The only thing I love is great and exciting news about
iPhones, iPads and other apple products, which I get it
All the way round the clock from Tipb site
Which makes me daily to visit the site again & again

polkadotrosez

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ I'm feeling lucky :) █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

"My love is like a rose ->--- divided into two, the leaves I give to others, but the rose I give to you."
Source Unknown

futbology

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I come back to TiPb frequently because of the wealth of resources I can find on here regarding all the iOS/apple products. I cannot even count how many times I turned to TiPb if I needed help with my phone to maximize the function the iphone has to offer..
Thank you so much! and I'd love to win an iPad2! :)

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The reason I have TiPb as my home page is the up to date information on the apple products and lengths you guys goto to explain everything I need to know in order to get the most out of my iPad and iPod. The videos and tips make it easy for ANYONE to be an iOS expert.

santoshurley84

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because of TiPb TV. It's so much fun watching you guys rant. Please make more videos. Also the feature I love on iPad 2 is the cameras. That was a deal breaker for the first iPad in my eyes. Now I want iPad 2 bad. Real bad. FaceTime with my new baby would be amazing!

Stubbs69

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I love TIPB because they have the same enthusiasm for tech that I was born with and they make my day with the podcasts and goofy remarks. Just enough detail to teach me, and not a laundry list of specs and complicated nomenclature (unless Rene starts about ndx2500 chips and a5 chipsets on his rants, which at least still make me laugh) I love how they treat their readers and I love how they make me feel more confident about sharing tech opinions with the droid wielding coworkers

keyshanks

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
iPad please!

What I love about tipb are the reviews. Tipb is the reason I bought Bodyguardz screen protectors for everyone in my family, my boyfriend, and two of my coworkers. The videos were so thorough!

Status
Not open for further replies.