Official standing in line for iPad 2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
You know the drill folks! If you're standing in line for iPad 2 let us know when and where, share your stories, post your pics, and let us know what you get and when you get it!

I'll be at the Crossgate Mall in Albany, NY so if you're there too, say hi!

Leanna, Chad, and Andrew will also be in line at their respective stores and will have TiPb shirts to give away, so don't be shy -- get one while they last!

Reactions: choke#IM

iRoo

Sep 21, 2010
www.twitter.com
I'll be waiting in line at the Salt Lake City, Utah Apple Store at the Gateway Mall. Weatherman says it's supposed to SNOW tomorrow, but they're always wrong. Here's hoping for clear skies!

If you're in line too come say hi, grab a TiPb shirt and talk iPad 2 with me!

(also, don't hesitate to bring me food if you want to! :p)

mtbenti

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I have to work until 5pm exactly, going to run up to the Willowbrook Mall in New Jersey because they have both an Apple store which I've had success at in the past, an AT&T store, and a Best Buy Mobile as a last resort

Jo-9

Mar 11, 2011
about.me
Tucson Az

Hey guys!

I will be at the La Encantada Apple store in Tucson Az! Can't miss me, I will be in my TipB shirt!

Hope there are some TipB friends in Arizona!

:)

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll be heading down across the border into my good ol' home of Amerika from Vancouver at around 9am PST to do the waiting dance.

And by dance, I mean sitting in my lounge chair hopefully without a ton and a half of rain pouring down on me.

But now, I need to get ready for bed, get a few hours of sleep, get up and get goin'!

Good luck to all. Hopefully there will be wifi at the Apple store, lord knows that I can't use my international data while in the states. I don't want to get dinged THAT bad...

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I'll be heading down across the border into my good ol' home of Amerika from Vancouver at around 9am PST to do the waiting dance.

And by dance, I mean sitting in my lounge chair hopefully without a ton and a half of rain pouring down on me.

But now, I need to get ready for bed, get a few hours of sleep, get up and get goin'!

Good luck to all. Hopefully there will be wifi at the Apple store, lord knows that I can't use my international data while in the states. I don't want to get dinged THAT bad...
Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

JustinTime

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Not Sure Where I'll Be!

I think I might be going to the Best Buy in Secaucus NJ, but I also have Walmart and AT&T nearby so I guess it depends on the size of line...IDK...we'll see..

maortiz10

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ill be at the Viscount BestBuy here in El Paso TX. im not making lines. i hope it not full when i get there, last year i was the 1st one to get the ipad at this store and didnt make a line. this time i know it will be different. but i dont think there be lots of people.

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
You people need to get a frackin life!

And yes, I will be in line at the Apple Store Summit, Birmingham, AL at 8:30 this morning. I am so pathetic, and helpless to do anything about it. :)

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I'll be in line at either the Lenox or Perimeter Mall Apple store in Atlanta. I won't get there till maybe 2PM. I wish myself luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.