I really like the Daily Tips and the quick links to the accessories shopping.
    03-04-2011 06:59 PM
    Please help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope! Only you can rescue me from Darth Wife. The leader of the PMS Empire has put a moratorium on electronics and annexed all gadget stores. Years ago, when i fought beside my girlfriends in the "Bone War", electronics were our reward. Since the rise of the Dark Spouse of the Sith, no such incentive is available.

My favorite thing about Tipb is that you present information to both educated users and novices without pandering and making readers feel that you have "dumbed down" content for them. Your tech writing is great and i feel comfortable referring newbies to your sight for information. Keep it up!!

Please help me!!
    TiPb - Top iPhone Blog

That's what I think of TiPb.com. I'm grossly addicted. I am a blog-a-holic and check multiple blogs many times everyday (Engad......, Gizm......., Bo.. Ge....) and I still come back to TiPb constantly!

If feels good that no normal person in my little world knows more about what is going on in the apple world than I feel like I do (I realize that may be a stretch but every time I hear updates from friends and family I'm like "cool!" ...... They have no idea, thanks to you, I knew that over a week ago).

Thanks again and I'll see you in a few hours, if not sooner.

--Jymn
    All the great info, and the best part are the very smart women and men that run this website. What is there not to like.

Sucking up 101...........
    03-04-2011 07:00 PM
    I love the news and how-to's! Ha that rhymed!! But I hate that annoying T-mobile b&%$h that makes fun of my iPhone. She is looking at me right now!!
    03-04-2011 07:01 PM
    I have to say the best thing about TiPb is all the "inside info". My friends think I'm a genius regarding Apple products, that I always have the scoop on release dates, updates, etc. In reality, all I have to do is goto TiPb.com to look into the future. They still think I'm a genius, until I tell them how easy it was to get the scoop.
    03-04-2011 07:01 PM
    I would love a the new iPad. Thanks.
    03-04-2011 07:03 PM
    I love TIPB because there is something new and interesting to read regarding my apple products DAILY... not the same boring garbage recycled like on other sites. Thanks for your hard work.
    03-04-2011 07:05 PM
    I love TiPB because the articles are so much more interesting than other tech sites! I read multiple sites every day and even though I read the same stories multiple times, TiPB seems to be the most interesting!
    03-04-2011 07:05 PM
    I really would like to win cause I had never owned one and it will really help me with school so I hope to win it.
    03-04-2011 07:06 PM
    I don't really have a favourite thing on TiPb... 'cause I love everything! You're the best source for info and news about iStuff, I read you everyday!

And thanks for the giveaway, I hope I'll win
    03-04-2011 07:09 PM
    I love that this site is focused on iDevices and covers them comprehensively! Better yet, without the overwhelming "Apple bias" you find on most other Apple-centred sites!
    03-04-2011 07:17 PM
    This piece of tech would be just the thing to start showing off to professional s my catalog of photos and for in the field function in Florida and the beautiful landscape. Been dying for one of these, good luck to everyone!
    03-04-2011 07:18 PM
    I got hooked with my first iPhone two years ago and haven't stopped coming back. I check this site daily for new information, tips and reviews.
    Thanks - TiPB
    03-04-2011 07:19 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is there fast and quick news feeds with all the latest Apple rumors with the development of the Iphone. You guys are awesome with displaying material fast and aesthetically pleasing!

Keep it up!
    03-04-2011 07:20 PM
    I love all the great information on TiPb, plus the rumors.
    TiPb is one of my daily visit blogs. I just cant get enough news about ios and the hardware it runs on. I'd LOVE to have an ipad 2 in a way I cant describe in words.
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the rumors! Everyone loves the juicy inside info!
    Georgia, please save my marriage!! My wife wants, no needs, a new iPad. She hates that I have one (which I need for work) and she doesnt have one. So please, pretty please with sugar on top.

Pick me
    03-04-2011 07:21 PM
    Because of your site, I became an Apple fan. I visit your site daily to get the latest news and information on new products available for my new iPhone 4. I would love to win the iPad 2 so I can further experience the world of Apple.
    03-04-2011 07:22 PM
    I got to say I love iPad/iPhone Live. It's the thing I most look forward too and the fact its twice a week makes it super special awesomeeeee.

Let's talk about the hosts.
    Georgia: It was so funny when she stole the show from Rene this past Wednesday as iPad 2 invasion. She is always friendly to the people in the chatroom, she makes the funniest jokes and that she is always pretty.

Rene: There is so much to say, first of all, every show, you always have a different hairstyle. It's never the same, one day its tamed and the next show its all over the place. oh not to mention his rapping skills, (though i would recommend staying at your day job here at TiPb) and lastly, his rants make me laugh.

Chad, Chad, Chad, Our lovable Appleholic/Apple Fanboy. Every show you still have the glare on your head to the point that it even got its own fan. It's pretty funny when sometimes you drift off topic occasionally. Lastly, your known to be the only fan of Ping!

The chatroom is always awesome, it's always funny, insightful and sometimes down right pervy and the Team Jailbreak/Pure fights.

I just want to conclude my post by saying thanks to everyone at TiPb for making such an awesome website that I come check every day. Keep it up everybody.
    03-04-2011 07:26 PM
    What I live about TiPb is that it keeps me up to date and informed with the latest iPhone news. My friends are like man how do u know so much and I tell them I just read TiPb everyday. Thanks, I hope I win the contest
    The thing that brings be back here, daily, is the dedication and atmosphere. Now, there are some websites that are ravenous about having every rumor, factoid and out of context quote possible about iOS, and that can get overwhelming (and obnoxious). TiPB has managed to balance amazing updates, great community information and even the occasional joke and hilarity post. Combined with the fun and informative podcasts that I try to view at least once a week, and you got a website that's made checking other update pages completely obsolete. Thank you guys, you've really made a fantastic site!
    I sat out the first iPad (although I did look longingly at them every time I passed an Apple Store). But the iPad 2 pretty much hits all of my holdout concerns. I'm a believer now, Steve!! =)
    03-04-2011 07:30 PM
    I love TiPb because you are the most consistent with rumors. Your articles are always relevant and informational. I have been coming to this site since iPhone 3G and I always come here for everything iPhone and I almost always learn something new!!! I recommend you to all my iPhone friends!!! Even if they are just thinking about an iPhone.
    03-04-2011 07:30 PM
3,148 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD