When I register my email it says it's already in use. I have it on my MacBook pro and am trying to change that email but it's not working. Anyone have any ideas?
    03-12-2011 11:54 AM
    It will give you the option to use another email address, that's what I wound up doing.
    03-12-2011 11:57 AM
    Thanks I am doing that for now but there has to be a way to switch emails on ur device.
    03-12-2011 12:03 PM
    you don't have to switch e-mails. all you need is to assign a different e-mail address to it.

this is because if you have the same e-mail address assigned to 2 devices how will the person calling you call you on a specific device.

this is how i have my one set up.

iMac - using the e-mail address i use for itunes
    iphone - using the cell humber
    ipad - using a different e-mail address.

now they have 3 different contact information so they can call me on a specific device they want.
    03-12-2011 02:18 PM
    There is a bug with facetime on the ipad2. While using facetime and you try to go to other apps for example the app store. If you are away too long when you go back to facetime you can only see yourself full screen with no buttons and the only way to hang up the call is by closing the smart cover or locking the screen.
    03-15-2011 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD