TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie_b

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb

I keep coming back to tipb for all the free giveaways. Their always giving away something and they never ask for anything in return like some other websites that make you answer why you like them so much and what not.... Ohh wait, can I start over........ Thanks tipb for keeping it fresh

HeavyHanded

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't post much, but I follow con Twitter. TiPb balances the real news and speculative rumors better than most and Ritchie's posts always cause me to crack a smile.

francie777

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The thing I love most about TiPb is that it is full of the latest tips and information for iPads and Iphones. Plus the community is so friendly. I would love to win the iPad 2.

tkerbe01

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I love all the information concerning tips and tricks and for my iOS devices. My wife and I own 3 different devices and would love to pick up the iPad 2!

anon(99259)

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Does TiPb appreciate efficiency? I love TiPb for all the same reasons I mentioned in the Verizon iPhone 4 giveaway! If I had an iPad2, I would be able to afford to skip short cuts like this since my productivity would be so much higher! So, please oh please pick me! : D

Thanks for everything you guys do!

MarceloSalinas

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I come to TIPB every day to get all of the latest news and reviews. I like that in TIPB I am able not only hear news about facts I also hear rumors and sometimes there is humor. I hope I can win it for my son.

Louii112

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What Bring Me To TiPb Everyday

First of all, I am in love with Apple products and any new updates from devices to hardware/software that the company comes out with. I have TiPb to help me with that by keeping up with the site via my Iphone and my computer. Not only do you all talk about software updates with Apple products, but the latest in trends including cases and covers for your devices. I do believe that this blog is the #1 iPhone, iPad and Ipod touch blog..... Keep Doing what you do.. & Please Let me Win!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAS!!!!!

dbftlaud

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
DB lovesTiPb

I really enjoy your podcast, I watch live Sunday nights at 9:00 PM and Wednesday.

And, your web page is the most up to date informative Ipad and Iphone news!

Thanks!

DB

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I am addicted to TiPb because....

The daily tips have made my transition to the iPhone 4 much more enjoyable and I am gaining invaluable insight on how to make good use of the iOS and its features.

Everyone here is friendly and willing to help out when you have a question in the forums.

The podcasts are really informative!

The "How To" section has helped me several times.

The news updates are frequent and things I want to know about.

and the list goes on (let's not forget the contests), and thus TiPb is on my list to do everyday!

smoothdl

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What i love

I love the great information and short cuts I have learned for my iPhone 4. The site is a great resource to keep up to date on the great Apple products and there ever changing rollouts.

zdkaram#IM

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
First thing I do when I wake up is check TiPb with a cup of coffee. They offer good reads and relevent information. Having an iPhone 4 and a MacBook Pro, it only makes sense for me to add an iPad to my arsenal...Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro