Airplay Hulu Plus to Apple TV is Working

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I replied to another thread on this, but thought it might be good enough to start a thread in the iPad forum.

I lucked upon a way to play Hulu Plus from my iPad to my Apple TV. I can launch Flixster, start watching a trailer, hit the Home button, launch Hulu Plus and pick a show to watch and it plays on my Apple TV. This didn't work trying my Videos app first. So far it only works by launching Flixster, watching a trailer, then going to Hulu Plus. Seems to stay connected until I completely close Flixster or Hulu Plus.

Finally, a way to watch Hulu Plus on my Apple TV.

Both Apple TV and iPad are running iOS 4.3.

Boykie

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

This is a great thread, but I'm having a problem with it. I've bought my apple tv and plan on evaluating it for 2 weeks before the returns policy runs out. The #1 reason that I wanted it was to stream shows from Hulu Plus (I plan on canceling my DirecTv subscription). I tried following your tip, but it seems that when I have Flixter open and set to play on the apple tv, then Hulu Plus won't launch any videos. The moment that I change the flixter setting to play on the ipad, then hulu plus launches the video and plays on the ipad. Does this fix still work for you, and do you think that you could give me any guidance on why it's not working for me?

Thank you SO much.

Mark

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner