GOSH DANG IT People.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I can't figure out where is the best place to wait for an AT&T 3G 64GB

Where do you think my odds are best?
What time do you think I should get there to wait?

I'll be in the ATL area.

Orrrrrrrrr I could order online....when do you think it would arrive to my home?

Do you think they will run out like they did last time and I'll have to wait 3 months?

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Online orders ship pretty fast from Apple. I would say you would see it by Tuesday if you ordered it tomorrow early.

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate lines... with a passion. I just have to ignore the forum here for a while... :) Can't know how much fun everyone is having with theirs when I won't get mine till Tuesday.

Again, I do anything to avoid lines.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the ATL area and live relatively close to Lennox so I will be camping out there. I have no patience for online orders. Instant gratification is the only way to go.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So you'll be camping out tonite? Report in when you get there. I'm way up by the mall of ga. There is a best buy, apple store and AT&T store within a mile of each other. Which do you think is the best bet for a 3G 64gb?

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
So you'll be camping out tonite? Report in when you get there. I'm way up by the mall of ga. There is a best buy, apple store and AT&T store within a mile of each other. Which do you think is the best bet for a 3G 64gb?

Orrrrr you could order online from Best Buy for "store pick up" and cruise on in and pick up that new baby!

Maybe even try that while waiting at a different location from your phone??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My guess is that the Best Buy way won't work. They usually do not have that feature on launch day of new items.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Just go in a bit early at an AT&T store, walmart or target. These aren't likely to have the big lines that Apple stores will. Best Buy is a good option too.

Once you snag the ipad, head to an apple store for accessories as the retail stores might not have those in yet.

qblackman

Sep 20, 2008
Visit site
I chose Best Buy only because I use my rewards card to earn points towards money off a later purchase...

In Delaware, Roughly 300 people in line outside in the cold for 3 hours. I was #50.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I chose Best Buy only because I use my rewards card to earn points towards money off a later purchase...

In Delaware, Roughly 300 people in line outside in the cold for 3 hours. I was #50.

The best buy i went to had 150 units.

I scored!

I love it.

I spent more time setting my mum up with my old one and now I'm playing with mine. FINALLY!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox