The definitive source for iPad and iPhone... Is there anything else? I normally don't post in the forums, but I do check out the main page daily... Keep up the great work! And more super hero tshirts!
    03-04-2011 11:52 PM
    because its already part of my daily routine

wake up, browse tipB, eat breakfast, check tipB, go to work, check tipB before lunch, eat lunch, check tipb, back to work, check tipB, go home, check tipB and read old posts, sleep.

oh did i mention im reading tipb even when i'm pooping? i love my iPhone and tipB. and georgia
    03-04-2011 11:54 PM
    What I love about Tipb is that every time I watch a keynote and it's done I go on twitter and see the latest news and interesting things about it is comming from tipb. Everyone associated with tipb is super techies and quick to the punch. Thanks for the tech
    My favorite TIPB feature has to be the podcasts. By listening to them, I have gained a better understanding of what is current in the iPhone and iPad world. I also have a better understanding of where the TIPB blog team is coming from when they post. I would promise to always listen if I win the new iPad2!!!
    What to say what to say about tipb.com. First off you always keep me up to date with the latest jailbreak updates red snow, black snow, green poison, all very good colors. Secondly, I don't what I would do without new app picks everyday . O and of course the news about hardware, and all the things apple buys to make ios better smoother dual core goodiness, faster messaging, and with the blackberry messanger app. I would have never of heard of any of this if it wasn't for tipb.com I would be clueless
    03-04-2011 11:55 PM
    I love the podcasts! Consistently twice a week with good content
    03-05-2011 12:02 AM
    O and georgia has any told you that you look a lot like kate walsh
    03-05-2011 12:06 AM
    Just leave a reply below telling us what you love most about TiPb (besides the contests, of course!). What's your absolute favorite thing, what brings you back to the site over and over again every day?

It's that simple, so get to it and good luck!

Details

- Grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of an iPad 2.
    - Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on March 9, 2011.

This gets pretty simple. I come back everyday because you guys have the most content updates on a daily basis. I typically check each morning, then maybe toward the end of the work day. I love the app reviews, and information featuring new and/or update apps.

It's a good mod community, and it's a good source for accurate and timely media content. It's also good for a guy like me who knows just enough about jailbreaking, coding, etc, but likes to learn more.

Great site!
    03-05-2011 12:08 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is being able to see product reviews on cases and other iphone related accessories. I come back daily so I can see any and all news and rumors. Love the site and want an iPad 2!
    03-05-2011 12:10 AM
    My favorite thing is the helpful people in the forums. I got my first iOS device on 2/10/11 when VZW released the iphone 4 and every question and problem I've had has been answered here, usually very quickly.
    03-05-2011 12:10 AM
    This site educated me enough to grow a pair and jailbreak my iPhone 3G back in the day and it's on my to read list of sites right after I pour my cup of coffee in the morning. What keeps me coming back is reading all of the apple news of what might be to come. Another part that I love is the articles on updated apps or recommended apps. I've found more than a few favorites through TiPb.

Thanks!
    03-05-2011 12:12 AM
    TiPb always has the latest news!Good writers! I even have this page set to my homepage!!!!!! Owww If only i can have this lovely ipad
    03-05-2011 12:13 AM
    Love the great tips I get for apps and functions on my iPhone that I would haven't gotten myself otherwise.
    03-05-2011 12:15 AM
    This website was extremely helpful in helping me tweak out my iphone 4, jailbreak advice, how to videos, and the extremely rare on any other site, actually useful forum conversations and posts.
    03-05-2011 12:16 AM
    What I love most.... Chad/Geo rants, Geo's shirts, Rene's hair(it's stylin'), informative daily post, how tos, android trolls, Tipb live, the mods( ally, jbaby, and all), the forum with all it's crazy people like masta b b1aze Eric Schmidt, and finally that fact that all us iOS lovers have a place to come together and chat and gather new info/rumors. Thank you
    03-05-2011 12:26 AM
    Why do I like Tipb.com, to put it simply "it is where I get my news." I start every browser session with a stop at Tipb. What I appreciate most about Tipb.com is the sense of being apart of the community. The post are informative, and yet still communicate honesty and frankness you would expect from talking to a close buddy one on one.

In terms of the news Tipb provides, other sites also track Apple like a hawk, but Tipb is not just a news source it is the grapevine. I like how closely Tipb works with the other mobile computing web sites to provide perspective on the latest happenings. Other sites take a very apple centric approach totheir post, where as on Tipb I can rely on Rene, Georgia, and Chad to keep it real about Apple's & IOS's shortcomings.

One big thing Tipb does gracefully is working in the TIPB Store without beating us over the head with it. I must admit I don't buy many iPad accessories but when I do I search Tipb for a review and that review in many cases is the deal breaker for that product.

To wrap it up let me say this, TIPB is a stand out site because as a reader I can tell, the Tipb team is breaking the news to keep the reader informed and aware of what is critical and meaningful, not pushing out content just for the sake of doing so.

"2011 the year of the Tipb"
    03-05-2011 12:28 AM
    Gotta admit I like reading the rumors every day.
    03-05-2011 12:29 AM
    You convinced me to finally get an iPhone (IP4). Before then, I was a guy with a MacBook and a (gasp) Windows Mobile phone...

You also convinced me to join team Jailbreak. And made it seem not so scary.

I visit your site daily because, simply put, it's be best of it's kind. Constant updates, great (and fair) product reviews and best of all, Rene's complete mocking of other site's ridiculous rumors.

Thank you to everyone for your great work. You've created an amazingly informative community.
    03-05-2011 12:32 AM
    Basically TiPb if my fav because you guys keep me the most up to date with everything I need to know about my stuff I have, and what I want. I follow you on Twitter, and have it pushed to my phone so I never miss a thing. Really helps me keep up to date. Thanks for doing the work for me!
    03-05-2011 12:35 AM
    oh oh i would love to win an ipad 2
    03-05-2011 12:35 AM
    My favorite part of TiPb is the podcasts. Love them. Team Pure FTW. Hope I win the iPad 2.
    03-05-2011 12:37 AM
    i love the fact that tipb keeps updated with new things for the iphone daily!
    03-05-2011 12:38 AM
    Georgia,
    Last time I entered for the Verizon Iphone. this time I'm in it for the Ipad 2.

TiPb, is the place to be,
    for great news and reviews,
    if I don't win the iPad 2,
    I'll tell you true,
    This Burly_Irishman will
    be truly sad and blue.

Apps and Accessories,
    TiPb reviews and sells these,
    for better or worse,
    they go easy on your purse,
    so heed their words,
    and Get ANGRY BIRDS!

To give us Apple nerds,
    some reassuring words'
    on what to get, and
    whats not a safe bet.

Oh nertz JUST VISIT TiPB!

Hope you guys have a great day Keep up the good fight!

p.s.- I really do want that iPad 2
    03-05-2011 12:39 AM
    Great knowledge base
    03-05-2011 12:41 AM
    I really enjoy just seeing the latest and greatest things happening for iOS and the iPhone/iPad in general
    03-05-2011 12:41 AM
3,148 ... 6061626364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD