I think the tips section it is my favorite. Whether it's a jailbreak, newbie, or shortcut tips I love reading them. I logon to the site numerous times a day just looking over the blogs for new tips! Most of the time I find out something new about the iPhone!! Would love to try out some iPad tips on my new iPad 2!!!!

Love the site overall, interesting articles, polls, reviews and I enjoy listening to the podcasts (usually miss the live ones). But my favorite would definitely be the Tips! I am always up for learning new things that I can share with my iPhone friends!
    03-04-2011 01:45 PM
    This is the one place where I can go to get information (not just rumors and so forth) about what is and what is coming. I love TiPb because the people who write for it are like me...they love Apple tech, but aren't fanatics. They can appreciate all Apple tries to do, but they can critique them when they could do more. They can write up a great App in the App Store and turn around and praise a jailbroken app which Apple won't allow. It's this combination of affection and honesty that makes this one of the two websites I visit every day!!
    Tipb forums are useful and informative with fellow i-users/nerds that can help out! Great articles on the blog - PICK ME FOR THE iPad, got a version 1 last year as an impulse buy and cant justify loosing $ on it!!!
    TIPB has helped me in all mine lifes that I am livings to date. Thanks
    I like TIPB because most of the topics aren't completely bombarded by internet trolls or attention seekers... It seems the writers generally care about what they are writing about and take some time to do the research on their topics. Now as a good user of the site, I would make a suggestion, a change in format so that the actual website appears more like it does when viewed on a mobile platform. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
    I think the meta-blog coverage is great. This is the first place I go for my apple event coverage. I find the commentary helps kindle the fanboy in me for the new tools that Apple sees fit to give us. I just wish I could afford all of the new devices. If I were to win the iPad it would be put to good use. Thanks for giving everyone the chance to win the new iPad.
    03-04-2011 01:46 PM
    I love the fact that most of the people on this site are very helpful when it comes to solving problems that other users are having. Chances are that if I'm having issues, someone else with have the solution.
    Please choose me to win the new ipad2 it looks awesome!!!
    What do I like about TiPb? Well, I just discovered it! And the first story I found was Conan's "Angry Birds" segment! I like this place! (And the contests help, too!!!)
    I like your site because your always giving great
    Updates on iPhone/iPad product
    I like how this site offers a balanced viewpoint in their reviews and comparisons. Obviously, the editors here enjoy Apple products, but it's nice to read well-rounded articles (i.e. things that are missing from iOS or possible hardware improvements, etc). The weekly App updates are good too. Thanks to them, I'm now using Evernote, a free note app that's really cool to have on both my iPhone and laptop.
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the news coverage; always up to date and usually reliable.
    03-04-2011 01:47 PM
    I read TiPb every day because of the diverse focus on all things iOS. I've purchased countless apps based on the reviews, and been able to make some smarter buying choices on hardware because of the analysis.
    03-04-2011 01:47 PM
    I started off as an iPhone novice with an interest in gadgets and tech. Then I discovered TiPB one day.

I found I was totally hooked on iOS devices like yourselves and now I consider myself a total iPhone/iPad/Mac geek thanks to you all.

Before long I was reading TiPB every day without fail. Then, after a while I even found myself posting comments as an informed user. How did that happen?! For someone who typically stays silent on these types of boards and forums I think you've really sparked something in me.

Now I'm on here more than Facebook these days scouring for tips, apps, JB apps, informed views and the very latest news. It's a huge community of people too which has morphed over the years from early adopters to experienced old-hands.

The trolls and "first" posters have come and gone, the number of comments has mushroomed, the site has improved year on year and the writers are still as passionate as ever.

Love it. Keep it coming.

Loz
    03-04-2011 01:48 PM
    The thing that I like about TipB is everything from tutorials to information about our world of technology. I sepecially love the fact that you guys always have new posts and information on future devices And I like reading the rumors of future apple devices. I guess those are the reasons why I visit tipb at least 3 to 4 times every hour that I am awake.
    03-04-2011 01:49 PM
    I come back for the videos with Rene and Georgia talking about the products. The dynamic between the two is great and its nice to have a male vs female perspective on a lot of the products you review / discuss. Keep the videos coming.
    I keep coming back to tipb several times a day just to make sure I haven't been left out of the loop on that lastest idevice gossip, jailbreak,contest, information, live feed, wow, too much information. I even tell everyone I come across, "Check out tipb.com they have all the lastest news. "Cough, Cough, did I mention contest keep me comming back, Cough -Cough"!
    Whammy!!! NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY STOP!!!
    The thing that I love the most about TiPb is that you guys do the most honest reviews and that you guys are always filling us in on whats new. TiPb is like an adult playground for technology. I love it
    03-04-2011 01:50 PM
    Tipb has been a great source of information and I now love my iPhone even more( can't believe that's even possible ) now that it's jail broken and none of it would be possible without you guys , so thank you Tipb , I win every time I go to your site!
    03-04-2011 01:50 PM
    I want one!!!
    03-04-2011 01:51 PM
    TiPB is the best resource to find the latest news on all things "i". And has some very cool contests!
    03-04-2011 01:51 PM
    Georgia. ;-)
    03-04-2011 01:52 PM
    TiPb is my go to site for all iPad and iPhone news. Its set to my homepage. Love it for the front page news.
    03-04-2011 01:52 PM
    What I Love about TiPb is....well...what Apple is to technology, TiPb is to Apple blogs. "The best". So why settle for something less?
    03-04-2011 01:53 PM
3,148 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD