Oh my goodness, I have been wishing for an Ipad 2 and iphone 4 for so long but do not have the money for either. I have been surfing the website for a few hours today and fell in love with it already. My favourite thing about TiPb is that it is full of so much helpful information and has news on the most current gadgets and technology. It is always interesting and exciting to hear about the latest and new editions to technology and I love that this site does that! having staff there to help you is also a huge bonus. Contests are awesome to of course. I would absolutely love it if I won the iPad 2 or a $500 certificate!
    03-05-2011 01:08 PM
    Well I simply come to tipb.com several times a day because this is where I get all the up to date news on what's going on with my beloved iphone!
    03-05-2011 01:08 PM
    I'm a comedy writer living in LA. And I'm obviously an apple guy. What I love, flat out, the most about TiPb is the careful blend of humor and useful information presented in almost every post. I like candor, and criticism...I find pandering and fawning all over everything apple...pointless. That's I why I visit TiPb everyday to get a clear, and direct take on all things iPad and iPhone that I find useful. So however this iPad 2 contest plays out...I'm strapping on TiPb as my feedbag for daily iPhone/iPad info.

Mirthfully, BB
    03-05-2011 01:23 PM
    I visit TiPb for the same reason that I visit it's sister site Android Central - I want to know what is going on with my favorite gadgets. The writing is excellent and very timely! Can I have shiny new toy now??
    03-05-2011 01:26 PM

I love TiPb because out of all of the tech news sites I read (a lot) this is the only site that has posts/reviews from different viewpoints. Unlike other sites that have one view of a product, TiPb can give me a full honest rundown of an app/device/service. If TiPb doesn't like something or show concern for something, they let me know.

I come back here for the fully rounded reviews and posts that are made daily, app recommendations, review videos, and even the how to videos.

As a new Verizon iPhone 4 owner (my first iPhone ever) I take comfort in coming to TiPb everyday to get my news, learn about new apps and even lean more about my new Apple device!
    03-05-2011 01:30 PM
    I like that I don't need to go anywhere else to keep up on the Apple scene and that the information posted is objective and in context of the state of the mobile technology world, not filled with mindless Apple worship. Thanks!
    03-05-2011 01:33 PM
    Tipb keeps me coming back due to the information that it provides, It keeps me updated on things that I need to know about Apple Products, and I enjoy coming.
    03-05-2011 01:38 PM
    I come back to TiPB because of the Daily Tips.
    03-05-2011 01:40 PM
    My favorite thing is the help from the editors and forum members and the wide insight. Not only here but across the network including Android Central, Pre Central etc.
    03-05-2011 01:49 PM
    Ok
    Are you going to be the first to buy one or wait ?
    I always like to wait till at least a month to see if there are any bugs ?
    Rich
    03-05-2011 02:03 PM
    I use TIPB because I can get the news I care about
    You guy report on both the good and bad about Apple and have a very fair perspective about the way the company/products work
    the blogs and other sites are so damn overly critical on tech that the seem to forget who the tech is for, The Consumer! Of course a company wants to male sure their product works well, thats why IOS is superior to Android, sure android is open and you might be able to access more but the result leaves you open to bug, viruses, poor battery life, and general dissatisfaction with the device you paid so much for(or signed a 2 year contract on) With Apple products you might not get the options but at least you will get you moneys worth and it will work fine through that 2 years contract. Appl has its downfalls and you repot on that too but you see these understandable

plus I cannot leave out that Georgia is a FOX.
    And Rene is not bad either (in a non-gay way).
    03-05-2011 02:05 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb..i get the tips i need to use my gadgets better!!!
    03-05-2011 02:08 PM
    after first having a blackberry(dinosaurs phone) then switching to a droid(kids toy) i finally reached the best of the smartphones; the iphone! great community and support on this site will keep me around for a good long time! whats left but to get the greatest tablet! pick me please! it was a tough choice on what to spend the last of my money on: ipad or apartment to live in... sadly went with the spartment! this contest would be a lifesaver for me!!!!
    03-05-2011 02:09 PM
    Yes, please
    03-05-2011 02:12 PM
    When it comes to reviews for products and accessories for those products.. I can honestly say that after checking it on TiPb I don't have to look elsewhere.. And that's convenient!

I definitely want to purchase an ipad of some sort.. but how do I know it will do what I want it to do?.. TiPb.. it's that easy. I despise asking someone in a store what they think.. TiPb is WAY better..

But aren't great reviews elsewhere!?

I check reviews here and I honestly have no need to go elsewhere, I actually end up learning more than I expected to know about the product or accessory etc.! I mean this place is like consumer report central for the iPad!

That's what keeps me coming back.. the fact that I leave this site having learned more than I ever thought I would, and feeling incredibly equipped to make a good purchase.

Videos are clear and concise .. true quality

Reviews are so good that I feel too confident in myself after reading one.. but I realized.. I wanna be TOO confident before I make a serious purchase!
    ... true coverage

Reviews also cover topics I don't always think about .. true genius

Products you review are easily accessible and usually for the best price I can find.. true value

thanks TiPb your site continually rocks my isockets..
    03-05-2011 02:15 PM
    I absolutely love the accessory and app reviews on TiPb! Also I'm interested on these tablet wars happening.
    03-05-2011 02:19 PM
    Thanks for the give away. Would really love to have an iPad2.
    03-05-2011 02:20 PM
    My favorite thing about tipb is that its a one-stop resource for any question i might possibly have. And of course the contests as well.
    03-05-2011 02:23 PM
    I enjoy the TiPb site informationals; and I would definitely love that RED covered IPad2!!
    03-05-2011 02:31 PM
    I love the podcast.
    03-05-2011 02:33 PM
    I love all of your helpful advice about the Iphone and Ipod Touch (I have both)..I also enjoy reading about the Ipad and now Ipad 2 and I hope to own one soon!
    03-05-2011 02:36 PM
    Why do I keep coming back to Tipb...the podcast. I enjoy listening to the fanboy that is Chad, especially when Georgia and him have a spirited discussion. All the news and stuff is good but the podcasts are the best reason to visit Tipb. I almost forgot, the superman costumes and the reenactment of the crisis cover......priceless
    03-05-2011 02:37 PM
    TiPb has helped me so much!! Even dumb questions have been answered in a way that doesn't make this grandma feel bad. I love my iPhone and from reading TiPb a lot(daily) I now get lots more out of it. Would love an iPad !!!
    03-05-2011 02:52 PM
    The podcasts an news!
    03-05-2011 02:52 PM
    Aside from the numerous contests that is held here, I love TiPb for its wonderful podcasts. Renee, Georgia, Chad and the rest of the gang are excellent and I look forward to your iPad and iPhone podcasts! The articles are also wonderful, especially your weekly tips and guides. I have a number of friends that just got their iPhone 4s and I always save a link tot he how-to's and beginner's guides that your team has put together.

Regardless if I win or lose, I will still frequent the site and refer others to it as well due to the quality of your podcasts and articles! Of course, I would love to win myself an iPad 2!
    03-05-2011 02:54 PM
3,148 ... 6869707172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD