Maintaining Unlimited Plan w/At&T on Upgrade

rnbarg

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I sold my orginal iPad to GetiPaid for $340.00 and shipped it to them 3/12, their deadline. MY new iPad, a 3G 16GB black AT&T is due to land Wed/Thurs.

I have an unlimited plan w/AT&T which I want to keep. I of course have my Sim from the other unit. What should I do first when I get my new Ipad. My assumption is that I should first insert the Sim, then turn the unit on and install the last backup from the old iPad from Itunes.

Does the above make sense?
What else to do I need to do, if anything, to register this new iPad w/At&T?

Thanks

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
All i did was pop it (the sim) in the ipad 2 and I was done.

Itunes may ask you to verify your credit card information because you are accessing the account from another device.

But that was it.

Reactions: rnbarg

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I sold my orginal iPad to GetiPaid for $340.00 and shipped it to them 3/12, their deadline. MY new iPad, a 3G 16GB black AT&T is due to land Wed/Thurs.

I have an unlimited plan w/AT&T which I want to keep. I of course have my Sim from the other unit. What should I do first when I get my new Ipad. My assumption is that I should first insert the Sim, then turn the unit on and install the last backup from the old iPad from Itunes.

Does the above make sense?
What else to do I need to do, if anything, to register this new iPad w/At&T?

Thanks

There really shouldn't be any problem with keeping your unlimited plan. The unlimited is tied to the account, not the device.

Reactions: rnbarg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro