I bought the new HDMI AV connector for my Ipad 1 since it has the 4.3 update and hooked it up to my TV. It works to view videos I purchased on itunes once I push play and also on Netflix. However on Apple's site it says that I should see on my TV what I see on the ipad and I cant get that to work. I was wondering if there is a setting that I need to change. I can also hear my itunes songs on the TV.
    03-14-2011 03:50 PM
    I bought the new HDMI AV connector for my Ipad 1 since it has the 4.3 update and hooked it up to my TV. It works to view videos I purchased on itunes once I push play and also on Netflix. However on Apple's site it says that I should see on my TV what I see on the ipad and I cant get that to work. I was wondering if there is a setting that I need to change. I can also hear my itunes songs on the TV.
    Mirroring is for the ipad 2.
    03-14-2011 04:05 PM
    Mirroring is for the ipad 2.
    Ok I wondered that but it wasn't explained really. I mainly wanted it for netflix and itunes so at least that works.
    03-14-2011 04:08 PM
    If you Jailbreak, you can install DisplayOut and it does the same thing. I've installed it on my JB'd iPad 1 and it works great with the HDMI adapter. You get audio as well as video with HDMI.
    03-14-2011 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD