Lets see the iPad 2 people(pics)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm in Canada so we have two more weeks before we get the iPad 2. I'm ordering online so even longer for me. So with all the people who got there's today and some of you have iPhone 4s ie. an easy way to take snapshots lets see what it looks like already :D

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
My 16gb wifi white with grey smart cover.

IMG_0510.jpg
<P>
IMG_0511.jpg
<P>
IMG_0512.jpg
<P>
IMG_0513.jpg
<P>
IMG_0514.jpg
<P>
IMG_0515.jpg
<P>
IMG_0516.jpg
<P>
IMG_0517.jpg
<P>

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I wish Canada would get it at the same time as the US, where's the neighbourly love?
Lol
25th come faster

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
I want this so bad, 2 weeks is gonna take forever. How do you like the cover?

I got the smart cover only because it was the only protection available at the moment of purchase. After using it for a bit I gotta tell you, I'm impressed. Really well made, does it's job and stays secure. I'm and otter box guy but with the slimness of this machine being mesmerizing and the cover being this nice, my end game may just be zaggin' it up in conjunction with the smart cover.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Does the cover stick to the back of the iPad when not using it as a stand?

The only magnetic part of the cover besides the hinges is the last folding piece. the two middle pieces and the one attached to the hinge is not. It seems that the magentas are on the "inside" so it hold more secure when the cover is closed. When the cover is completely open and folded behind (like a magazine cover not a stand) it does have a little magnetic attraction but not a lot. For example, if the cover is behind and the iPad it lifted up horizontal with the ground it will not hold, if you have the cover folded behind and the iPad is held vertically it holds, and if your slowly rotate the iPad from vertically to horizontal it "tries" to hold bu releases at about a 30 degree angle.

Reactions: chrsb

chrsb

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The only magnetic part of the cover besides the hinges is the last folding piece. the two middle pieces and the one attached to the hinge is not. It seems that the magentas are on the "inside" so it hold more secure when the cover is closed. When the cover is completely open and folded behind (like a magazine cover not a stand) it does have a little magnetic attraction but not a lot. For example, if the cover is behind and the iPad it lifted up horizontal with the ground it will not hold, if you have the cover folded behind and the iPad is held vertically it holds, and if your slowly rotate the iPad from vertically to horizontal it "tries" to hold bu releases at about a 30 degree angle.

Thanks! I wondered why they did not show that in the video

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I wish Canada would get it at the same time as the US, where's the neighbourly love?
Lol
25th come faster

you and me both :D

futurecode thanks for the feedback I'm trying to decide whether I want to get the covers. I really like the auto on and off be opening and closing.

bluecanary you rock :D