I subscribe to about 25 blogs and podcasts mostly Apple related podcasts, news, and business casts. Tipb is my favorite blog. I never miss a post, I enjoy the articles and commentary you are all wonderfully talented writers. You've got game. iphone and ipad live are also my favorites the only shows I will not miss.When I cant watch them I listen using the Podcaster app for iphone 4.
    I check your site multiple times daily on my MBP or my Reeder app for iphone 4. No ipad yet.
    Tipb is a far superior blog. The why? Have you seen your competitors websites? yikes! HELLO its 2011 you can aim higher than GEO Cities. your site ROCKS THE HOUSE!
    You are the full service blog, you cover all demographics from Razor (snickers) to TREO 650p "BABY". The information you offer is priceless to me. Before I discovered Tipb it was hit or miss trying to find help, tips, or anything of use or trustworthy. The how to, user guide, reviews, and videos, are really useful, and the store prices are great.
    Each of you have your own special love of Apple and their products they create. Steve Jobs has done an incredible job spreading his vision. Tipb is an extension of that vision. Tipb has created its own community "who does that"? I wear my Tipb T-shirt proudly.
    You answer my tweets! Thanks by the way your replies have been helpful.
    Your shows are always entertaining. last year after listening to an episode of iphone live "I thought to myself" they should have more than one show a week" and then... there were two! All of you do a great job on the shows. Your "awesome", "well", hilarious, feisty, and full of nerd. YOU BLEND WELL. You act like your family. There was a story..... and they became the Brady Bunch.
    No one holds a light saber to Tipb.com

You provide a service, created community, and share a vision that involves products that make people happy. How cool is that!

Oh, and my absolute favorite thing about Tipb.com.....
    Rene, Georgia, Allyson, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, and yes even Dieter. Is he to good for us now?

All the Best.

Jerrod Robinson, AKA energysoup
    Last edited by energysoup; 03-05-2011 at 12:51 AM.
    03-05-2011 12:42 AM
    My favorite things so far about the TiPb is the how to info supplied to help me navigate my new Iphone 4. It has also help me gain a ton more respect for all Apple projects and there over all performance and quality. I came from a Blackberry and always held my nose up at Apple, but after reading through the forums, it helped convinced me to purchase my Iphone.

My hats goes off to everyone involved with TiPb and the knowledge they posses.
    03-05-2011 12:47 AM
    Honestly, the second i saw this website, i joined instantly, and since then, i've commented or posted a thread every day because i have a slight obsession with TiPb! In matter of fact, thinking about getting a "Tipb" Tattoo on me somewhere My favorite part about this site has to be the forum, more specifically the fact that there is always someone willing to help you with an issue with a friendly and helpful response. Also, i've built some friendship with people who i otherwise never would have met, with the same passion for Apple products as i do.
    03-05-2011 12:48 AM
    TIPB is my favorite because unlike most other tech blogs, you guys are focused on the real world usage and stuff that interests me.

Fingers Crossed!
    03-05-2011 12:51 AM
    When the iPhone 4 was on pre order TiPb was the only place that I could find out all the lastest info on best way to get a phone, not even ATT or Apple had this much information. With your info I was able to get two iPhone 4 even the apple sales reps were amazed! I told them that I followed TiPb and got two phones. So now I have created a short cut on my phone to TiPb.com so I can check out all the great news!
    The iPad 2 would be great to view TiPb on a larger screen.
    The thing I love most about TiPb is the forums! I've been researching iphones for awhile and can't wait to pick up the next update when it becomes available for verizon!
    wow, i've been waiting for this, TIPB so generous, thx for the opportunity
    03-05-2011 12:52 AM
    TiPb is awesome cause it's people who love Apple products trying to help and bring related news to other people who love Apple products. Keep it up!
    03-05-2011 12:56 AM
    TiPb is my first opened app every morning so I can catch up on all my favorite apple news and I can't wait to get in line for the iPad 2!
    03-05-2011 12:56 AM
    Im international student from Czech republic and now im in Canada for school program...I really like tipb.com because graphics/design of this site is simple and nice....also keeps me up to date with news about my ipod touch 4Th gen and wit other news fro apple world please choose me tipb !!
    03-05-2011 01:00 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is how up to the minute the articles are. I look forward to seeing what could Apple possibly have in-store for us and not having to keep searching the Internet all day just to come up empty. I know I will find the best information distributed in a simple, yet innovative package brought to you by the very knowledgeable staff that write for this site. I appreciate all the efforts being made day-in and day-out to us Apple Addicts.

Even if I don't win, I will still continually come back to get my fix of news. If I do, well, I won't be using my Windows 7 laptop anymore!

Thanks!
    03-05-2011 01:02 AM
    My favorite thing about tipb is the forums and the how to videos. i have learned so much from the combination of these two things its insane.TiPb is always right up there with the latest istuff news id love to put that knowledge to work with a new ipad2.
    03-05-2011 01:04 AM
    It is a place I can come daily and get the latest on what is about to drop on the iPhone and iPad, and I really like the twitter feed too!!!

Keep up the good work!
    03-05-2011 01:04 AM
    My favorite thing about tipb is the forums and the how to videos. i have learned so much from the combination of these two things its insane.TiPb is always right up there with the latest istuff news id love to put that knowledge to work with a new ipad2
    03-05-2011 01:05 AM
    i love the how to videos!
    03-05-2011 01:05 AM
    can canadians even win? lol
    03-05-2011 01:06 AM
    First post! I am usually just a reader but who can pass up a chance to win an iPad 2? What I like best: The staff, the writing, and the comments. You have an awesome community that keeps me coming back and I don't even own an Apple product! (yet)
    03-05-2011 01:07 AM
    The jailbreak news and application recommendations are my favorite part of TiPb. Cydia is overwhelming and lacks proper search functions so it's great to have people filter through the muck for me.
    03-05-2011 01:08 AM
    I'm a fan of the iPhone tips & tutorials. As a new iPhone adpater, it's always fun to learn little things to make your life easier.

Please choose me for the ipad!

Thanks.
    03-05-2011 01:09 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb are the various reviews and the 'how-to' tips that they offer their viewers......i spend most of my time reading their reviews...there r just sooo many of them...
    03-05-2011 01:10 AM
    I could say that I come back to TiPb time and time again because you guys provide the most current and reliable information out there... or because your Accessory Store has everything I'll ever need. The true reason though, is a childish one... I just love how each article has a BIG picture to go with it. The TiPb homepage is like a picture book for Apple Tech nerds. Every night I just can't wait to sit down, see some pictures, and read some amazing articles. Keep it up TiPb!
    03-05-2011 01:13 AM
    i just love going through the various reviews and 'How-to' tips(they r very helpful)that TiPb offers their viewers......Thanks!!!
    03-05-2011 01:16 AM
    I come to TiPb because it's my iDevice home. I love helping people having problems I've had, know the resolution to, or have an idea how to solve. I've met cool people who I consider friends even though I've never met them in person. I usually open my browser when I get to work and open the site and leave it open. I'll go through the different forums to see if there are questions that I might know the answer to because I know how it feels to want an answer and wait a couple of excruciating hours to breath life back into your iDevice. I have been on the receiving end of the advice and now that I've gotten into customizing themes I like helping and being helped. I need this iPad 2 because Steve Jobs said so and Chad agreed. Plus I'm on Ping +1 for me
    03-05-2011 01:25 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is how the site has information about all aspects of iOS products. I can come here to find tips, videos, and jailbreak information. I visit TiPb daily and would love to win an iPad 2!
    03-05-2011 01:27 AM
    I keep coming back tp tipb because is all about apple
    03-05-2011 01:28 AM
3,148 ... 6162636465 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD