TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seps58

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

Still new to this whole Apple thing, but tipb has helped me figure out where I'm heading and what I'm gonna do in the world of Apple.

Thanks if Iwin or not. Life is good either way.

sreidenb

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Please!

The best thing about TiPb is that it keeps me on top of new developments in the industry. I love technology and follow sites like TiPb religiously.

julevi

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Year of the iPad 2!

TiPb always has direct stories. I can always count on up to the minute apple related news without the bias against other ecosystems! I'd love that iPad 2. Seeing the things the iPad did with Autistic children, I know just what do with my developmentally disabled brother!. Thanks for the consideration!

Jakenbakin

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

What I like most is your constant updated on everything apple! I check in here exclusively for my up to date info on iOs! And of course free stuff is pretty sweet too:)

Sylanel

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
My future new best friend!

Winning an iPad 2 would be the greatest of gifts. It would instantly become my best friend as I would use it for both leisure and work. So many possibilities... :cool:

minnesotan

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got my iphone a couple days ago and am new to the site. Since joining, I have been reading news on new products and features of Apple products and I enjoy the fact that there is a place I can do that.

Faronell

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
As an absolute newbie, I actually found your site looking for instruction on how to find the underscore and lo and behold your tip of the day forum explained exactly how to do it. When you are not a techie but an old lady (albeit a very hip old lady) simple instructions are soooo much appreciated. Thanks again for such an informative site....Faronell

wdcmjk

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What is best thing about TiPb iPad contest

Why?! I subscribe to 43 iPhone/iPad blogs (which I follow using an RSS). TiPb is ALWAYS the first to break any news, however small about the products.....and I know because TiPb is where I go first, and I went through and did my research before I responded to confirm what I already knew! :).

darthcees

Apr 23, 2009
www.illustratorave.com
This is the absolute best site for news regarding iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. My favorite thing about this site is how fast you update! I follow you guys on Twitter and I get like 10+ updates a day. Keep up the good work! Love it!!! BTW I want an iPad 2!!!!

onedeep#AC

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
App Suggestions

I am an appaholic. There is nothing I like better than scouring the app store for applications I didn't even know I needed. So the "What's New" and "Staff Recommendations" posts are my favorite thing about TiPb.

tstens22

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I could put this to work, the iPad2 looks awsome. TiPB is a great website that is full of knowledgable people.
TiPB is a home page tab so its loaded everytime i logon to internet explorer,

Thanks

ProgDrummer

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing (and the thing that attracted me to the site in the first place) were the product reviews. Love the detail and the videos that go into these. They have saved me from wasting $$$ several times. Thanks TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR