I not only like TiPb, I love it. I'm an Apple fan, who was die hard Windows. TiPb is filled with fun facts and great how toos, mixed in with a good amount of opinion. Thanks TiPb! Now hook me up with the iPad 2!
    03-04-2011 06:26 PM
    Man I love tipb cause I can always find out what's mew with iOS or a jailbreak, or just general apple news.
    03-04-2011 06:30 PM
    Oh boy! I want the IPad 2 so bad. I was a total Android fan, however, with the new IPad 2, it's game over =)
    03-04-2011 06:32 PM
    I Love Tipb because of your sense of humor and you always give us the latest from Cupertino please Choose me..!
    03-04-2011 06:34 PM
    My favorite things about TiPb are as follows:

- the BEST source for whats going on in JUST Apple!
    - Great articles, great editors, awesome forums!
    - Always quick to get to the new things going on!
    - The store is great with a vast collection of cases and all other stuff for iPhones and iPads!
    - Very nice website design that is easy to use and not confusing at all!

Thats It!
    03-04-2011 06:36 PM
    I come back to TiPB 2-3 times a day just because I know the next news or rumors about the next iOS device is always around the corner. I would to enter into the iPad 2 giveaway because over the last year I lost my job, sold my DSLR, iPad, iPhones and everything else that I coveted to keep a roof over my family's head. I have since returned to work but refuse to splurge knowing what I just went through last year. My wife's HP laptop died on her and she's going through health issues, where she's on her back for hours. This would be a great gift to give her. Even if I dont get picked, I will likely get her this anyway, but hey...if it's free....it's definitely for me.
    I have an original, so I don't NEED the next gen, but I if I were to win this one I would donate my current iPad to a good cause. My mom. She has never been able bring herself to use a pc to communicate with her sisters across the country via email. She thinks "it's too complicated" and doesn't want to "ruin" my dads computer.
    After loaning her my iPad, setting her up with a gmail account, and showing her briefly how to use it, she fell in love. I didn't get my iPad back for 3 weeks and promised her I would, as soon as funds allowed me to, get a new iPad 2 and she could have my original. This would make both of us very happy.
    TiPb is the best source for iPhone/iPad tutorials, jailbreak news, as well as accessory and app reviews. I like the other affiliate sites for Android and the other smartphones too.
    My favorite thing about TiPB is that, just like Apple products, it just "works." You guys are the best iDevice site out there hands down and I couldn't imagine an internet with you. No TiPB to read daily is like an iPhone with only one home screen.
    03-04-2011 06:37 PM
    The thing I love most about TiPb are the forums, which gives me tips and help to better my iPhone!
    03-04-2011 06:37 PM
    Obviously the best reason to come to TiPb is the giveaways! I know that there's a very slim chance of winning. But just knowing that you could win an iPad 2 is exciting!
    03-04-2011 06:39 PM
    Just leave a reply to the contest thread in our iPad Forum telling us what you love most about TiPb (besides the contests, of course!). Whats your absolute favorite thing, what brings you back to the site over and over again every day?

As an Ianything user how could one not be impressed by the level of knowledge of the subject matter here at tipb? Your site is bookmarked on my Iphone4 and I find myself frequenting it daily, as I did on my 3GS and expect to on my Iphone5(?) as well. Thank-You TiPb for the late breaking up to the minute news of all things ei(I)! Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone who participates... hats off to Apple for adding what looks to be yet another stellar product to to their lineup! Oh how I wish one were mine...
    -Mark
    03-04-2011 06:39 PM
    Just got my first iPhone - A new iPad would be the unreal.
    03-04-2011 06:41 PM
    I like checking for updates and the forum seems to be full of tips
    and answers to what I am looking for. My favourite thing? I would
    have to say either updates or how organized the forum is for me to
    find what I need =] Even though I just joined, I have been looking
    at your website for a while now, I always stumble upon your store
    to look at cases and batteries =p
    Last edited by peachy9; 03-04-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    03-04-2011 06:42 PM
    When I first got my iPhone I was overwhelned by the number of apps out there and I felt like there were so many new apps I would never hear of, but I eventually subscribed to tipb rss feed and now I feel like i'm not really missing out on anything.
    03-04-2011 06:43 PM
    I need the iPad to go alone with my new iPhone.
    03-04-2011 06:43 PM
    keep coming back for uptodate news/articles.
    03-04-2011 06:46 PM
    I love not only that TiPb is so focused on the device family of the iPhone 4 I just bought (duh), but also in that it's so thorough. My nerd desires to know more detail are satiated here. Also, all the tutorials have been very helpful to this beginner and will continue to be for who knows how long.
    03-04-2011 06:47 PM
    Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Thanks

P.S. Not that I want to sound needy or anything.

P.P.S. Of course it is the competitions on TiPb that I love and come back for every day.

P.P.P.S. Not that I have ever one any of them!
    Last edited by tobes; 03-04-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    03-04-2011 06:49 PM
    TiPb is awesome, provides me with all the latest iPhone/iPad news/rumors/updates!!!
    03-04-2011 06:52 PM
    Besides the contests and Georgia(of course), I love the tips, the news and the effort the crew puts into putting together a grrrreat site. I hope I've earned some points. LOL
    03-04-2011 06:53 PM
    Please pick me! I check the site every day to try and keep up with all of the goings on in the iOS world. I listen to the podcasts and watch all of the TiPB TV shows which I think are great! I am glad that the reporting on this blog has gotten better as time goes by. I really appreciate all of the effort that you all put into the site.

Chris
    03-04-2011 06:53 PM
    What keeps me coming back to TiPb is the insightful articles and up to the minute news goodness regarding my beloved ipad and iphone.

so hopefully i'm the lucky winner of the ipad 2 contest so everyone can watch me surf tipb on my new ipad 2!! Thanks you guys Rock!
    03-04-2011 06:54 PM
    I keep coming back to this site because of the apple related news and the iphone daily tips!
    I wish i win this ipad 2!
    good luck to everybody
    03-04-2011 06:57 PM
    My family is a blended family. We have 2 iOS devices and 3 webOS devices among the members. TiPb and preCentral are the two resources we rely on daily to keep the family informed, anxious and happy.

(And if we win an iPad 2, we'll been even, 3 and 3. Kinda like the Brady Bunch.)
    03-04-2011 06:59 PM
3,148 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD