Would love to give it to my daughter as a great present for her birthday next Friday.
    03-04-2011 08:12 PM
    I am new to TiPB, but I know I will be coming back often for all of the tips and how-to's. Thanks for the information and for the contests! Hope I win an iPad 2!!!
    03-04-2011 08:14 PM
    The reason why I come back to TiPb multiple times a day is because this is where all the tech news I want is! You guys have amazing articles throughout the day and your forums help me find new things in my iOS devices as well as provide a user-user conversation within the site. Thanks TiPb.com, you guys never let me down!
    Also the live podcasts are better then all the other tech sites, Rene could entertain me for hours just by talking about Apple products.
    03-04-2011 08:17 PM
    I started coming to TIPB before I got my Verizon IPhone4. I love Tipb - I now download the TIPB blog to my Kindle, because it will read it to me on the way to work, etc. I also listen to IPhone Live and IPad Live on my IPhone. Now I would love an IPad and maybe a MacBook.
    03-04-2011 08:18 PM
    iPhone Live & iPad Live. I look forward to them every week.
    03-04-2011 08:18 PM
    My favorite thing is the forums - hope I win!
    03-04-2011 08:20 PM
    After the initial release of the iPad, I found it very hard to even fathom why I would need one in my life. That was until joining the TiPB and watching my friend carelessly whip hers out in the middle of a lecture to take notes elegantly, email quickly, and maybe pop in a headphone or two on the way to the next class for leisure. The biggest thing I love about TiPB is that when there is news, they let us readers know QUICKLY! Anytime I log onto the site hoping that I'll be able to email Rene on some information that I thought wouldn't have made it up yet, and it's the recent post!
    Overall TiPB reminds me of useful tips that I may have either not known or forgotten about with the How-To's, love the polls to see if I'm a social outcast and love my AT&T iPhone 4, the latest on iPhone updates, jailbreaks, apps, cases, etc. Overall TiPB is the most influential blog for Apple fanboys, like myself, and really poses the competition in an unbiased way. In short, I love this blog and hope to see even greater things in the future, hopefully browsing on my new white iPad 2!!
    03-04-2011 08:22 PM
    what other site offers detailed information on how to such as jailbreak how to change certain things HOOK ME UP cause only tipb is my site for all things APPLE nice to know theres a tru iphone4 forum where i can get everything i need when i need ever since i got my verizon iphone as the great charlie sheen says WINNING!!!!!!!!!! TipB is tiger BLOOD THAT RUNS Through my veins WINNING!!!!!!!
    Last edited by humper; 03-04-2011 at 08:35 PM.
    03-04-2011 08:26 PM
    I find my self constantly refreshing the main page to see if there is anything that I may have missed news wise. I like that TiPB is at the forefront of Apple news. And this iPad would be the perfect tool for my delving into photography.
    03-04-2011 08:27 PM
    Only because I bought my wife an Ipad for christmas, and two weeks later she said she wants one with more memory! (cheap hubby bought her a 16GB) but if I get her and Ipad 2 I bet she forgives the memory thing!!!
    03-04-2011 08:29 PM
    My favorite thing about it is that I can come to one place for everything new with my iphone and ipad.
    03-04-2011 08:33 PM
    Why do I come to this site all the time? I LOVE the reporting and coverage that you all give. I seriously have been comming here since the site first debuted (it didnt look as good as it did now, and their weren't as many daily updates lol). I've literally watched this site blossom, like a flower, opening up and becoming bigger and bigger, and now it's probably one of the top (and only one that I can think of) iOS blog.

Sure, what I said sounds weird (haha), but it's true, this site is a true example of how big things can get on the internet.
    03-04-2011 08:34 PM
    I love the camaraderie here. The people are great and it really is the best place to get the latest news. Even if I don't win, keep up the great work.
    03-04-2011 08:34 PM
    I love tipb because it is my number 1 resource for all apple information i started coming here before i had an iphone i didnt even have an ipod but i was still intrigued and when the day came to get my iphone i sprang to tipb to learn how to jailbreak it and other tips
    03-04-2011 08:35 PM
    i saw the Keynote for the iPad 2 and i saw the garageband app. I think that the iPad2 would be awesome to help me with my music. Im an aspiring artist.
    03-04-2011 08:35 PM
    TiPb has a comprehensive coverage on Apple devices, backed up by a great forum. It all started with Crackberry when I first bought my Blackberry. Now that I've bought some Apple products, TiPb is the greatest source of infos. Both Crackberry and TiPb are now in my Google Reader feeds to be read daily.
    03-04-2011 08:36 PM
    It keeps me up to date in the world of Apple.

Makes me seem a lot more tech savvy to my co workers (OMG how did U know iPad 2 would be announced March 2?? "I just...did")

Everything the apple world has to offer in one site.
    03-04-2011 08:37 PM
    What I love about TiPB is the sense of community I get . People really seem like they really want to help you out.
    03-04-2011 08:37 PM
    I come back to TiPb everyday because they always have the most accurate and up to date information ( especially on iphone5). I also love their weekly podcast.
    03-04-2011 08:38 PM
    That its always up to date! Can always count on getting the new news.
    03-04-2011 08:39 PM
    Mine?? Can I have please??
    03-04-2011 08:42 PM
    I want to win!
    03-04-2011 08:42 PM
    Love the personalities and their interactions with each other.
    03-04-2011 08:44 PM
    I use tipb everyday. They are the best. I would love an iPad 2 from them.
    03-04-2011 08:44 PM
    Come on and hook me up
    03-04-2011 08:45 PM
3,148 ... 5455565758 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD