Tipb is a great place to learn about the iPad - have learned many cool tricks I would have not known before! Keep up the great work, and I hope I get an iPad 2, as my wife wants my iPad! :-)
    03-05-2011 11:28 AM
    I love how incredibly geeky Rene and Georgia are on the podcast! And the how-to's-- they make my life easier when answering questions about iOS
    03-05-2011 11:33 AM
    Sounds amazing! Thank you for the opportunity!
    03-05-2011 11:34 AM
    Love tipb,thank you&i would love to win!
    03-05-2011 11:37 AM
    I can actually say that i like everything from TiPb. They bring you the most accurate (and not so accurate too!) news, rumors, and so on, of everything Apple-related. From the very simple first iPod, to the newest form of the iPad, to jailbreaking and unlocking. Everything that you can and want to find is just right here in TiPb.

The forums, for example, are one of the most complete i've ever seen, and the people there are so kind and helpful in every way.

They provide you with news all day and night long, since the movement on everything Apple-related is ever-moving.

They give you reviews that are precise and cut-to-the-chase on every gadget, game and apps that are out there for you!

How-To tutorials for pretty much everything that you might want or need to for your iDevices.

Podcast's every week discussing everything new on iDevices and more!

So...that's why I love and like pretty much everything from TiPb.
    03-05-2011 11:39 AM
    I love the fancy-pants Death Star AT&T photoshops. Give me an iPad!
    03-05-2011 11:47 AM
    I love all the awesome and detailed info that you provide. But I also appreciate the entertaining writing style that you use.

Keep up the good work!
    03-05-2011 11:49 AM
    Wow this would so awesome and I can find so many ways to use it. Thanks!
    03-05-2011 11:56 AM
    Im on tip b at work , at school , at home from my iphone to my macbook to my ipad. im constantly checking each post entry , not just iphone and ipad but android and blackberry also. Tip B always has some of the best info out and before i check any other website, I check tip b first. Im always in the forums I never post anything but im always reading and getting tips from the other users. And the reviews are top notch. Tip B rules !
    03-05-2011 11:59 AM
    Since I started using iPhone 3Gs two years ago, I am already a fan of TiPb. I really like the unbiased reviews, accurate iPhone tips and updates. My day is not complete without checking the site.

The iPad 2 is a great help, considering the nature of my job (Banker). I need to organize my schedule, communicate with client thru facetime most esp. e-mail access anytime anywhere to meet my client's needs.

Thanks.
    03-05-2011 12:01 PM
    I love TiPb because of the great community that 'lives' here. I have had great help by members of these forums, and I have tried to help as many as I can!
    03-05-2011 12:02 PM
    I like pancakes..
    03-05-2011 12:02 PM
    i like TIPB for its jailbreak coverage
    03-05-2011 12:28 PM
    My favorite thing about the site is the sheer volume of app reviews, both of new and updated apps. There's so much out there that it helps to have some highlighted.
    03-05-2011 12:38 PM
    I love TiPb for all the useful info on the site that gets nOObies like me up to speed on such great things as jailbreaking and all the new product updates and reviews
    03-05-2011 12:40 PM
    I really like the jail break section and the way Tipb keeps me informed on the
    iPhone scene... Great site and great people
    03-05-2011 12:43 PM
    TiPb brings me all the important updates on what is going on in the world of iPhones and iPads. You provide tips for beginners to advanced users and that is always helpful. I always recommend the site to my friends when they are looking for good iOS information. Thank You for all you do and I hope to win this "Miraculous" device.
    Last edited by trwhite; 03-05-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    03-05-2011 12:43 PM
    What I love about TiPb is all the how to sections and the fact that I always go to it when I want to learn more about an iOS device! Thanks and I hope I win the amazing iPad 2!
    03-05-2011 12:44 PM
    I've been reading TiPb since the two months before the 3G came out /and I bought one. I have a 4 now and I got it first day and in line at 5AM just to be a part of the crazy fanboyness Tipb was always reporting on. I still read TiPb every day, the articles are keep me up to date on everything iOS related that I could possibly want to know and the community that surrounds this blog the best of any of the sites I read regularly.
    03-05-2011 12:45 PM
    I love TiPb because of the how to sections and all the information about iOS devices that it gives me! Thanks and I hope I win the amazing iPad 2!
    03-05-2011 12:47 PM
    I enjoy reading forums and articles on this site and the sister sites. I am the type of person that truely loves learning about everything I can and enjoy seeing what other peoples opinions are on different items, devices, programs, etc.
    03-05-2011 12:48 PM
    my favorite thing about tipb are the articles. they are well written and always informative!
    03-05-2011 12:55 PM
    I love hearing about great new apps before everyone else!
    03-05-2011 01:00 PM
    TiPb makes my days... That much more managable with my iProduct needs... Because Apple makes you a junkie, and TiPb gets me my fix.
    03-05-2011 01:06 PM
    what brings me back to tipb???....... the forum, the constant iphone coverage, and ipad coverage... so everything

I'm the "tech guy" in my office of finance guys. The second a computer goes down or someones phone isn't working properly or even their calculators wont turn on... they call me over to fix it. I spent Friday afternoon telling my boss about all the features of the new Ipad2. Its assumed I'm going to have the best and newest technology. So this would save me a paycheck that i can use to pay for food...
    03-05-2011 01:07 PM
3,148 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD