iPad 2 keep it?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok I originally planned to get a 16gb wifi iPad 2 but was forced to get the 64gb because it was the last one. I am now having second thoughts if should return it and just wait for 16 or 32gb. I have enough music and movies to fill up the space if I do decide to keep it. What I'm concern about is selling it a year from now if I do keep it. What is your opinion? should I keep it? Will my chances of selling it
will be as good as 16gb or 32gb?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm somewhat leaning towards that. I've always like to have the space and not have to worry about management. Considering ye fiasco right now theres no telling how long the wait will be. Thanks for your input.

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I was leaning towards getting a 16GB, but decided on the 32GB since it's only an additional $100, that's another 16GB, can't get a 16GB ipod for $100....so for $200 more, you're getting another 48GB, sounds like a good deal to me!

That being said, I'm going with the 32GB because I don't need more than that, but if you can afford the 64GB, and have enough to fill it up, I'd stick with that one.

Last edited:

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Then only reason I got the 2 is cuz I needed more than 32. If you were fine with the 1 there is no reason to switch.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I just finished loading my movies and ate up 25gb already! 13high quality movies and these are just my favorites not even putting a dent on my total collection. Which gets me thinking maybe 64gb is right for me. I'm not even done loading my music.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Then only reason I got the 2 is cuz I needed more than 32. If you were fine with the 1 there is no reason to switch.

Actually this is my first iPad. I opted out on the first one for a nice hawaiin vacation :). Another reason I'm unsure how much space I really need bc its my first iPad.

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
You could also sell it now while the demand is high and get more than the $699 you paid for it. And then once they are more readily available you can get the 16GB you initially wanted. I got the 16GB cause I know I will not put enough movies or apps on here to fill it up at one time. I have 3 movies on here to watch as I want, but if I have watched them or want something else I can always plug it in and change them out.

Just my 2 cents.

Chris J.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If you decide not to keep it, the last thing you should do is return it. The value of that iPad will never be as high as it is now, while supplies are extremely limited.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I regret I have about my iPad 1 purchase isn't the lack of cameras or a dual-core processor.

It's the fact that I thought 16gb would be enough. I play the "iTunes Dance" far too often.

This is the sole reason I opted for a viP4 32gb :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh