Verizon or AT&T-Activation Fees?

ianjfletch#AC

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I recently returned my Xoom for the iPad2, one of the most compelling reasons was because of the outrageous fees Verizon is charging each time you either suspend or turn your data back on your hit with a big fee. Does anyone know if AT&tT makes you pay everytime you turn on your data? Anyone else here about iPad2 fees on Verizon?

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Not exactly sure what your asking. But, why do you continue to turn your data on and off? By data you mean service? If so they will all charge fees..you have so many days to try out device/service, after that period, let's say 14 days your going to get hit with charges. I have the WiFi iPad 1G, so I don't pay for a separate service provider on iPad, maybe you should exchange yours for the WiFi version.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I believe att just charges you for the minimum of whatever the service cost for 30 days. I think its 250mb for $15 and 2GB for $25 for 30 days. But if you cancel, say on day 14, you don't get a prorated refund. But then if you sign up again its the same $15 or $25. No "Activation fees"

sinned17

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
No activation fees for either. AT&T you can deactivate and reactivate an unlimited number of times, while Verizon you are allowed twice a month.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner