The good info is the reason to come to TiPb, but Georgia is the reason to love TiPb!
    03-04-2011 11:54 AM
    My favorite thing about Tipb is how you guys always have the latest news! First site I check in the morning!
    Great site personalities along with great tech = must read. Love the site!
    TiPb is always up-to-date on the latest Apple news and it's always wonderful to check my rss and see new posts from TiPb!
    03-04-2011 11:55 AM
    I love this site and come here daily to keep abreast of iPhone/iPad news. The design keeps things easy to read and the articles are well written. I've tried others, but I always come back here. You guys rock.
    What I love about TIPB is that you guys keep me up-to-date with all the iOS device news (and gossip) I need. From games to tips and from app reviews to jailbreak tweaks, I know you guys have me covered.

Cheers to the The BEST iPhone Blog!!
    I love how the tipb staff continually post beginner's tips & daily tips...its awesome that you guys remember some of us are just getting started! Thx.
    I'd love to have one. I already planned on buying one. So this would be great!
    The only thing I want more than an iPad 2 is Georgia's phone number. She's an apple geek, shes clever and she kicks *** like Bruce Lee! Okay I know she's married but still she's awesome
    My absolute favorite thing about TiPb is the meta-blog live coverages of the Apple events. I always check in for those because I get the best information, along with killer commentary.
    03-04-2011 11:56 AM
    I love the guides and support i get from tipb, don't really love the competitions as I've never won But their okay too
    I got my first MacBook Pro last summer after almost 25 years of being a PC user (I'm 34) and am an official Apple junkie. (Of course, I own the iPod touch, too...) I'm eagerly anticipating the iPhone 5 this summer and would LOVE an iPad2 to complete the Apple suite. This site has been great because, unlike other iPhone/iPad sites, it offers PRACTICAL, RELEVANT, up-to-date information for iPhone/iPad/iPod folks, and we're never caught off-guard by pending hardware/software releases for our stuff. I followed the live blog for the iPad2 release - as I did for the Verizon iPhone 4 - and would love yet another reason to make this one of my most visited sites.
    I didn't really want to upgrade my iPad until I heard about the iMovie application. I do videos for our church of different events and if I had this available to me on the iPad I think it would make things so much easier. My videos are not long or that detailed but it could speed things up. I would like to test that.
    What I, like many others who visit daily, love most about TiPb is the wealth of information it's writters, commenters and forum post provide about iOS devices.

My absolute favoirte thing is the clean layout that doesn't throw a bunch of advertisements in your face.

What brings me back every day is my utter and comlete addiction to all things iOS!
    The reason I love TiPb is because they always have the newest and most recent rumors/updates about all the iStuff. I am constantly checking back in to see what I can learn next or what new technology is out there for me to buy next. However, this time, I am not in the position to buy as I am getting married in a few months and need to save money for a number of things. If I were to win this iPad, it would be the best wedding present ever! Thanks TiPb!!!
    TIPB is my #1 go to blog for all things Apple. You're layout, staff, opinions and resources are top notch. I tell everyone about you guys!
    I love the breadth of information I receive by going to tipb.com. Whether it be app, jailbreak or just plain Apple news, this is one of the best sites I visit.
    Since I got my Verizon iPhone 4, the things I love most about tipb are the iPhone Live broadcasts and the network of information available to all of us. Whether its up to the minute blog posts, forum activity, or linking to the Smartphone Experts sites, tipb has it all.
    03-04-2011 11:57 AM
    I enjoy TiPb because the news is informative and the timeliness keeps me coming back. Also the live video discussions are excellent!
    TiPb is my first Apple/Mac related visit EVERYDAY! Relevant info, great writers, and less insane rumors. This IS NOT a sob story, but I would love to win the iPad2 for my mom. She has parkinson's disease and my hand-me-down 15" MacBook Pro is just a bit much for her. I think the iPad2 is something that she could really use. I do wish I could afford to buy one for her but winning this contest could help tremendously.
    I visit this site multiple times a day. I love the tutorials because sometimes I forget about certain iOS features.
    It would be easier to list the reasons why I don't like TiPb! Oh wait, there aren't any reasons..."That was easy"

Seriously though, I love the information and hints that I get here. The staff is stellar and the people are great! I wouldn't buy an iDevice without coming here first.

Oh...and the contests!
    What brings me back over and over ? You guys always have new post everyday and I like keeping up with iPhone/ipad stuff... I cannot get enough. I spend a lot of time in the Jailbreak area
    My fave thing is TiPb TV ... lots of fun, cool topics, and you and Renee look to have a load of fun doing them.
    What else can you say but you love the writers, their different views. Each view is not the same, and it's distinct.
    I can tell a Georgia article from a Rene article the minute I read it.
    And it's nice how these writers interact with you also. Other blogs don't have this personal interaction with members, at least not that I've seen.

Keep up the great work. Love seeing the great news that keeps me up to date on my iOS devices (and occasionally my MacBook, lol)
3,148 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD