The software info! One of the ways I keep up to date on news about iOS software.
    03-08-2011 09:20 AM
    Love the timely news and rumors.
    03-08-2011 09:20 AM
    When I bought my first iPhone I didn't know it's full potencial, so I searched...
    TiPb gave-me the understanding on how to use it and how to see it through the eyes of people with the same affection for that great gadget as I have. As time went by the site became just as part of me as the iPhone I have.

Now, with the iPad, the story continues... That's what I love about TiPb, it's the love for the iPhone itself!

Thanks TiPb!
    03-08-2011 09:21 AM
    I love how you all are so up to date on everything concerning apple. You guys ROCK really! If I need to know what's the latest concerning apple I don't even go on there website, I check yours out first! Thanks for all that you do and for having an amazing website.
    03-08-2011 09:22 AM
    Hello, I would love to win an ipad2 so please pick me! I have wanted one for so long but its just not in the budget. You guys are the best and I feel you cover everything I need to know ios, and some osx, so good and accurate. I can tell you love this stuff like I do. Keep it up!

pick me

Pick me

Pick me

Pick me

Pick Me
    I love the tips for noobs. I was one once and i really needed those kind of tips. So big up for that!
    I like TiPb for its news coverage that adds quality editorial opinions. Other sites churn out headlines, but TiPb can tell you why they matter.
    03-08-2011 09:24 AM
    TiPb is my #1 source for all things regarding my iPhone, iPod touch, accessories, tips & tricks! I love it!! I have friends who I've talked into getting an iPhone and anytime they have questions regarding 'How-To's etc I refer them to TiPb!!
    I'm glad you all stay on top of things and are very informative from official releases to jailbreaks!
    You Rock!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm here and come back all the time cause you guys have your fingers on the apple pulse...I need to know and you guys are in the know..very simple really!
    I love your site!! The reviews, the how-to's, the forums; EVERYTHING!!!
    03-08-2011 09:25 AM
    The best thing about TiPB? Would, "sweet giveaway contests" be too obvious? ;p
    My favorite things about this site is that you guys manage to have new information that is apple related. Not all the sites keep up to date wich is why i visit this site a few times. The weekly forums are very informative and that is why I try to not miss them.
    The thing that brings me back to the forums are the writers. They usually focus on real world issues, problems, solutions. I will look at the forums occasionally, but the main page articles are generally what read. Thank you for those.
    I patronize your site because you give us an unbiased approach to news and information. Unlike some other sites.

I would be ecstatic to win an ipad2 as I cannot afford one at this time.

Thanks,

TiPb has all the latest info and help in one place. And you have to admit Georgia is pretty easy on the eyes!!
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the fact that I don't have to go anywhere else for news on Apple. Even not phone related things you guys cover. It makes it alot easier to stay on top of what my other "mobile device people" know ha
    03-08-2011 09:26 AM
    I love the fact you cover all aspects of the iPhone and iPad, including the jailbreak info. Makes for a very handy one-stop-shop.
    I love TiPB.com. I have the news feed in my Google Reader, and on FlipBoard. I love all the info I get from the forums. Keep up the good work!
    I want one... My wife does not see any point ingesting a new one, so I am hoping I win one. Thanks for keeping me up to date on all the info TiPb.
    my favorite things are the timeliness of your coverage and its depth. Oh, and giving me an iPad2 would be cool too
    03-08-2011 09:27 AM
    The sense of humour from the smartphone network and everything about shiny, shiny Apple gear
    03-08-2011 09:27 AM
    I love it for all the valuable information that I receive from the site each and every day
    03-08-2011 09:29 AM
    I've only had the iPhone 4 since August, and have always used Windows platforms, so needless to say I am a newb when it comes to iOS4. Tipd not only offers advice on great apps but also functions of the iPhone that I didn't know was available.
    For me it's simple, I keep coming to this blog because it gives me the info I need to really enjoy my iphone. I am an android convert, that bought the Verizon Iphone based on the information given by you guys. So I trust the information you provide because that switch wasn't easy. More importantly, I want the ipad for my finance'. She really wants it to use in her lessons as a teacher, but we just can't afford it because we are getting married later this year. So if you guys would be so kind, we would appreciate it
    I'm an iPhone junkie, and TiPb feeds my addiction!!

Seriously, I've been an iPhone user for years (have had 2g, 3gs, and now happily iPhone 4). And also a new iPad owner. Already dreaming of the iPad2, but considering I've only had the 1st for a few months, it's gonna be a bit of a wait. Unless of course I'm a winner on TiPb!!

My favorite thing about TiPb? Just when i think I know all there is do get the most out of these fabulous devices, TiPb shows me something new. Something fun. Something cooler than cool. Through your user guides, How-To section, and of course the forums, I just keep learning more!

I now follow TiPb on Facebook, and look forward to the posts and tips every day.

So pick me, kay?
3,148 ... 9091929394 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD