Apple Forgot Your Manual?!

click2u

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
What was the first thing you looked for when you opened your iPad box? Were you like me? surprised and disappointed that there was no instruction manual in there? I thought it was a mistake and the Apple factory forgot to pack my slick glossy full-color instruction book.

Apple?s whole model is ?ease of use?. The statement they tried to make was that you don?t even need a manual. And, maybe that?s true if you?re just going to use your iPad as an overpriced email checker. But, it?s not just a giant iPhone.

You want to get more out of your iPad. You want to unlock it?s full potential.
But unfortunately, if no one actually shows you some of the iPad?s less-obvious tricks and tips, you?ll probably never discover them on your own. And, that is your iPad?s one BIG flaw.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The manual is online, where you can view it all you want - right from your iPad if necessary. And there's a whole video tutorial right on your iPad.

Would you rather Apple kill a million trees so that the majority of users (who never read manuals) will just throw the manual away? The kinds of tips and tricks you're looking for, probably aren't in the manual anyway. That's why there's places like TiPb.

Reactions: mark1965

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
A dumb post. Apple never includes a 50 page manual with any of their mobile products. It's usually a pamphlet with a few pages and that's it. That's a lot better than making a bunch of booklets that most users won't even read therefore wasting time, money and trees.

And besides both the iPhone and iPad manuals can be downloaded for free in iBooks. Also there is a bookmark in safari for the iPad to know everything. Any other gripes?

Last edited: