No video chat apps for iPad 2 yet?

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
So face time it's all good but i need another solution for cross platform video chat, especially when FaceTime doesn't support 3G. I know I can download Skype, tango and so on, but those apps look horrible in the ipad2. I am just amazed that developers are not taking advantage of the iPad 2 when it comes to video chat. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know.

:)

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
So face time it's all good but i need another solution for cross platform video chat, especially when FaceTime doesn't support 3G. I know I can download Skype, tango and so on, but those apps look horrible in the ipad2. I am just amazed that developers are not taking advantage of the iPad 2 when it comes to video chat. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know.

:)

Considering it just came out, and some people can't even get theirs I'd try to have pateince. They'll be coming, just takes time for things to mature.

Reactions: anon(52425)

xxraffyxx

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
crossing fingers (maybe more like wishing) that we get google chat on IOS. I video chat from my xoom to PC SOOOO easily with google chat.

apple, and google please get google video chat working so we can ALL work together easily.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2