Long time reader, first time poster !

I'd have to say, your phrasing of this question leaves me in a bit of a quandary, was it one question or two ? Firstly, you've asked me what my most absolutely favourite thing is, to which I would have to reply "A 7:30am round of golf on a fresh crisp morning somewhere nice and warm with a group of my closest mates, with my clubs in my hand, a gps buggy on standby and the promises of a cool beer waiting for me at the finish of a terrific round". Thats my absolutely favourite thing, unless my wife asks the same question in which case my reply is "you darling" - now of course, I use my fantastic golfshot gps app on my iphone 4 for the golf course (making my favourite thing reply more relevant....see what I did there !!!)

However, now reading the question correctly, without a doubt I keep coming back to tipb, for the unbiased views of all things apple.....ha, no seriously, i keep coming back to download the weekly podcasts for all the latest rumours and analysis of the way the consumer technology market is progressing....and man is it progressing - that and the jonny ives impressions.

keep blogging

iMatt (UK)
    03-04-2011 12:25 PM
    Hello all!! Please pick me for a new iPad!!
    03-04-2011 12:26 PM
    I use TiPb as my exclusive source for Apple/iPhone/iPad news - I let you do the aggregating for me!

Plus, the exclusive analysis (generally from Rene) is really interesting and something I don't see happening anywhere else.
    As an iOS developer, I love that TiPb continually supplies me with the most thorough information, and in a way taht is very approachable.

Thank you guys!
    Best & most addictive iOS divice forum on the interweb.. What brings me back each day is the main page news feed, its rocks and with a great community and up to date info what else do i need to say?....... pluuuusssss the site icon looks pretty sweet on my Bookmarks bar =P
    I keep coming back to Tipb daily because I want to have the most accurate news about iOS devices. I am addicted to my iphone 4 and Tipb.com!
    Please Pick me!
    Everyday I have to log on to TIPB to get the latest in Technology News, especially anything related to Apple and its products. I enjoy reading about the latest in Apps, jailbreaks, product review, how to videos, opinions, comparisons, and so much more. TIPB is a great resource when deciding to purchase Apple products.
    Other Blogs can't even compare to the high level of Expertise from Rene, Dieter and the rest of amazing TIPB Team.
    03-04-2011 12:27 PM
    This site has the most up to the minute info when it comes to apple and all of their products. I always check on here to see the latest and check out the forums when I need some help with my iphone. This would be great to have for my college classes to take notes on rather than having to lug around my laptop. I visit tipb everyday and definitely help with all of the tips and tricks provided on here.
    The biggest reason i love TiPb is because it gives my girlfriend a break of hearing about all the things i love about my iPhone! And, hey, when the girlfriend is happy, so am I! I sure would love an iPad 2!
    What brings me coming back to tipb is all the info on upcoming apps, devices and software releases. Keeps me up to date on all. Thanks
    I love how TiPb always keeps me up to date on everything i. I would really love to win an iPad 2 btw.
    I like the guides. Finding new ways to use the iPhone.
    I come to TiPb every single day, multiple times, to keep up with the latest news about iOS. I've tried out a LOT of sources, and you guys are simply the best!

I missed out on the first iPad, and I REALLY want the second one to with the iPhone I'm getting in April! PLEASE!!!
    I love the timely articles!
    03-04-2011 12:28 PM
    Ever since I purchased my first iPod touch (3rd Gen), I have been coming to TiPb for tips about using my iPod. It's great to have a community of users to share ideas and info about our goodies. Thanks and keep up the good work.
    For me it's the wealth of technical information! I love getting the inside scoop and learning about new apps. I like getting the reviews of products too!
    I love how realistic and open-minded the articles are on this site. As someone without an iPhone (proud EVO Shift user), I still like to come here to get news for my iPod and such, and just to read what's happening in the Apple world.

I like the articles here because I feel like TiPb still cares about the reader, not about itself or the corporations first.
    03-04-2011 12:29 PM
    What I love about TiPb is the information/rumors are usually more reliable than a lot of other Apple blogs. I hate reading something exciting about an upcoming product, just to find out later that it was total misinformation. I also love the contests of course! Get me that iPad!
    but make it happen tipb
    I love how TiPB answers all the questions which everyone is asking! I also enjoy the video reviews of all the accessories and products that Apple release and possible rumors on future developments.

Definitely worth having TiPB set as your homepage!
    I love reading TiPB.com because they always have the latest information on iOS products. I can always depend on TiPB.com to learn about software updates and app updates that relate to me. Can I depend on them to give me an iPad 2? ...we'll see!!
    I can't wait to get my hands on the iPad2!!!! We just switched to iPhone 4's and I just got a MacBook Air. We're Apple People now!!!
    I love TiPb for the consistently accurate and up-to-date Apple info. I specifically enjoy the app reviews.

Thanks and here's to fortune smiling upon me to win an iPad 2!!
    Ryan S.
    best/most consistent jailbreak coverage
    I keep coming back and reading TiPb because I can't help it. It's just too irresistible! I'm powerless against its charm, info, rumors, news, reviews, witty banter, and passionate views by readers and writers who love this stuff like I do.

I bet it would be really cool to read TiPb.com and post in the forums from some sort of super cool tablet pad thingy type of device...if such a magical thing existed! That would be so very, very cool. (-:
3,148 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD