my favorite thing about tipb is the forums and the update news
    03-07-2011 04:47 AM
    I like TiPb the most because it has the largest amount of info on new developments in iOS devices. I come back for more because it seems more up to date than when I go to read the CNET or Macrumors blogs. Oh, and the frequent software review updates are nice too.

I'd love to win an iPad 2!
    Last edited by larryganz; 03-07-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    03-07-2011 04:48 AM
    What I like about this site is the variety of news about Apple products, the crew
    (especially girls), easy-to-understand tuts, I like how you guys keep us in touch with the technology. Keep up the good work!
    03-07-2011 04:54 AM
    i need this ipad 2 to film a movie ive been wanting to do and then edit it on imovie then premier it at my finds house with the hdmi input that i will buy as soon i win the ipad 2 then i shall send you a copy of my movie
    03-07-2011 05:36 AM
    the post selection. I appreciate that tipb and the other SPE sites do not post any old rumor or story that other sites post.
    03-07-2011 06:03 AM
    What I like most about TiPb are the latest news regarding all iOS products. These news consist of jailbreaking tips and tricks and Apple gadget gossips.
    03-07-2011 06:52 AM
    I'm new here Hope I win!
    03-07-2011 07:25 AM
    After seeing my nieces Ipad I am enthralled with it. I found this area to learn more about the Ipad and now have no doubts that it is next on my hit list
    03-07-2011 07:32 AM
    This is my first time to the site and I see ive been missing out. Anytime I need to know something new about an apple device I'm coming back to this site...already have it bookmarked. To think I got here by looking for a way to win a new ipad 2, either way I won something new...awesome site!!!
    03-07-2011 07:52 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the up-to-date information related to Apple news. What keeps me coming back is the fact that the staff of TiPb always has up to the minute accurate information of everything Apple, making it my one stop shop for any information I'd ever need when it comes to Apple devices; be it updates, new products, etc.
    03-07-2011 08:39 AM
    I see that way too many people have already signed up for winning the iPad 2 and given my luck I shouldnt even try... BUT.. just the opportunity is worthwhile!

I'm a relatively new add in to your forum and blog but ever since I found it I visit it more than once a day to get the latest news about our precious i-devices! Keep up the good work!
    03-07-2011 08:40 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the reviews and insight from the blog. Thanks!
    03-07-2011 08:41 AM
    What i like about tipb, is that I always get informed of the latest news specially technology speaking. And since I'm an tech lover, I search for every information out there relating to tablets, iPhone etc.
    Well, this is what I like and what makes me comeback to tipb and read it everyday.
    03-07-2011 08:42 AM
    Let me just say... I love TiPb. My wife was an iPhone user for a year before me, but I was too stubborn to give up on my "old" technology. Since converting to the iPhone, I'm ashamed that I didn't give Apple a chance sooner. TiPb is allowing me to catch up with all of the technology and available apps. I feel like I'm finally coming out of the dark ages. Lately, I've been stalking your site looking for any info on the new iPhone 5, since I currently have my wifes old 3GS and I bought her the new 4. I'm counting on you guys to fill me in and give me all the details on the newest technology. I love my old iPad and would love the chance to win a new iPad 2, since I'm clearly well over my tech budget for the year already. lol. Thanks for your consideration.
    03-07-2011 09:08 AM
    I love TiPb for the news. I read it every morning with my morning Mt Dew.
    03-07-2011 09:11 AM
    I use this site to keep up with what's going on in the world of iOS. I do spend more time at the sister sites (androidcentral & precentral) because I work for a Sprint Preferred dealer, but this site lets me keep up with the "competition". Winning an iPad2 would make it even easier for me to keep up.
    03-07-2011 09:20 AM
    How can you not love TiPb? The great, concise, up-to-date news articles, in-depth hardware and software reviews, handy and insightful how-to articles, and forum posts aplenty!!

TiPb has it all covered! And not to mention awesome contests for its followers!!
    03-07-2011 09:22 AM
    TIPB is awesome for all the latest and greatest news I come here every day for all the updates for ios. I also love the store that gives you a wide variety of options for accessories, much better than in store!
    03-07-2011 09:30 AM
    .. are updates about unthethered jailbreaks. Love em. Love TiPb. Love to have an iPad for my 6 year old little angel.
    03-07-2011 09:36 AM
    What I love about TiPb is the all the updates you guys release to us. I do not download a single thing or buy anything unless I check TiPb and your opinion on things. You people are my main source of consumer reports, I trust no one but you guys!

thanks for the awesome contest!
    03-07-2011 10:00 AM
    I love this site. Keep up the good work and thanks for the giveaway.
    03-07-2011 10:17 AM
    I love all the great iPhone and iPad tips and app recommendations.
    03-07-2011 10:20 AM
    Oh, my son would love to take my first generation and play angry birds all day.
    03-07-2011 10:35 AM
    You know what keeps me coming back to TiPb.TiPb=awesomeness+up to date news+my new conversion to the love of iOS from android+simple but sweet editorials+just plain fun! Period.
    03-07-2011 10:36 AM
    Oh thats a question which needs some long writeup. In summary I come here to get the latest news about apple products , especially iphone and ipad. I follow TiPB on twitter to keep ontrack with all the latest news as you guys update it instantly. I keep track of all changes to Blogs via google reader subscription of RSS.
    I like all the posts about tips and tricks which mostly made my life easier to navigate and optimize iOS. Oh how could i forget the app reviews, I have brought most apps based on your objective reviews and have never disappointed. I love your site contests of ipads. ;D
    How could I forget the wonderful forums. they are very dynamic
    03-07-2011 10:37 AM
3,148 ... 8081828384 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD