TiPb is my go-to resource for all things Apple, tech, and insight. The passion and knowledge of the staff always keeps me coming back for more. Thank you!
    03-05-2011 01:32 AM
    I've never won any of these giveaways.
    Imagine I win an iPad 2 as my first! WOW...
    03-05-2011 01:35 AM
    Hey TiPB I wanted to see if you would pick me to be the lucky recipient of the iPad 2 that you are giving away. Thanks for the chance.
    03-05-2011 01:37 AM
    I fond tipb to be the best place to get the most relivant news on all things tech concerning the best tech company in the world and not just news directly related. This is done in a fun, interesting way that encourages comment and I'm just glad that I found tipb.

PS: The competitions don't hurt though. P
    03-05-2011 01:44 AM
    Living in the Bay Area, it's easy to dismiss all Apple-talk as fanboy drivel and it's refreshing to find a blog that is informative, unbiased, and only a click away from my favorite BlackBerry site!
    03-05-2011 01:51 AM
    Tipb: where nerds from all parts of the world meet up and socialize on the latest news from Steve. Where comrades come together and warn eachother on why our alarm did not go off that new years day. A place where gossip geeks can convince a nation that the iPad 2 will have a retina display. A network in which I can feel free to talk about whether an Apple Store should open in North Korea... I do not miss a day to catch up on the latest news. Some tune in to the five o'clock news, and some go to church on Sundays. I stay on Tipb.
    03-05-2011 01:53 AM
    I really want it for my Bday. Anyways, the forums and daily posts are what bring me back to you everyday. Plus the contests don't hurt either
    03-05-2011 01:55 AM
    I like the the live blog of the Apple events this is great to be able to read (while at work) of what is going on. I also like knowing the latest and greatest on my IOS platform. Tips, apps, ease of use are all great. Keep it up!
    03-05-2011 01:57 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is its focus on the really interesting news. No "we have nothing to say but write it anyway". Keep the quality, guys!
    03-05-2011 01:58 AM
    What keeps bringing me back to TiPb is the up to date information. I love keeping up to the minute on all things concerning idevices. Keep up the good work and you'll always have a spot in my bookmarks.

Thanks,

Chris
    03-05-2011 02:00 AM
    The fixes ! the trick , the toys and the sharing of information - Is why I enjoy tipd. I am a geek so have a shy nature - Reading all of the user experiences is why I really enjoy surfing through the forums and the videos. Would love to have access to an IPAD 2 wow guess I will have to save up. Keep up the good work crew
    03-05-2011 02:01 AM
    Ive been waiting for this iPad 2 to come out.. I would love to win this contest... Thanks tipb!!
    03-05-2011 02:04 AM
    Love the podcasts - entertaining and educational all at the same time. It's great that you have 2 a week, every week (much better than those guys over on CB ). I listen in every week....and I don't even own an iPhone or iPad! (I do have a 4th gen touch though)

If I win an iPad 2...well, there may just be one less future PlayBook owner out there.
    03-05-2011 02:11 AM
    Just leave a reply below telling us what you love most about TiPb (besides the contests, of course!). What's your absolute favorite thing, what brings you back to the site over and over again every day?
    Besides the news & tips? I love the podcasts. The crew are a lot of fun to listen to.
    03-05-2011 02:12 AM
    My absolute favorite thing about TiPb is that i can get rumors and sneakpeaks at upcoming apple products so that im always one step ahead of the curve. What brings me back to this site over and over again every day is the hopes of being the first of my friends to know about the next apple product!.... oh and the the occasional funny clip
    03-05-2011 02:14 AM
    I think you guys are some of the most dedicated of any other organization. Really enjoy it.
    03-05-2011 02:14 AM
    Wow, my favorite thing about being a member of TiPb is that this site feels like one big family. Sure we have our moments, but in the end we all come together and share what we love best, our passion to help each other learn, grow and do more with our iDevices. I have learned so much from the handy tutorials and by reading through some of the marvelous forums on this site. It's truly amazing to know that people coming together for one cause can create something so wonderful. I am proud to be a member of TiPb and highly recommend this site when I see people out and about with their iDevices. Thank you TiPb for being there for us!
    03-05-2011 02:21 AM
    Well the amazing thing about TiPb, not only about the contests but first and foremost being so on top of the latest news, gossip and releases on all iDevices!,,,
    I particularly love the posts on helping to jailbreak and providing easy to follow guides with links to all the latest firmware builds As well as the latest trends in the jailbreak comunity
    I come back everyday to see what the latest news, as well as follow any threads that can provide the answers that always seem to crop up
    03-05-2011 02:27 AM
    Give it to me
    This blog always has the best tips and most up-to-date info on all things Apple! Love it!
    I love the new apple news. new patents. and especially new apps worth checking out, and the iPhone accessory reviews.
    03-05-2011 02:30 AM
    i love tipb because that is the first place i look for apple news i like your articles and daily post
    place i really want that iPad
    03-05-2011 02:37 AM
    was close to buying the ipad 1.. then came the event .. and now will have to wait a month to get the ipad 2.. pff.. a gift could cheer me up.. thanks.. :-)
    03-05-2011 02:39 AM
    TiPb always has the latest news on Apple! Great forums and real friendly users... and winning the iPad 2 will just be the icing on top!
    03-05-2011 02:49 AM
    Well there's a reason Blackberry users (myself included) refer to crackberry.com, as the name implies it's addicting and informative.....TiPb.com is no different. Having recently purchased a iPhone, this is the site I usually count on to give the latest on apple, with no compromise.
    03-05-2011 02:54 AM
3,148 ... 6263646566 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD