So face time it's all good but i need another solution for cross platform video chat, especially when FaceTime doesn't support 3G. I know I can download Skype, tango and so on, but those apps look horrible in the ipad2. I am just amazed that developers are not taking advantage of the iPad 2 when it comes to video chat. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know.

03-22-2011 09:34 AM
    So face time it's all good but i need another solution for cross platform video chat, especially when FaceTime doesn't support 3G. I know I can download Skype, tango and so on, but those apps look horrible in the ipad2. I am just amazed that developers are not taking advantage of the iPad 2 when it comes to video chat. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know.

Considering it just came out, and some people can't even get theirs I'd try to have pateince. They'll be coming, just takes time for things to mature.
    Xm_jdm likes this.
    03-22-2011 02:24 PM
    crossing fingers (maybe more like wishing) that we get google chat on IOS. I video chat from my xoom to PC SOOOO easily with google chat.

apple, and google please get google video chat working so we can ALL work together easily.
    03-23-2011 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD