What I like most about TiPb is that they have up to the minute updates on all things Apple! I'm an apple fanboy! Only thing left to complete my collection is an Ipad2!
    03-05-2011 10:04 PM
    I most enjoy the daily blog posts about iphones and iPads. Keeps me informed about tips, apps, and rumors of what's coming next. I enjoy reading it every day.
    03-05-2011 10:07 PM
    This would be amazing. I hope I win!
    03-05-2011 10:49 PM
    What I love about tipb? Well, I'm an Iphone newb, and coming from Android and Blackberry, and being a seasoned user, I felt kind of lost in the Apple world, with everything being so different and new. Tipb has been a one stop shop for all of my IOS information, how-to, etc. Only thing we need next, is a Tipb app(there should be an app for that )
    03-05-2011 10:52 PM
    TiPb is always on top of the new, the hip, and the shiney! I like the forums and the fact that if I do have a question I can either find the answer in the past articles, or simply hit the forums. I pass this site on to anyone I can. TiPb is how I continue my education in all things iPhone and iPad.
    03-05-2011 11:10 PM
    The main reason I like visiting this site is because of the reviews & videos. The forums are a great place to exchange and also gather information on my iOS devices. I also love the idea that whenever I decide to jailbreak any of my devices TipB will have on the latest data on what to and what's the best jailbreak to use. Heck they may also a video on it.
    Keep up the great work gang, and I'll continue returning.

P.S.
    TipB also offers the Best Giveaways in town!!
    03-05-2011 11:13 PM
    Love the updated news and app reviews. Would really love a new iPad!!
    03-05-2011 11:24 PM
    I love all the members, and the news that make me up to date about my Ipad
    03-05-2011 11:35 PM
    I'm new here would love the IPAD 2 as a present
    03-05-2011 11:37 PM
    The AMAZING simplicity of your site. For example, Gizmodo got too over zealous and went for a radical and annoying site design. This site is simple but gorgeous, utilitarian but polished.
    03-05-2011 11:48 PM
    How much do I love TiPB? Let me count the ways.
    I love the forums sharing top 5 apps, top 5 jb apps, sharing themes, sharing locks screens.
    I love the blog that keeps me up to date with the latest in the iOS world.
    I love the video reviews of apps and cases and other products.
    I love that I can search the forums to look for answers for the issue that plagues me.
    TiPB is the place for me and that's were you ought TiPB. :-)
    03-05-2011 11:52 PM
    I want to get newest news about apple from tipb daily!
    Thanks!
    03-05-2011 11:53 PM
    My favorite thing about Tipb is that it helps me stay up to date with all iOS products... As a previous owner of a Blackberry Bold; I was worried that I was not going to find a site like Crackberry for iPhone, but I did. I found guys Tipb! I love how you guys have mega live blogs, LIVE Podcast, and a Tipb Store. Furthermore, thank you for making the transition from Blackberry to iPhone smooth like butter, you guys ROCK!
    Last edited by Joslyn2191; 03-05-2011 at 11:59 PM.
    03-05-2011 11:54 PM
    I love everything about this website i just signed up but i love the reviews because you can read about it and see what people think about it and i like that also i like the forums because you can talk on them and find people who can help you. I have to say the contests are AWESOME as well.....but i really really want this i do not have the money to buy one
    03-06-2011 12:21 AM
    Wow where do I begin? Tipb has not only been my iPhone bible/encyclopedia but also a community full of awesome users and amazing staff. Whenever I need to know anything about the iPhone or iPad this is the first place I go to! I love the shows they do twice a week and I try and tune in to every one . The shows are hilarious! From Georgia trying to jailbreak, or Rene's crazy quotes! "it's chocolatey not chocolate". And if I miss it, I download the podcast as soon as its available. Being an ex blackberry user, I couldn't imagine going back because of the fabulous innovations from apple and a amazing site like Tipb to back it up. An iPad 2 would be my first tablet, and I would welcome it with open arms to my slowly building apple family.
    Last edited by gbernier; 03-06-2011 at 12:38 AM.
    03-06-2011 12:35 AM
    Keeping up on everything iOS related, of course! What keeps me coming back? Partly my twitter following of @TiPb keeps reminding me.
    03-06-2011 12:45 AM
    I would love to win the iPad 2.
    03-06-2011 12:49 AM
    hey i want that gorgeous ipad 2, thanx in advance
    03-06-2011 12:57 AM
    I love coming to your site and drooling over all the stuff I want to buy. An ipad 2 will help me study to pass my actuary exam so I can start my career and start buying all that stuff from your store!! See, if I win, your supporting education, employment and your own store.

Hey it was worth a shot,
    Thanks you all for the great site!
    03-06-2011 01:04 AM
    Every news sites got their own hobby,
    Whether Apple, Pc, or an awesome Ferrari!
    But that ain't mean you are in the place to be,
    Unless of course your, Tipb.

Now my favorite stuff about Tipb,
    Are so many things that you can't wait to see.

I love to get more information,
    Because Tipb don't give no hesitation.
    And I know that there are some different views,
    But Tipb's is the one I choose.
    But how do we get all this information?
    Let me introduce the determination.

We got Rene,
    He likes it the apple way.
    We got Georgia,
    She is always for ya.
    And we got Chad,
    Who thinks he's really rad.

These people make the station,
    That feeds are nation.

Now they always podcast,
    When apple broadcasts.
    And Rene and Georgia,
    Are always for ya.
    But they can get in a fight,
    When the jailbreak is right.
    Even when apple thinks its better,
    The jailbreakers are to the letter.
    I'd dig an iPad,
    I think it's totally rad.
    But money is hard to come by,
    When you need to buy.
    So please help me,
    Tipb!

Thanks would love an iPad!
    03-06-2011 01:13 AM
    I love TiPb because it's a great source for Apple products. I have a hard time finding sites that provides information about updates for apps and other iOS related products. The site provides good comparisons between for those products as well. I really love the app blogs because they help me find a good app for the things I need.
    03-06-2011 01:24 AM
    Sign me up!
    03-06-2011 01:25 AM
    I love coming to your site and drooling over all the stuff I want to buy. An ipad 2 will help me study to pass my actuary exam so I can start my career and start buying all that stuff from your store!! See, if I win, your supporting education, employment and your own store.

Hey it was worth a shot,
    Thanks you all for the great site!
    Its just too tempting isnt it - Just thank goodness we live in the days of gadgets and tech toys - I just would not have fit in in the old days.
    03-06-2011 01:39 AM
    TiPb is the only plac on the web to get accurate up to date info on the devices I love. Content is always fresh and the commentary within the forums is always good.
    03-06-2011 01:49 AM
    TiPB provides a timely, well researched view of all Apple products and related items. I love reading the reviews before I purchase apps or hardware. I will always check TiPB before doing so to see what you have to say, good or bad about the item. The RSS feed keeps me coming back to see articles and related info. Keep up the great work !!!
    03-06-2011 02:01 AM
3,148 ... 7273747576 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD