TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorvo25

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Besides the contests and Georgia(of course), I love the tips, the news and the effort the crew puts into putting together a grrrreat site. I hope I've earned some points. LOL

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Please pick me! I check the site every day to try and keep up with all of the goings on in the iOS world. I listen to the podcasts and watch all of the TiPB TV shows which I think are great! I am glad that the reporting on this blog has gotten better as time goes by. I really appreciate all of the effort that you all put into the site.

Chris

jtdiddy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

What keeps me coming back to TiPb is the insightful articles and up to the minute news goodness regarding my beloved ipad and iphone.

so hopefully i'm the lucky winner of the ipad 2 contest so everyone can watch me surf tipb on my new ipad 2!! Thanks you guys Rock!

ca.rubio

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I keep coming back to this site because of the apple related news and the iphone daily tips!
I wish i win this ipad 2!
good luck to everybody :D

TrustTheRobot

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Blended family

My family is a blended family. We have 2 iOS devices and 3 webOS devices among the members. TiPb and preCentral are the two resources we rely on daily to keep the family informed, anxious and happy.

(And if we win an iPad 2, we'll been even, 3 and 3. Kinda like the Brady Bunch.)

Rbminlv

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Please help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope! Only you can rescue me from Darth Wife. The leader of the PMS Empire has put a moratorium on electronics and annexed all gadget stores. Years ago, when i fought beside my girlfriends in the "Bone War", electronics were our reward. Since the rise of the Dark Spouse of the Sith, no such incentive is available.

My favorite thing about Tipb is that you present information to both educated users and novices without pandering and making readers feel that you have "dumbed down" content for them. Your tech writing is great and i feel comfortable referring newbies to your sight for information. Keep it up!!

Please help me!!

Jymn12

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
TiPb - Top iPhone Blog

TiPb - Top iPhone Blog

That's what I think of TiPb.com. I'm grossly addicted. I am a blog-a-holic and check multiple blogs many times everyday (Engad......, Gizm......., Bo.. Ge....) and I still come back to TiPb constantly!

If feels good that no normal person in my little world knows more about what is going on in the apple world than I feel like I do (I realize that may be a stretch but every time I hear updates from friends and family I'm like "cool!" ...... They have no idea, thanks to you, I knew that over a week ago).

Thanks again and I'll see you in a few hours, if not sooner.

--Jymn :D

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
All the great info, and the best part are the very smart women and men that run this website. What is there not to like.

Sucking up 101........... :)

sarge131

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Giveaway

I have to say the best thing about TiPb is all the "inside info". My friends think I'm a genius regarding Apple products, that I always have the scoop on release dates, updates, etc. In reality, all I have to do is goto TiPb.com to look into the future. They still think I'm a genius, until I tell them how easy it was to get the scoop.

BleeBlah

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I love TIPB because there is something new and interesting to read regarding my apple products DAILY... not the same boring garbage recycled like on other sites. Thanks for your hard work.

jdsmith622

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPB because the articles are so much more interesting than other tech sites! I read multiple sites every day and even though I read the same stories multiple times, TiPB seems to be the most interesting!

pepperonijack

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't really have a favourite thing on TiPb... 'cause I love everything! You're the best source for info and news about iStuff, I read you everyday!

And thanks for the giveaway, I hope I'll win :D

yipster

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I love that this site is focused on iDevices and covers them comprehensively! Better yet, without the overwhelming "Apple bias" you find on most other Apple-centred sites!

zer0c00l

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hobby photographer needs ipad to step it up!

This piece of tech would be just the thing to start showing off to professional s my catalog of photos and for in the field function in Florida and the beautiful landscape. Been dying for one of these, good luck to everyone!

iBerea

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Giving it a shot

I got hooked with my first iPhone two years ago and haven't stopped coming back. I check this site daily for new information, tips and reviews.
Thanks - TiPB

chris_t54

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2

My favorite thing about TiPb is there fast and quick news feeds with all the latest Apple rumors with the development of the Iphone. You guys are awesome with displaying material fast and aesthetically pleasing!

Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2