TiPb : A portal of knowledge for all APPLE products, honestly this is my first visit but i am really impressed by the site looks and the experts support on forum topics
    03-06-2011 04:54 PM
    TiPb has many useful informations that other site doesn't have. TiPb has tips, videos, and jailbreak information that I can find. Also, TiPb has the latest new, views and fun, that what everyone seeks for. I hope to win ipad 2
    03-06-2011 05:01 PM
    Love the great iPhone and iPad news! Always on top of things! Also love the podcast.
    03-06-2011 05:02 PM
    I have been desperately trying to get my hands on any apple product for a very long time. TiPb is like a food commercial when you are very hungry, it makes me crave. Don't get me wrong, I have it bookmarked and check it every day. I love it so much for keeping me up to date. Georgia, Rene, Leona you guys are so great.
    03-06-2011 05:05 PM
    My sister just got an iPhone and I've been reading a lot of the stuff on new and updated apps. With so many in the app store, it's nice to have a place to go to see the new and most usefull apps!

Thanks for the chance, tipb!
    03-06-2011 05:07 PM
    I love TiPb for the in-depth article and reviews. All that info makes me an informed buyer. The user guides/how-tos are the best best blog out there for ios device users
    03-06-2011 05:20 PM
    TipB.com is a great site for new apple iDevice owners. Wish I found this forum a long time ago since its filled with lots of useful and useless information about iDevices.

I always check out the site to see what new information or video you have especially your tutorials of things I already know and some that I didn't! I like fast paced forums sites that has new posts constantly and TipB has just that!
    03-06-2011 05:39 PM
    The reason i come back to TIPB every day is because it is the best place to get the latest news in a very easy way. The reviews have led me to buy many items for my iphone. There is no other website that is more organized than this one. I really want to win so i could give it to my brother for his birthday.
    03-06-2011 05:40 PM
    I like and unbiased review of products on TiPb and help me to choose right apple mobile devices and also a big fan of how to videos and podcast.
    03-06-2011 05:42 PM
    well i found this site almost accidentally but my favourite thing so far could be quick and correct news. i mean, what can be better than that?
    03-06-2011 05:46 PM
    I found this site via the android site and have been on here daily since. You all have most up to date news on the iphone and ipad plus you have great tips and tricks. You all rock.
    03-06-2011 05:57 PM
    You have made listening to a pod cast fun and infomitive that even a none geek ( hubby's is the geek ) like me could learn and do. Granted I am pretty good on a Mac. Our home is apple home.

I was like Chad an a member of team pure until work cut a lot of sites you can get on at work. So i jail broke my iPad and iPhone and now I am free to roam.
    03-06-2011 06:01 PM
    TiPb is a plethora of information. I usually check it out daily to see if there's any new info about devices I have. Thanks to this forum I learned how to put my dvd movies on my iPhone..Thanks everybody!!
    03-06-2011 06:03 PM
    I like the how to's. If there is something I am trying to figure out in IOS then I usually check out TiPb and save myself some time.
    03-06-2011 06:10 PM
    what I love most about TiPb is it's well design, easy accessibility, and ease of use. This site is well designed.
    03-06-2011 06:10 PM
    What I love most about TiP is it's compact design, ease of use, and the navigation is easy accessible.
    03-06-2011 06:14 PM
    Out of all of the online blogs, TiPb is the easiest to use for finding what I need about Apple products. My favorite things about TiPb are the helpful reviews and videos. TiPb makes me feel confident in what I choose to buy and I couldn't trust any other source. Thanks!
    03-06-2011 06:22 PM
    The reason that i rely on TiPb is because you teach me everything that I need to know about the apple products and show me rumors that i would need to know!
    03-06-2011 06:26 PM
    I like the forums and the attractive and intelligent ladies that contribute to the site.
    03-06-2011 06:26 PM
    what's with all this spammy stuff on some of these threads?
    03-06-2011 06:28 PM
    Being able to get information on the new ipad - which I would like to get for my son with autism. Have heard so many good things about how Ipads have helped and would like to get one for him.
    03-06-2011 06:42 PM
    I found out about this website a couple of days ago and I found out about a lot of things on this website. I love how TiPb tells their viewers/visitors about what's new in technology. The tips here are extremely useful. I will be using TiPb daily now and mention it to my friends who are also in need for looking for tips. TiPb is very helpful.
    03-06-2011 06:45 PM
    I like to compare before I buy and TiPB is the only source for getting news on everything Apple. When I want to check out what's going on in the iWorld I just give TiPB a look once or twice a day to see how Apple is changing the competition. With the release of the iPad 2 I was relieved to see cameras on this version. The pricing is very aggressive as well. I made an account just to try and win the iPad 2 because I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! I'll take mine in white, please. :-P

Good luck to everyone! Hope someone is a happy winner if it isn't me!
    03-06-2011 06:50 PM
    First post in here and In it to win it...you can't afford NOT to!
    03-06-2011 06:54 PM
    I love tipb. I check it everyday on my iPhone because yall have the best apple news and articles.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
    03-06-2011 07:02 PM
3,148 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD