Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
64gb AT&T finally shipping

Order Date: Mar 11, 2011 at 12:45 AM PDT
IPAD WI-FI 3G 64GB BLACK-USA
MC775LL/A
Ships: 3 - 5 business days
Delivers: Mar 18 - Mar 25

Called apple yesterday and they said it definately would ship out this morning or Thursday morning and would definately make the quoted delivery. Looks like tomorrow morning for 64gb AT&T units. Hope this helps.

Update: Prepared For Shipment. Hurray....:)

Last edited:

Jonesy27

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Here's what my tracker has been saying all day!

Mar 16, 2011 2:31 AM
Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

I'm in long island for gods sake just drive it over! I'm waiting!!

Winski

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Talk about a stretch !!!

Yeowee, what a difference a few hours makes... I ordered TWO 64gb WiFi Only-Black at 7:42AM on 3/11 and my ship date is not until 4/1.....OUCH !!!

bibeaud

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on 3/11 around 4:15 AM EST. Mine is being engraved for the family...I'm sure this adds to the delay. Estimated dates are between 3/18 (no way in hell) through 3/25.

CodeCrusher

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Ordered my 64GB WiFi+3G at 3:00amCST on the 11th. Just received email that my iPad has shipped and got my tracking number. Estimated delivery is for Tuesday 22nd!! Very Excited!!!! Zagg order is on its way as well to protect this bad boy!

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
My 64 GB ATT black iPad 2 switched to "Prepared to ship" last night. Still hasn't actually shipped yet though. I ordered it 6:31 AM EST. It's supposed to arrive between the 18th (teleport?) and 25th.

Considering the time it takes to go from "Prepared to ship" to "shipped" and the time it's taking my cover and HDMI adapter to get from China to me (it's going to be at least a week), I can't see how anyone whose iPad 2 hasn't shipped yet and has an arrival date of "by the 25th" will possibly have it by then.

AppleFan

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Excellent Listing

Guys,

I'm using a great tool to track the status of my order, and keep track of tens of other orders :) luckily enough I know now for sure that I'm in luck as my order was shipped almost half a day before most of the other users :)

Check out the website and register your order so that all of us can easily share and use order tracking information.

The site I'm using is www.appleordertracker.com

Good luck everybody ... I hope my next post will be using the iPad 2

tiapia

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Where is my iPad???

My status is still saying "Prepared for Shipment." Been that way since yesterday afternoon? What are they doing? I ordered mine at 1:03am on Friday so I don't think it should be delayed. Got my Smart Cover really fast, but what am I supposed to do with it? :) I don't know if being in Hawaii makes a difference. They might not know that we're part of the United States and think we're international shipping! Haha!:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73