TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellowselena

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What I like about TiPb

What I like about TiPb is that everyday there is something new in the world of Apple and you guys are always on time of reporting news, updayes, rumors, and your opinion. Everyday when I log on to my computer, I go to TiPb website The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog. I also like that there is everyday tips for iPhone users and report about updated apps.

- TiPb Fan

TheBaconKing

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I could read articles all day long. Wether it be here or on one of my other favorite blogs. The thing I really like though is TIPB TV. It is nice for once finally being able to listen to someone talking about what it going on rather than me reading articles all day trying to see what is new in the Apple world.

okstateboi07

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Ipad 2 Contest

My Favorite thing about TiPb is all the in-depth reviews and analysis of all apple products I would be so far behind without you guys... I read TiPb everyday on my Iphone 4 and hopefully I can began reading it from my new Ipad 2 if im the winner ;-) !!!

God Bless

P.S. I do love all the contests whether I win or not its pretty fun to participate

clayface

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
TiPB has the absolute best coverage of any site I check. It's by far the most up to date and on the front edge of news. Not to mention We have Leanna and Georgia. Engadget has Topolski? C'mon, no contest!

jstrickland

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
TiPb, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

What do I love about the TiPb forums? What isn't there to love?

1. They are always on top of the latest news.
  2. Their live feeds from Apple events are top notch.
  3. I love all the hints they give to make life with an iPhone or iPad easier.
  4. They are NOT ashamed to point out when they think Apple is wrong!
  5. They give wonderfully detailed reviews of products.

Most importantly: I love the fact that they are going to give ME the iPad because I love THEM so much. ;)

NickD

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
what i love about tipb

Tipb makes me sound smart in front of all my friends, plus Georgia is super fine!!! I do not miss a webcast!

MarcosB12

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPB is the great reporting and consistent updates. I always feel informed about the latest iPhone/iPad news thanks to you guys.

cpagan2000

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 giveaway

the biggest thing I love about tipb is the weekly iPad app reviews and the dreams about having certain things on the iPad iOS software that gerogia always talks about because I think that it's sites like these that apple looks at for introducing the features the iPhones and iPads have.

chasem

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I follow TIPB daily with an rss reader. I mainly like being kept up to date with all the Apple news TIPB provides. I read just about every article and enjoy learning from them.

TheChappy

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
What I love about this site is the amount of info and how easy it is to find what I'm looking for. The site is great and the mods responses are great. I've had an Iphone since the first one but have never had an Ipad. I'd love to give an Ipad a spin. Hook me up.

darktanone

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I like the timely iOS centric news, but I also like the international flavor. You guys are in Canada and it feels like you're here in the USA. How cool is that? Now send me my iPad 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR