TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippyd00

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb that keeps me coming back is just the vast amount of iOS-related information that is continually published. I don't know where you get it all!

dlw003

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
i like that TiPb is a one-stop shopping location for information about the iPhone and iPad. i don't have a lot of time to read tons of forums, so it's nice having a ton of information all in one place.

Enzo#IM

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb because of the personalities on board. You guys are hilarious in a great way yet informative. I listen to a lot of podcasts but I come back to tipb every week to see what's next.

aprusan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
This blog is THE place to go for Apple info. I love the "tips" section to bring me up to speed.
I also depend on TiPb for the latest news on Apple since my retirement account depends on it !

shapethelola

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
tipb does not only give the most news about Iphones, Ipads and Iphones, its the major site to be informed about all the stuff out there for our beloved apple products. I do not only visit this site daily, its more like being informed every hour so I dont miss out stuff :)

AndresE

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I discovered TiPb it has become my favorite site for all iOS related news. You guys do a great job of covering topics that are timely and relevant. The site really captures the pulse of what is going on in the iOS community (novice to expert).

stevena91

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the best site for apple products, just like crackberry for blackberrys...
Latest news, tips, rumours, got 'em from u guys, from this site...Its definitely staying on my google reader's subscription cause i dont want to miss anything...really...

darrinpruitt

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
March 11 is my 40th Birthday---GO TiPb

I love TiPb working so hard to keep us informed and up to date. I have tried blogging and know the hard work that you guys put into this service. And your store is amazing. I hope that I win. 3/11/11 is my 40th birthday and all I asked was for my family to road trip the 2 hours to STL mall where I'd love to visit the Apple store and spend the day with them. I have been a stay at home father for 5 years now. But now the Apple Store is going to be so crowded I probably wont be able to get in. I have been basically volunteer coaching HS boys basketball for 3 years and we won a District Title last night and before that I've volunteer coached youth teams for 10 years. I would love to be able to pick up this new iPad on my 40th birthday while visiting STL. I plan to spend my coaching gas stipend to help get my teaching certificate so I can do what I love, teach. This gift would make my 40th birthday definitely one to remember. Please TiPb....Pick Me!!!!

lkexby

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ooooppps! I forgot to mention that I come here for the wealth of information. I find every day a lot of useful tips and tricks.

Thanks.

alonzo510

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
i need an iPad2

The screen cover/display stand and the dual cameras make me consider going a week or 2 without eating to upgrade to the iPad 2. Apple does it again!:D

tasmitty

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb for the plethora of information regarding iOS devices. A year ago I would never consider an Apple product aside from the iPod. Now I can say I completely enjoy being on the Apple bandwagon because I never knew what I was missing. Thanks for the chance to win an iPad 2!!

dswartze

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I love the How-To section of the TiPb website. These tips keep me in the know! I also enjoy the podcast. I don't have an iPad, so an iPad 2 would be awesome!

Unchewable

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
I love TIPB for keeping me up to date and offering a good perspective on the podcasts. The reviews often decide what i will buy and what i won't.

Pretty please make my dream come true i needs it so i dont have to sell my laptop for it.

Last edited:

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Being able to just hop on this site and read all the new news and reviews for everything iPhone and iPad is great. I usually check this site at least 3 times a day to see if anything new is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73