I've never been to this site. I won an iPad1 off the radio. My friend showed me this site, I signed up to win iPad2. If I win it I'll give my iPad1 away to whoever posts below me.
    03-04-2011 12:16 PM
    My favorite thing has to be the bloggers themselves. Always make the different articles interesting.
    I love TiPb because you guys really cover a lot of ground on the iOS platform.
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the frequent updates of new and exciting apps that are available for iOS products
    03-04-2011 12:17 PM
    I love TiPb because of the coverage of the Live events Apple has keeps me informed. I also love seeing the reviews and the other videos in regards to products and other devices. Hope I can get an iPad 2 as I would love it.
    I love how you guys at TiPb are always honest and always give thorough reviews on the best of the best of accessories for the iOS devices! You all have very different views and its interesting to see how each of you think and how you guys back up your views on things differently. Keep up the great work guys!!
    As you are aware there are hundreds of million websites on the internet today. Out of those hundreds of million websites, I came across TiPb.

I have been a "lurker" for a long time now and I decided to register to let my feelings out and just say thank you.

Below is what I love about TiPb

• Superb content
    • Awesome, detailed user guides
    • Great community of users
    • Informative information
    • Great how-to section for users like myself

I really love the fact that I can go to a website and learn about quality technology and clear out the commercialized iPad/iPhone/Apple websites.

Having a site like yours in my daily feed everyday is something which makes me:

• Smarter
    • Informed
    • Eager to learn more about the changing technology world we live in

Thank you for your time. Nice work and keep up the great work.
    You have grabbed my attention since way back when and continue to do so.

Daily reader,
    Timothy Allard
    I'm in! This is the best place for iPad news.
    I loves me the news on TipB!
    Man, we are so lucky with these contests of yours! I joined TiPB on the day the Verizon iPhone was announced, and this site has been amazing! There are always great, unbiased articles to read, tips to help us with our iDevices, and a great set of forums that let us meet and socialize with other users. The atmosphere on this site is great, and it's truly the one website I check daily.

And if it weren't for TiPB, I wouldn't have learned how to put a ring tone on my iPhone (oh, the horror!)
    03-04-2011 12:18 PM
    I didnt win in the last iPad contest so im not gonna stop trying to win........im feeling really lucky
    03-04-2011 12:18 PM
    I must say that I visit Tipb. I have a custom Google homepage (I think it's called "iGoogle" ) which has an tipb news feed. Anyhow, I am a TiPb fan. Not sure entirely when I stumbled across them, but I read them religiously until I started using RSS, then I just read the RSS feed and jump over if an article is especially interesting. My interests are Macs and mobile phones, and TiPb obviously covers Mac and mobile phone news the best because no one else seems to bring together the info they do. So, its like they win by default. TiPb is usually humourous and professional.

TiPb is in my RSS feeds, and there might be a half dozen headlines a week that cause me to click on over to their site for the full article.

For Mac-specific news I rely on TiPb to filter 'the wheat from the chaff'. I will occasionally click a read link to another site. Other forums just struck me as redundant. I like the way Tipb is laid out.
    03-04-2011 12:19 PM
    Thanks for all the great information... there's always enough to cause some drool to fall on my keyboard.
    my favorite thing about tipb is the forums and the how to videos.I come back because it's the quickest most reliable news source on the Internet in relating to iPad, iPhone, and other apple products.
    I love TiPb because it helps keep me up to date on iOs news.
    What I love about TiPB is just the news on apple products, and the love the people here have for them!!
    I love the podcast's and the userguides!!
    What keeps me coming back is the news postings. I know everyday that I will get all the news I want and the daily podcast shows!!
    My favorite thing about TiPB is the speed at which you review new Apple products and software! Thanks TiPB!
    What do I like most about TiPb? Why the free puppies I get in the mail every week!
    I visit the site every day to find out what's going on with IOS, iPhone, and everything else. My favorite part is the app picks of the week and the jailbreak forum. always good to know new stuff.
    Win an ipad 2!!!
    03-04-2011 12:20 PM
    TiPb is an excellent source of news about Apple mobile products. I look at the RSS feeds everyday and learn something new every day.

Keep up the great work.

BTW-I refer all the i(whatever) users I talk to this site as a resource.

Rick
    Please I need an iPad 2
    Long-time lurker...new forum member.

I've really enjoyed reading the various how-to's and the news coverage. You guys do a great job of covering the important & interesting stuff and leaving out the garbage.
    I love the fact this community is so enthusiastic about iOS the most, I also like Georgia
    I want one these so bad, especially since the speed boost
3,148 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD