TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himoe

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I love the fast updates to all the things going on and the great ideas on apps. TiPb helps keep my iPhone "cool" and "awesome" all the time.

JimmyD#IM

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
TiPb is my go-to for all info iPhone, and now iPad.
It seems that you guys are fair and balanced in reporting information. If it's a rumor, you're quite clear about it.
I'm constantly sharing TiPb articles on Facebook or e-mailing to friends.
I'm very much looking forward to joining the iPad Nation, buy winning one or buying one next Friday!
Cheers!

cinek

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb as it always has the best & latest info. At the same time TiPb saves me tons of time googling if I run into any probs with my iPhone

leodagamer

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
What i like about TIPB is that u guys alway keep up to date on everything about mac and also u guys do a lot of good reviews on apps and gadgets thats why i check this site like 5 or 6 times a day either on my iMac or on my iPhone you guys are the best. and yes i want an ipad but but is expensive and i haven't decide if i should expend my money on the iPad so if i win it would be great.

Fafafoooey

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Thanks!

I love TiPb because you do actually talk about all things that relate to the iPhone. I love the fact that you actually will report on jailbreaking progress, when known, as well as "non jailbreak" information. I also like the various app and product reviews. There have been a few cases I saw that looked good, but because of the reviews, made me change my mind. I look forward to new content concerning the iPad 2. I would like to win one. My father would like it for Father's day.
I keep checking tipb throughout the day to see what is happening out there in "i" world.

Thanks tipb!

I also think Leanna and Georgia are hot!

Tommytong

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
I don't post often if ever.. but this is certainly worth posting for!

I love TIPB for the latest informative news on iphones and ipads! I find myself checking this site everyday. Now working in an IT department where we support hundreds of users, I direct users here as well to find out the latest news for their devices as well as tips and tricks!

I'm always learning something new from the site. The layout is pretty straight-forward and easy for users to navigate also!

Jennemmy

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I love that TiPb is constantly updating their site. I love that there are reviews. But I really love that I can direct my mom to your user guide so I don't have to spend 7 hours with her on how to add contacts to her iPhone!

Pasarella

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I stumbled on this site from crackberry.com, and when I saw this iPad2 give away, I thought to myself "these guys put a lot of heart into what they are doing!" You guys talk about iphones and ipads, tell members and visitors how to get the best out of these devices, and, to cap it all, you give one away. I think it is amazing. I currently do not have an iDevice, but once I do, I definitely would visit this site everyday.

Ben0rr10

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Cover all basis....

I like the fact that me being a fairly new Apple user, you cover all the basis of fact, rumour, hints and theroies. I feel with all the info posted on the site rather it it be a fact or just a picture of a possible new bezel for a iphone or ipad, it gives all readers insight on current and possible future devices and it gives us a chance to decide to purchase now or wait for the next generation. Just like I passed on the first ipad and waited for the second one due to the info on this site.

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I found out about TIPB when i was waiting for the Verizon Iphone to come out. Now i check in everyday to find out new tips and information about iphone and other product. Love it.

petaf

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2! I really like TiPb for the up-to-the-minute news, how-to's, videos, etc. And I love you guys (and girls)!

jayward

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I love TIPB

TIPB is the only place i go for iphone and ipad news. Although i dont currently have an ipad, i desperatley want one and would love to win this one. Thanks

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb.com is how knowledgable the staff (Leanna, Rene, Georgia, Ally, and Chad) is about Apple related products. Now that might sounds obvious, but listening to the iPad LIVE show and iPhone LIVE show, Rene, and Georgia really know their stuff, they don't have to go searching the far regions of the Internet but they know it like they eat, sleep, wake and live iPhone/iPad 24/7. The staff is very passionate and I really enjoy that about TiPb.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is hands down, the best blog for all things Apple.:cool:

What keeps me refreshing the site all day is the strong sense of community and the depth/breadth of the information knowledge base. Every time I post a problem/question, almost immediately, some member has answered my question or offered a helpful tip. This is in turn, makes me want to share my (limited) knowledge as quickly as possible when others post threads.

I resisted the temptation to run out and buy the original iPad on launch day. I'm glad I waited, the iPad2 is everything I hoped it would be. I've never had much luck with contests, but since I've had so much success customizing (JB'ing) my iPhone thanks to this blog, perhaps some of that luck will rub off on me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods