I've looked around and haven't seen any posts on this yet. When I'm surfing blogs and other pages a lot, not all, of the embedded YouTube links don't function properly. When I tap the embedded video it will load and start to play but I have no control over the video. If I tap the video it will not pause or bring up the on screen player controls. Also, when you want a video to switch to full screen mode, the two finger zoom motion only zooms the page like a double tap. I'm running 4.3 on an iPad 1 with out being jail broken. Anyone else seeeing this? I even went so far as to do a restore as new and reloaded everything! Still no fix.
    03-20-2011 12:09 PM
    Yeah, it's happening on the 2 as well. I think it may have something to do with the way said sites embed the videos. I've mostly had it happen on Engadget. Some videos work properly, then some don't.
    03-20-2011 02:19 PM
    Exactly! It's very weird and very irritating. I first noticed it here on TiPb. I'm mostly just glad that it's not just me going crazy!
    03-20-2011 02:26 PM
    I've seen it posted on MacRumors.com too, so far it looks like it's 4.3 that's the cause.
    03-20-2011 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD