Let me get that Ipad2!
    03-04-2011 03:07 PM
    Thanks TiPb! I especially like the ad for Pinehurst on top of the page. As an avid golfer I appreciate your taste in advertisers (which probably are determined by my web usage). And I do like the contests!
    03-04-2011 03:07 PM
    My favorite thing about Tipb is the app recommendations.
    These are a few of my favorite things.... LA!
    03-04-2011 03:10 PM
    I love TiPb as it keeps me up to date on all new and updated apps and accessories for my iPhone and iPad! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    03-04-2011 03:13 PM
    I love the fact that this blog is dedicated to the iPhone and iOS and the fact that there is always new content. I would love to win an iPad.
    03-04-2011 03:13 PM
    The TiPb was what turned me into a Fanboy.

I actually started reading TiPb back when it was "The iPhone Blog". I had an iPhone and a Mac and I did enjoy them, but I was not to "fanboy" status quite yet. I hadn't learned about the mystique of Apple or the the way rumors of their products get leaked and appear online. I was, basically, just the average consumer.

One day in a class, I noticed the girl in front of me on "The iPhone Blog Store" and I wondered what that was! So, I went ahead and pulled it up and navigated around for a while...and then I found the blog. It was amazing...iPhone OS 3 was being issued to developers, and all of this great stuff was going to be available soon! I was so used to being fed all my Apple information through the media as Apple released it. I had no idea that one could have some advanced expectations of the new products Apple would release based on these exciting whispers.

I began checking the blog multiple times a day, constantly hungry for new information. It was and remains to be the best place to get information about iOS and one might even go as far to say: the best place to get information about Mac as well! The posts are written clearly and easy to understand. The website is well designed and easy to navigate. It isnt busy or annoying. It is a constant. It is my home on the Internet.

Before TiPb, I was a college student who didnt really know what I wanted to do with my life. I was getting a BA in Psychology, but just wasnt that thrilled, and was subconsciously dreading that future graduation day where Id have to walk out into the world and find a job doing something I probably wouldnt enjoy all that much. TiPb actually changed that. I became enthralled with the wonders of technology. I began learning more about computer science and graphic design. This knowledge lead to an understanding of what I want to do with my life. I now work as a full time web developer for a local organization and do freelance web deign on the side. In just two short years, Ive found my course in life and have really become excited for what the future holds!

I love TiPb for many reasons, and it is hard to say which of them brings me back each and every day. Likely, it is a combination of all of the reasons above. TiPb gave me knowledge, passion, and purpose and that is why I keep coming back!
    03-04-2011 03:14 PM
    I like coming here to see what apps you folks find. I know I can't find all the great apps on my own so that's one of many things that keep me coming back.
    03-04-2011 03:14 PM
    Me! Me! I want it!
    03-04-2011 03:15 PM
    TiPb is a wealth of information. I have learned most of what I know about the iPhone 4 from this site.

PS I would love an iPad 2
    I love the informative "How-To" section.
    Still new to this whole Apple thing, but tipb has helped me figure out where I'm heading and what I'm gonna do in the world of Apple.

Thanks if Iwin or not. Life is good either way.
    03-04-2011 03:19 PM
    The best thing about TiPb is that it keeps me on top of new developments in the industry. I love technology and follow sites like TiPb religiously.
    03-04-2011 03:19 PM
    TiPb always has direct stories. I can always count on up to the minute apple related news without the bias against other ecosystems! I'd love that iPad 2. Seeing the things the iPad did with Autistic children, I know just what do with my developmentally disabled brother!. Thanks for the consideration!
    03-04-2011 03:20 PM
    TiPb... In a word, shwing!!!!!
    03-04-2011 03:21 PM
    What I like most is your constant updated on everything apple! I check in here exclusively for my up to date info on iOs! And of course free stuff is pretty sweet too
    My favorite thing about TiPb is it's the best source out there for iOS news and reviews.
    I currently have the ipad unfortunately two children with autism. An additional iPad would be soooo helpful.
    03-04-2011 03:23 PM
    Winning an iPad 2 would be the greatest of gifts. It would instantly become my best friend as I would use it for both leisure and work. So many possibilities...
    03-04-2011 03:23 PM
    I just got my iphone a couple days ago and am new to the site. Since joining, I have been reading news on new products and features of Apple products and I enjoy the fact that there is a place I can do that.
    03-04-2011 03:24 PM
    As an absolute newbie, I actually found your site looking for instruction on how to find the underscore and lo and behold your tip of the day forum explained exactly how to do it. When you are not a techie but an old lady (albeit a very hip old lady) simple instructions are soooo much appreciated. Thanks again for such an informative site....Faronell
    03-04-2011 03:24 PM
    I currently have the ipad 1 unfortunately two children with autism. An additional iPad would be soooo helpful.
    03-04-2011 03:25 PM
    I would love an iPad 2 and love TiPb because there's frequently posted news purely about Apple! (and who cares about the other guys )
    03-04-2011 03:25 PM
    Another contest! Thanks TiPb. I want to win the ipad 2. Save me $499 next Friday
    03-04-2011 03:27 PM
    Why?! I subscribe to 43 iPhone/iPad blogs (which I follow using an RSS). TiPb is ALWAYS the first to break any news, however small about the products.....and I know because TiPb is where I go first, and I went through and did my research before I responded to confirm what I already knew! :-).
    03-04-2011 03:28 PM
    What I like most is that I can read TiPb updates everywhere: Facebook, Twitter, Pulse reader and the website!
    03-04-2011 03:29 PM
3,148 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD