I really appreciate all of the up to date information that I get about all iOS products. Thank you.

I would love to win the new iPad 2...please!!
    03-08-2011 09:48 AM
    As an apple enthusiast. I like coming to Tipb.com to get the most up to date information on apple products. information on jailbreaking, speculations on up coming products, news concerning Apple.

I would also like to have an opportunity to win an Ipad 2

-Eric
    03-08-2011 09:49 AM
    My favorite thing is content, I find myself coming back to the site after I've read other blogs because TIPB updates constantly and gives me more to read.

I really appreciate all of the up to date information that I get about all iOS products. Thank you.

I would love to win the new iPad 2...please!!
    the title says it all....i come here every day for the latest news.
    This site keeps me up to date and out of trouble with my i
    03-08-2011 09:50 AM
    Well, first of all, I love this site...period. Its great to go to a site that discusses a specific topic that you love (in this case iPad, iPhone, and iPods). I used to go to Engadget on a daily basis but it was too much of a technology overload. Now I go to this site on a daily basis to get my technology news fix! When I say that I go here on the regular...this site is bookmarked on my iPad, iPhone, my Macbook , and my girlfriends computer. LOL, I remember calling her so she could read me any updated articles (I was in the gym).

If I had to pick one feature that I liked the most, it would be the TiPb TV stuff you do. Its pretty good to see a show that talks about technology. TiPb TV is one of two videos I watch faithfully (Chairshot reality is the other one....dont judge!).

Now, the only thing I got mad at was the coverage of the iPad 2 keynote...there wasnt really any (or I couldnt find it). I read the articles afterwards but there wasnt a liveblog for it. That was the first time I had to remember how to spell Engadget in months!

Anyway, keep up to the great work but also try to post more video reviews and teach outs! Either way, I will still be here on a regular basis!
    Keeping it real and simple TiPb is the best source out there to be updated on the latest and the most accurate information on apples products and apps. They have a great reputation of reviewing new and updated apps and reviewing accessories everyday which is very helpful to the apple community. I love when a new product is released because I can count on the guides they create to help me buy the specific product. My absolute favorite thing about TiPb are the How-To forums, they provide very helpful tips and information on apples products and help clear out confusion if you run into a problem. Many times everyday I check the website to see whats new and just to see what they have to say.
    I like the basic how-to tips...that range from basic to ninja-ry.
    03-08-2011 09:51 AM
    This site keeps me up to date and out of trouble where my iPhone is concerned. I have learned so much in the last six months. It is incredible.
    I'd like to win 500$ towards an iPad2

I keep returning to TIPB because you guys cover a wide variety of topics - jailbreaking isn't -forbidden- discourse, and TIPB serves as a jumping off point for following new events in the iTouch world.
    I heart the TiPb contests, the writers, and I like to FaceTime and Tweet! TiPb and iPad 2 Rocks!
    03-08-2011 09:52 AM
    I love having the RSS feed delivered to my reader. It's so chock full of knowledge & tips.
    I like the news. Keeps me up on what's happening.
    Honestly? The up to date information on iOS devices keeps me coming back every day.
    03-08-2011 09:53 AM
    love all the informative articles about ios stuff, tips and especially awesome well written tutorials!!!! just need an ipad to complete my ios workflow :-)
    03-08-2011 09:53 AM
    I like the up to date adn accurate news, the how to videos and the guides, like the ipad 2 buying guide. This is the first page I always use for news and everything related to apple news. JUST AWSOME!!! KEEP IT UP!!
    03-08-2011 09:54 AM
    Love the breaking news!
    03-08-2011 09:55 AM
    My absolute favoite thing about tipb.com are the iphone and ipad podcasts. Also the articles or posts are always very informative as to what's going on in the world of Apple and that keeps me coming back day after day multiple times a day.
    I need Facetime to see my 6 month old when I'm traveling!
    So many many great things about TIPB ...... Excellent news/rumour coverage, detailed & informative reviews, Daily tips rocks, podcasts are very good , etc .. keep up the good work guys .. we appreciate it ..
    What a better way to celebrate than to get a free iPad 2!!! I don't know if I go to tipb more on my phone or computer, but I do know I go here many times a day! How bout you say I start doing it from an iPad now!!!
    TiPb's forums help me figure out what I don't know about my iPhone 4
    03-08-2011 09:56 AM
    My Daddy says he needs an iPad so I can let him have his iPhone 4 back.

Thank you.

Mila (4 years old)
    TiPb is a blog I frequent daily because I am an avid supporter of Apple products. The articles on the website really cater to what I want to follow. Sometimes we just need directions on how to operate things on our devices and I always check out TiPb's tutorials before anyone else as they are easy to follow and the screenshots make it understandable. I find myself referring my family and friends to this website very often.

I love the fact that they link up nicely with Twitter and I don't even have a chance to miss out on anything even if I've already been on the site earlier on in the day. All the staff members are absolutely in the know when it comes to the portable Apple products and it shows. I really want to be associated with the people and can feel their passion in their writing.
3,148 ... 9394959697 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD