It's got to be the tutorials, guys. Keep it up!
    03-04-2011 11:29 AM
    Big fan of your app reviews plus TiPb live. Looking forward to that iPad 2!!
    Just got the iPhone 4 now I need the iPad 2

TiPB is awesome love the how-to, user guides the reviews, and how you keep up on the latest breaking news
    Last edited by beastcmg; 03-04-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    I appreciate TiPb's complete and up-to-date coverage of the iPad and Iphone. Sign me up for the contest.
    Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, TouchPad and Playbook can now go back to the drawing board. Coming to what feature i like in the iPad 2: 100% sure iMovie and iGarage apps are gonna blow me away. Just waiting to get my hands on one
    I love TiPb and started coming here when I was so excited for the new iPhone 4. I wanted news and information badly and this was where I found it. Then, the iPad was announced! I found out all the information I needed from right here! In the meantime, I was learning new tips and tricks that I hadn't known before. I had never belonged to a site like this at my age with teen kids! Haha. I just knew that I got all the news on my addicted gadgets here. I also loved the way people in the forum were so helpful and nice to those that didn't know as much. Also, to those that popped on with the regular panic attack wanting immediate help on how to get out of a bind, and they got it. With the regular flow of information, I preordered my iPad and iPhone 4 and received them with no real effort! It was largely to do with TiPb and their information and tips. Thanks so much for your work and help.
    I like all the helpful videos and guides. I know how to do so much now!
    Big fan of the RSS feed. Website is cleanly designed and people knowledgeable.
    As an owner of 2 iPhones and a wishful owner of an iPad, TiPb is THE source of how-to's, reviews, opinion pieces and geekdom that if Apple were smart, they'd incorporate into their own website. But since I can't get all of that through their site, I rely on websites created by fans of the products to do that.

TiPb stands out among those. Thanks for giving us what you do!
    03-04-2011 11:30 AM
    My daughters have the Iphone 4 and love it . They only have to have one devict to have a excellent phone and mp3 player. Having a Ipad2 at the house so we could facetime with the one that is at college would be great
    TipB is awesome because it is a concise way to get updated on all the Apple "post-pc" products that we love, and would love to have, like an iPad2!
    TiPb offers great news, reviews, and tips for iOS devices. Keep it up, guys!
    While not an unbridled fanboy like Chad, I am borderline obsessed with iDevices and I can never get enough content. TiPB fills the gaping hole in my life in this respect.

My favorite part about TiPB is of course iPhone and iPad Live! These podcasts help me get through my commute every week and as soon as they are on iTunes, whatever else I am listening to gets bumped. Thank you for being so consistent and getting those podcast out to us!

Jeff M.
    Orange County, CA
    How about everything?!
    If I was to chose one, it would be the dedication by the techies. They fulfill my Apple news cravings every time I visit the site.
    Wow! My favorite thing about TiPb is the information & updates. U keep the readers very informed & educated on all the latest news & developments. THANKS TiPB!!
    It's got to be the tutorials, guys. Keep it up!
    Why do I keep coming back?

Current, reliable and unbiased news and information on everything iOS!

Love it!

Oh yeah, and sign me up for the iPad 2 giveaway.
    My favorite thing is the up to date iNews. This site is my one site I have to hit everyday. Also, the how-to vids and forums. Never would have tried jailbreaking without you guys. Love this site!
    I like that your product focus is small. You don't try and cover hundreds of different consumer products and just giving each one a small amount of attention. Since your product focus is small we get a lot of good information! Thanks for your good work.
    TiPb is like the second homepage for Apple's site. It's contain countless useful information for tech geeks, especially Apple's user. So, that's what make me love it so much and I'm addicted to it :/
    03-04-2011 11:31 AM
    Every time I log onto TiPb its like waking up on Christmas morning seeing what surprises awaited me under the tree and now with the IPad 2 giveaway its like finding a Ferrari under the tree....but better cause its an IPad2
    I have been an Android user for sometime now. I did a google search for info on iPhone and iPad websites. I came across your site and liked the way you do your site. You have info for people that want to jailbreak and want to stay "PURE", sorry iChad do you have that TM. LOL. Long story short I was looking at buying a tablet and wasn't sure if I was going to get the Xoom or the iPad. With the info you have on your site and the Podcast that I watch on Wed and Sun. I ended up deciding to dump my DX and get the Verizon iPhone and going to wait in line on the 11th. If I win an iPad 2 that would be great. But, I think what all you do is great and I know that it is very time consuming. I always look forward to Wed and Sun for live chat. Keep up the great work. Look forward to knowing the future through Tipb. Thanks.
    I read tipb daily because you are my one stop shop for all things Apple. You aren't snarky in your stories like other blogs.

But my favorite part is that you seem to join me in unbridled enthusiasm for all things "i." Thanks for celebrating the nerd in all of us.

Also, I want the iPad 2 like mad bell. And free would make my head explode in a totally non-realistic way.
    While most people dive into their local newspapers in the morning while enjoying a nice, hot steaming cup of joe, I like to dive in to TiPb to read up on the latest Apple-related news of the day. TiPb is the first thing I read in the morning.
    Having been an avid droid user and finally purchasing the Verizon iPhone, I was looking for a site that gives tips, insight, and app suggestions for the iPhone. After searching on Google, I came across tipb.com, which has provided me with all my app suggestions, tips and tricks, and helpful information from the forums and blogs. If I am chosen for the iPad 2, I will use this site for all my iPad needs!
    03-04-2011 11:32 AM
3,148 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD