TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffradio

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Besides the contests, I like to come to Tipb on a daily basis because there is a different perspective of the iPad stuff. The owner is Canadian, just like me... so we have a bonding!

Also, there is different content and a different perspective on the Apple news from sites like 9to5mac and tuaw.

Reactions: flash-watch

spawn1130

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I want it!!!

I love TiPb because the are always on top of the news and have great tips for helping me learn my new verizon iPhone. I check your site every hour!

sdrc

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
i want an ipad 2!

I read Tipb daily because the information about new Apple mobile products is always quickly posted and very well writen. Every writer seems to enjoy keeping tabs on the "i"devices. My first Apple device was my iPad that I got in Nov. I used Tipb to discover all that it could do. Between forums and articles I learned all I needed to get into the device.

Thanks!

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
My favorite part of TiPb is that it's probably the only Apple blog that actually takes a philosophical approach to analyzing both Apple's decisions and the state of mobile (smartphone/tablet) technology. It's refreshing, given that most sources just aggregate news from each other and offer virtually no insights of any substance. Keep up the good work, guys!

kmills2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb because its the only site that covers everything from jailbreaking to the basics like entering a contact. helps everyone from powerusers to beginners. Its how a website should be

Alexis Cornellier

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What i like about TiPd

It is the head guy who is in montr?al. The information is not just pushed from other places, the news are analyze and comments in a professionnal way.

i also like the possibility of winning an iPad 2.

I'll wait while drinking my #tigerblood pint.

klaudiiia

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is my number one source for information regarding any apple products. When I wake up, I check it. Before I go to sleep, I check it. It keeps me up to date and excited about upcoming products. I am counting down the days (10 remaining) until I am eligible to upgrade to the Verizon iPhone, and in the meantime I browse the Verizon iPhone forum to see what people are saying. I love finding new tips and tricks for the iPhone and the people on there are extremely nice and knowledgable. I just love how much information is available on tipb and how proactive everyone is. I especially enjoy the live podcasts with Rene, Georgia, & Chad!!!!! What humorous people you truly are, you are all WINNERS. :B

miabs1

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
iPad2 giveaway!

TiPb...it would be a wonderful birthday gift...my birthday is March 9th! Please consider me!!!!!

I have learned so much about how to use my iPad....I have only had an iPod (video) before so learning about iOS and the apps has been alot of fun. Your posts have been informing, funny, and definitely have made my experience better!

Thanks for all that you do....

miabs

iPad newbie

Last edited:

SciTeach3

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
One-Stop Info

By far the number one reason I love TiPb is because you take the time to find all the information and rumors that are out there on all the other sites so that I do not have spend time surfing around.

I also get a kick out of all of the "hater" posts by people who claim to get all upset by people being a "fanboy" of Apple products and yet they themselves are on the site (I wonder if they realize how foolish they sound).

Finally, I really appreciate the new feature of the "App of the Day" - there are just sooooo many apps to try and keep up with and this is a great resource. I will admit I have purchased a couple of them based solely on this feature.

Keep up the great work! I have always, and will continue to recommend this site to everybody and anybody who has iOS devices.

markied85

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
why i like TiPb

This site gets accurate info, with witty commentary, and doesn't rush to write posts unless they know all the info, like some blogs. I recently stopped following AppAdvice because they were constantly inserting their own bias into app reviews and their articles contained tons of errors. Not here! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro