pick me, pick me
    03-04-2011 10:56 AM
    My favorite part of TiPb is that it's probably the only Apple blog that actually takes a philosophical approach to analyzing both Apple's decisions and the state of mobile (smartphone/tablet) technology. It's refreshing, given that most sources just aggregate news from each other and offer virtually no insights of any substance. Keep up the good work, guys!
    I love tipb because its the only site that covers everything from jailbreaking to the basics like entering a contact. helps everyone from powerusers to beginners. Its how a website should be
    It is the head guy who is in montral. The information is not just pushed from other places, the news are analyze and comments in a professionnal way.

i also like the possibility of winning an iPad 2.

I'll wait while drinking my #tigerblood pint.
    I have been a fan for awhile and you guys always do great work. Keep up the great work.
    Tipb is my number one source for information regarding any apple products. When I wake up, I check it. Before I go to sleep, I check it. It keeps me up to date and excited about upcoming products. I am counting down the days (10 remaining) until I am eligible to upgrade to the Verizon iPhone, and in the meantime I browse the Verizon iPhone forum to see what people are saying. I love finding new tips and tricks for the iPhone and the people on there are extremely nice and knowledgable. I just love how much information is available on tipb and how proactive everyone is. I especially enjoy the live podcasts with Rene, Georgia, & Chad!!!!! What humorous people you truly are, you are all WINNERS. :B
    I need it!!
    my favorite thing about tipb is constant supply of great info! always keeps me checking back!
    TiPb...it would be a wonderful birthday gift...my birthday is March 9th! Please consider me!!!!!

I have learned so much about how to use my iPad....I have only had an iPod (video) before so learning about iOS and the apps has been alot of fun. Your posts have been informing, funny, and definitely have made my experience better!

Thanks for all that you do....

miabs

iPad newbie
    Last edited by miabs1; 03-04-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Just thought of a few more things....
    03-04-2011 10:57 AM
    I like the constant news updates! I check tipd throughout the day!
    03-04-2011 10:58 AM
    I don't even have the first gen Ipad, want a Ipad2..
    Have to have it!
    By far the number one reason I love TiPb is because you take the time to find all the information and rumors that are out there on all the other sites so that I do not have spend time surfing around.

I also get a kick out of all of the "hater" posts by people who claim to get all upset by people being a "fanboy" of Apple products and yet they themselves are on the site (I wonder if they realize how foolish they sound).

Finally, I really appreciate the new feature of the "App of the Day" - there are just sooooo many apps to try and keep up with and this is a great resource. I will admit I have purchased a couple of them based solely on this feature.

Keep up the great work! I have always, and will continue to recommend this site to everybody and anybody who has iOS devices.
    Select me Georgia! I'd love to have a white iPad2
    03-04-2011 10:59 AM
    This site gets accurate info, with witty commentary, and doesn't rush to write posts unless they know all the info, like some blogs. I recently stopped following AppAdvice because they were constantly inserting their own bias into app reviews and their articles contained tons of errors. Not here! Thanks!
    TiPb is the first website that I visit each day since I purchased my first iPhone. The timeliness of the posts and the clean layout are just a couple reasons why it is my favorite site. Plus, you guys at TiPb don't have the inferiority complex like the folks over at my former favorite website.........CrackBerry.com. Keep up the good work and please give me that iPad, it's going to my wife for our anniversary.
    the best thing about Tipb is the latest info on the apple stuff~~
    Pick me and I will name my next child "iPad the second". Oh wait, I had a vasectomy.
    03-04-2011 11:00 AM
    I love this site because its such a well rounded website for all iDevices. The site keeps me up to date on all things so that I never miss a beat. The articles are not just a few sentences but a few paragraphs that provide detailed information about a topic.
    I would like to win the new iPad 2! I have loved the 1st generation iPad for many uses. TiPb is the best!
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the iPhone tips! I've learned a ton and the range from newbie to expert is great. I also love the reviews of the Apps, and great contests like this one! Fingers crossed - would love to have an iPad!! Thanks for the opportunity and all the great articles.
    TiPb rocks because it gives me all my apple related goodies, does some great product reviews, and gives info on new apps and updates...and of course the contests!
    the first thing i do when i wake up im the morning is check on tipb. because out of all the apple blogs tipb has the best and fun info and i love the podcasts i listen every week.. love the fun and happy atmosphere u guys give ur podcasts even if i had a bad day when it comes 9pm that day u guys put a smile on my face.... the fourms are great.. and the how tos always very informative!!!!! there is something this site has that makes u feel like ur part of some family.. the tipb family rocks and proud to be part of it.. keep up the great work >>>>

PS and of course u guys have the best contests!!!! good luck to everyone!!!!!
    Last edited by Jjwertz1; 03-04-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: want my post to be great
    What I love most about TiPb, is that no matter what the news, I can always find it first and fastest on here. Live coverage, updated apps for the day, anything iOS related its here and and 9/10 times, its here first. I recommend all my iPhone/iPod/iPad friends check this site daily (I do it like 30 times myself) and love referring back to this site, cause I know its the best place to go for news. It tops every tech website in my favorites bar and heres to another great year with TiPb's staff!
    Easy: the people posting here. Ren and Georgia are very good in particular with relevant posts, cool podcasts and great tweets :^) I follow TiPb's RSS and Twitter feeds every day. I would like to win an iPad 2 very much.
3,148 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD