Love TiPb on my RSS. I check it everyday to hear the latest about IOS. Now. I'd really like reading it on my Ipad 2
    03-04-2011 07:31 PM
    I love the forums and the community the most. Everyone here has been extremely helpful as i switched to my first iPhone, and its been great ever since.
    03-04-2011 07:32 PM
    I love TiPB most for its ability to be right on top of everything Apple. I check in multiple times daily to get the latest scoop. TiPB is the most respected place to keep up on new technologies and for great tips.

Thanks for all your great reporting.
    03-04-2011 07:33 PM
    The best thing about TiPb is not only the great help I've received since coming here, but also one of the best podcasts on the net.

Keep up the good work.
    03-04-2011 07:36 PM
    because it's the only website that is completly friendly with my iphone web browser.
    03-04-2011 07:41 PM
    What I love most about TiPb is that it brings users together who want to bring out the best in their devices.
    03-04-2011 07:43 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb? The amount of information on all things apple of course! I also love the updated app posts. Always keeps me in the loop on new apps!
    03-04-2011 07:46 PM
    I check TiPb many times through out the day because they constantly update and you never know when something new will appear.
    03-04-2011 07:47 PM
    would be Georgia. She's the reason I visit the site every day! Oh and the live coverage at Apple events, rumors stories, and patent watch are also great.

Thanks!
    03-04-2011 07:49 PM
    What i love about tipb is i am always constantly updated about all things apple. it seriously is great. I work at bestbuy and customers are always asking me about rumors and things ive heard and im always able to talk about the latest apple rumors or news because i probably check the website once an hour. Not only that but i always tell my customers Tipb is the best place to get apple information.
    03-04-2011 07:50 PM
    I love the way that Tipd meshes with the rest of smartphone experts. You all "get" that people can have multiple devices from different platforms and can pay nicely together
    03-04-2011 07:51 PM
    I really like tipb because it helps me with all the questions i have for my iPhone and i love new posts everyday. Im always on tipb lookin for release dates and new upcoming devices and new iOS news. This site is all around really helpful and im sticking to it for whoever knows how long. Thanks for the chance to win the new iPad 2.
    03-04-2011 07:53 PM
    I hope I win. I don't ever win anything.
    03-04-2011 07:54 PM
    Tipb is the next best thing then surfing the apple web site!
    03-04-2011 07:57 PM
    georgia. and georgia in a swimsuit. well, that and all the awesome posts on trends, rumors, jailbreak stuff, apps, and everything else you guys do. this is the most comprehensive apple i* product blog anywhere.
    03-04-2011 07:57 PM
    TiPB has the best articles and is up on the most current things going on in the iOS world....
    03-04-2011 07:58 PM
    It's my all in 1 iPhone site. I use my rss reader to get news from engadget and gizmodo. But TiPB has all the iPhone news I look for in 1 site. I love it. Some other sites republish news days late. TiPB is one of the fastest.
    03-04-2011 07:58 PM
    What I've been enjoying about TipB is the never ending knowledge base on the forums. A great community.
    03-04-2011 08:01 PM
    Hello,

First off, I want to thank the entire Tipb team for everything you've done for us!Ever since a couple months ago when I found this website, I've always checked Tipb for the latest and most comprehensive Apple news and rumors. One of the great things about you guys are your step by step tutorials. Thanks to you, I know all about jailbreaking now. Another unique aspect I've noticed are your podcasts - sometimes, if I dont exactly understand a post, these always clear things up. Lastly, I really like how you guys manage to give us the facts, and unbiased useful reviews. Every day when I come home from school, I look forward to checking this site for new posts Keep up the amazing work! I really appreciate it.

Your loyal fan,
    Oliver
    03-04-2011 08:03 PM
    my favortie thing about TIPB is how i kind of feel like my voice is there for everyone to hear because at least one of TIPB editors always share my opinion on a discussion. we don't usually just get the news @ tipb, we get to hear georgia, rene, chad and others opinions about how wonderful (and sometimes ridiculous) Apple and all the craziness surrounding these products can be. it just feels genuine here. and of course i'd like an ipad 2!
    03-04-2011 08:03 PM
    I spent New Year's Eve in Seattle with my children and had an early 8 am flight back home on New Year's Day (I know...but it was cheaper). I read TiPb on my Kindle, and before I went to bed in my hotel room in the wee hours on 1/1/11, I decided to take one last chance to sync my Kindle to the hotel wifi and download my blogs for reading on the plane. I read TiPb before I shut off my Kindle, and that's how I found out about the Apple iPhone alarm bug that caused it NOT to go off on January 1! Of course, that's what I was going to rely on to get up in the morning! Thanks to TiPb's alert, I used another alarm program and made my flight.

...I think I sent a thank you email to TiPb about this, but this was such a great save that I'd like to take the opportunity to tell the world.
    03-04-2011 08:05 PM
    The best thing about Tipb is how often they post updates on the technology world! I'm in the military so i dont have a lot of time to be on the internet, but when i do get on i like to know whats happening, so thats why my home page is Tibp.com! Its an incredible site and always keeps me up to date with whats going on
    Ipad 2 would be so phenomenal !
    03-04-2011 08:07 PM
    Probably just the quality of content.
    03-04-2011 08:11 PM
    i follow you guys on twitter and its helps when you post the beginner post since im new to ios. i had webos and then andriod and now im getting used ios. the beginner post are very helpful to pick up the little things that i missed.
    I keep coming back because of the great iOS news on the front page and all of the helpful info in the forum. I may not post much, but I sure do read it all! I'm looking forward to my new iPad!
3,148 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD