TiPb is the only i* device forum that I need. It helps me keep track of the developments in this exciting line of gadgets (tools, toys, whatever you want to call them!).

Thanks.
    03-06-2011 01:25 PM
    This site is addicting...in a good way! I find myself checking it at least twice a day to find out all things new and cool in the world of apple. From reviews to news this site has it all. I have been on a few other sites before I found TiPb. I am here to stay! TiPb FTW!
    03-06-2011 01:45 PM
    This Forum is amazing with all the information that is available.
    And now with the iPad giveaway...

That would be so sweet. It would make life so much easier...
    I need it, please.

V
    03-06-2011 01:47 PM
    TiPb is always covering the news that i want to read. I love my iphone and this site is the perfect complement to all iOS devices. top notch. my favorite thing about the site is the podcasts TiPb does. keep up the good work!
    03-06-2011 01:47 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the plethora of information available to EUs. Up to the date information is always an A+!!
    03-06-2011 01:52 PM
    I keep on coming back to tipd because when I first got my iMac and my iPad I had no clue what I was doing with them. After spending time on the forums and researching on other sits, I have become well versed in OS 10.x and iOS 4.x. If it weren't for the vast informational resource that tipd is, I would have not learned everything that I did in the short amount of time that I did. I frequently check tipd for new tips and tricks and to stay abreast of all new technology advances. Thank you tipd for the wonderful and educational site and for all the hard work!

P.S. I would really love to get my hands on the iPad2!!!!!!!!
    03-06-2011 01:58 PM
    I love the news (and obviously the contests)!
    03-06-2011 02:08 PM
    I like the tapatalk access. It is the only way I can keep up with my three favorite forums these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-06-2011 02:47 PM
    I would love to win one!
    03-06-2011 03:08 PM
    My favorite thing about Tipb are the podcasts. I can hardly wait until the next one.
    03-06-2011 03:18 PM
    The thing that I love most about TiPb is that they constantly keep me informed about the latest Apple news. Also with their Facebook page I can just read my News Feed and go from there on things that I want to read about. I literally visit this site everyday reading something new and exciting.
    03-06-2011 03:19 PM
    What I love most about TiPb is the enthusiasm of all the writers, editors, and contributors. It really is contagious and keeps me coming back for more nearly every day! Orangensaft
    03-06-2011 03:20 PM
    Every morning after checking my email i go straight to TiPb, it's the first bookmark on my bookmarks bar. My favorite part about the TiPb website are the blog posts, It's how i stay up to date in the world of iOS, iPad and more and with constant updates I visit the site several times a day right up until i go to bed. My absolute favorite thing about TiPb though are the podcasts, I love listening to them during my commute to work in the morning. The quality of the podcasts beat's any of the other similar podcasts and the personalities really make the show stand out. I'm not saying any of this just because an iPad is up for grabs, this is my absolute honest opinion of TiPb.
    03-06-2011 03:23 PM
    Why is TiPb so great? Because of the hotness that Georgia brings to it!
    03-06-2011 03:28 PM
    I love coming to this site to check up on the great news you post and to see the new apps that are reviewed every week!!
    03-06-2011 03:35 PM
    I love that tipb is always one of the first sites with the latest news and reviews. The forums are also the most helpful and easiest to navigate
    03-06-2011 03:46 PM
    Just found out about this site. Got 2 tips on aps that I have been looking for.

It would be cool to win an IPad2 since I won my first Ipad in a contest in August 2010. What would be the odds? I would feel extra special lucky. Also I just watched " The Secret" on Netflix last night( on Ipad). This is a test to see if the "Law of Attraction" works.

Thanks,
    Randy Woods

PS: Remember, if I do not win, you are interferring with the flow of the universe.
    03-06-2011 03:46 PM
    It is the internet..... so much information, from so many places. For the most up-to-date information, fresh off the wire, I ALWAYS turn to TiPb. That's what I love about this website the most.

My favorite part of TiPb is the "how to"'s. Not only are they useful, but *****-proof that even I CAN DO THEM!

Keep doin' what you are doin' TiPb....... you i.R.O.C.K.!
    03-06-2011 03:51 PM
    I like how everybody on this site is so helpful, even if it's a topic that has been covered many times, people are still willing to help and don't rip your head off for asking. I have learned so much from this site!
    03-06-2011 04:15 PM
    I love TIPB because of all the great info and reviews you guys probide not to mention the podcast which you guy make a lot of fun to watch! If it weren't for this site I wouldn't know half the stuf I do now and wouldn't be getting the full experience of my iphone, TIPB!
    03-06-2011 04:16 PM
    TiPb is always on my 'must visit' list if not once a day, at least several times per week. It is a constant source of well-balanced, topical news, how-to's and reviews. But what I like best is the honest, straight-forward reporting. Just a great package of iPhone/iPad info!!

Anyway, any site that has Georgia on its staff is worth visiting!!!
    03-06-2011 04:18 PM
    I come to TiPb regularly because:
    1) It has all the iPad news I need on a site that is well-researched and well-written.
    2) It seems to cover a topic at exactly the time I need it.
    3) Georgia is a cutie-patootie.
    03-06-2011 04:28 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is EVERYTHING. Great Tips, the Latest Info, App reviews and information, etc. The App information can be especially helpful since there are so many Apps you can't keep up with them all, getting news on new and updated Apps has added to my ITunes App downloads for sure.
    03-06-2011 04:34 PM
    i love the Reviews and the How-To sections.

-Jacob
    03-06-2011 04:42 PM
    It's simple, but I like how up to date the site is with breaking news. Do you guys ever leave your computers?
    03-06-2011 04:46 PM
3,148 ... 7576777879 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD