My favorite thing about TiPb is that you're always on top of things with Apple and apps. Your writing is direct, but not pedantic. It's like hearing the latest from a network of smart friends.
    03-04-2011 11:57 AM
    I want, I need, I plead!
    03-04-2011 11:58 AM
    I love the daily tips that range from novice to experienced, and the news in general!
    TiPb can solve my question about iOS
    Thanks!
    Simple, Its Rene Ritchie! He is the one that brings me back over and over again. + TiPb always has the best news and leaks
    I love TiPb because they give me all the best apple news without all the other stuff I don't care about!
    My favorite thing about tipb is the body of discussions sparked by the articles. The comment threads offer different perspectives - some fanboy, some hater, some comsidered - and are often as informative (and entertaining) as the articles themselves.
    TiPb has literally taught me all I know about my iPhone, I have visited every day since Aug when I switched over from my BlackBerry (and Crackberry.com). Would love a iPad, thanks TiPb!
    03-04-2011 11:59 AM
    What I love about TiPb is the fact that I've learned more about my iPhone in a short time than I ever would have left to my own devices.

Unlike some of the other iForums out there, this one is full of helpful people (like BLiNK, that guy deserves an award), and I've always received prompt responses almost as soon as I post a topic.

You cover every question I've come up with, and even have members that are so polite they send PM's to verify that my issue was resolved when I forgot to post the resolution to one of my problems in the thread I started.

TiPb has quickly become my most used forum (and my ONLY iPhone forum).

Thanks for the chance to win!
    I always come to TiPb when I need the latest news on apple products. The forums are a great source of info. Keep up the great work!
    TiPb is simply phenomenal. The hosts are intelligent, witty, and informative (Georgia is stunning, by the way), and it's become my go-to place for everything related to the iPhone and iPad. It's essentially become my favorite "channel" to tune into everyday. I have it locked and loaded in my Google Reader. And although many times I read it first before any other sites or blogs, truth be told: many times I save it for last; for it's the very best!
    Pad me! Please.

My favorite thing about the site is it's focus. When I want iPhone/iPad news I know right where to get it.
    Last edited by PadMan; 03-04-2011 at 12:02 PM.
    An iPad 2 wuld be nice and I would personally provide feedback to TiPb about all the wonderful things it can do!
    I have owned 2 iPod Touches 1Gen & 3rd Gen and I just bought the 1Gen iPad 2 months ago, it is currently being fixed or replaced by apple due to battery issues. No matter my issues with them now I still love everything APPLE! I wished I had waited for the new iPad, but perhaps I will sell it.

I love coming to this site and check it out everyday! I like that it covers all the Apple products that I love, and what I especially like are the posts you make about the new and updated apps for the day. This site is one of my must go to sites for the day.
    I would love to win an iPad 2. It would be a great present because I am supposed to be graduating this May from college. What keeps me coming back to reading TiPb is all the information on I can read and apply concerning my new iPhone. I just got the iPhone on 2/11/11 with Verizon. What better way to supplement the new platform I am learning about than with the latest Apple technology!!
    TIPB rocks because:

1) most up-to-minute comprehensive coverage of all things iOS!
    2) doesn't drink, nor serve the Android coolaid to readers!
    3) podcasts are what I exercise to!
    4) TIP has Georgia :-)
    ipadddddddddddddd
    TiPb is a daily must read for me to get the early scoop on iPad news and noodles.
    I feel like TiPb does actual informed reviews, versus just trying to sell third party accessories. When it comes to the screen protector, case, and headphones I purchased, all three decisions were based on the reviews that I read here first.
    Beyond that, the video streams and reviews are friendly and fun. I have been a fan for years, and think that will continue.
    03-04-2011 12:00 PM
    I follow TiPb multiple times/day on my news reader because it's the best way to get all of the latest apple news for my iphone and other apple gadgets. It's saved me countless hours figuring things out and has shown me tricks and features that I would never have known about otherwise. Love ya!
    I go to TiPb for the people. The iPhone/iPad live podcasts remind me of all that TiPb has to offer, as does the RSS feed I use for the site.
    I like the feature guides you guys do. You save me a lot of browsing when I'm looking for info on device features.
    Excellent product reviews
    Having just purchased my first iPhone (but having an iPod Touch for a year), I'm fairly new to TiPb. But seeing what they have to offer, I'll definitely be back. Great app suggestions, accessories for all people on all budgets, reviews of apps and accessories before I drop my hard earned money on junk. Good stuff.
    I love rumors about new gadgets from Apple. Sometimes they even turn out to be true.
    03-04-2011 12:01 PM
3,148 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD