TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainmorgan

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I love this website! I visit TiPB every day to check up on the latest news, apps, and Apple rumors. It is one of my most frequently visited websites and I love how helpful every single one of the staff members is with their jobs. I'm a huge fan of iOS devices, and when the iPad 2 came out on Wednesday, I was psyched! This is what I held off on the original for! I would love to win an iPad 2! Thanks guys!

Taco50

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I love the daily tips. Even though I've been using an iPhone for two years I still learn stuff. I also love how you guys stay on top of the rumors. I've learned a lot from this site and the members are a great community. Pick me!

Supra1jz

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i would really like to win this but like always with my luck i never do so good luck to all and congrats to whoever wins it

akatsukifrost

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
This is my first post on the forum, i've been reading the blog page all the time though. Whatever info I need for my apple devices, I go straight to tipb. The way the articles are written is refreshing and keep me going for more ;)

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I absolutely do check TiPb every day, and for one simple reason: to get the most out of my iPhone! I've been checking this forum since before the original iPhone was released, and the Blog has always been relevant and up-to-date. I don't bother with any other techie blogs unless I've got nothing better to do; but TiPb is a must-read. I do like the variety of input from the blog writers and the forum contributers. Also I like the layout and the fact that both blog and forum are in an iPhone-friendly format. What's not to like about TiPb?

jzgut9110024

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have had my iphone only a couple of weeks so I used to visit crackberry all the time. I find this site a lot better. The are a lot more features with iphone, i just cant get enough. I want this new Ipad 2.
PLEASE.

joshboldman

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
iPad 2 Giveaway

To be honest, my favorite thing about TiPb is how often you guys post. It seems like a lot of other apple news/rumor sites can go in cycles, but you guys are pretty consistent with posting multiple times a day. Keep up the good work (translation: Please give me a free iPad 2!)

tmbflyer

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
The TIPB site is the most reliable source of up to date Apple news I have found. I also love the humor put into the post. Please give me iPad 2 please.

david419

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is very convenient and ease to gets latest up-to-date information related to iDevices, it was sorted in my MUST DO daily routine job when surfing a web. Love you, TiPb.

xaine85

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
What brings me back to these forums? My absolute favorite thing? Your unbiased reporting of all things apple, especially in the jail breaking world.

shaundizzle

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I keep coming back because im obsessed with wireless tech. If only i could keep up with it. Winning will put me that much closer to keep ahead of the tech race.

awesome stuff

rwecked

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I love how often TiPb updates the site. There's always something new to read! Some sites look the same for days on end. TiPb seems to be on the forefront on all the latest news!!

Now gimme the iPad. Please. With a cherry on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods