TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudster80

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about Tipb is how you guys keep me up to date on apple news. Also the tutorials on the apple devices are very welcomed, even for an advanced user like myself. Great job guys!!

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I browse a few iOS specific sites. But TIPB has the best content and updates overall. I check the site at least a dozen times a day. I also enjoy the forums.

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love the community here in TiPb. everyone here is great and full of wonderful knowledge. Keep up the Great work TiPb with the latest news and info for all of us. you guys Rock!

FrostByte

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What keeps me coming back to Tipb.com isn?t so much the information itself, but instead how it?s presented to us. Tib.com while a site that covers Apple, also isn?t afraid to point out where Apple falls short (Eg.IOS notifications). Personally this is important since Tip.com gets to review the products before we do and we rely on them for an unbiased look so that we can make informed decisions. This puts Tipb.com above the rest and keeps me visiting multiple times a day.

anon(1341746)

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Your blog is the best because it is simple, straight to the point and full of news and information that I can actually use and understand. Kudos ... Keep it up.

Jon

RichD

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE TiPb podcasts. The regulars (Rene, Georgia, Chad) do a great job each week and the guests are always a welcome addition. Even if I don't win, thanks for taking the time twice a week to bring us the podcasts!

sivabalans

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
TiPB rocks

I love the fact that TiPB covers anything and everything iDevices.. I use this website as an one stop information source for my iDevice loving soul..Good going.

cmdrdata

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I need one to develop apps on!

OK, what I like about TiPb, and what has had me checking back here more times than I probably had time for, is the frequent posting of new articles and information. Rather than having to surf the web for what's new, I can check here first and usually get all the scoops worth putting in the bag.

If I win the iPad, the first thing I'll do is sit down and develop an app for it. Testing on my iPod and the iPad simulator is not enough, I need a real iPad.

Thank you!:D

luckyboi89

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb.com

I love tipb because of the it always has the most latest apple and mobile news ..also because it's the best place to find tech news and info that other sites don't have...

I love you tipb...

kjoconnor

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2

TiPb is the best, you are the first blog I read in the morning..every day! What I love the best is that I know that what I am reading is written by experts and I can rely on the information that I read! Keep up the awesome work!

Having an iPad2 would make it easier for me to read the best!:D

Last edited:

prophecyny7

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Love TiPb because you are able to keep things relevant, intriguing, and new with what would seem to be limited subject matter (1 Iphone, Ipad, Itouch, Ipod a year).

fuzion11

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb.com

Hey everyone!

Long time reader and super fan here!!

My favorite thing about tipb.com is the great beginner how to videos that I can send links to my mom and sister. Instead of them bugging me to teach them how to do things with their iDevices I just send them a link from this site to teach them. I'd say 95% of the time it answers all their questions.

I really enjoy watching all the podcast every week. Also love the coverage you guys provide for all the keynotes! I find it very helpful and use tipb as my #1 source of info.

I also love it when Rene writes back to the people in the comments section of the articles and proves people wrong. Another great thing about this site is unlike other sites it's not as censored as most. People are usually free to express themselves as long as it's with in proper standards and such.

You guys are doing a great job...keep up the great work!

Oh and one other thing....Georgia is hott!! hahaha You're a lucky guy Rene! :D

Thanks again guys! Hope I win that iPad 2...that sure would be sweeeeet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner