TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4686936)

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I keep coming back to TiPb because of the dedicated coverage of all things iPhone, iPad, iPod and iOS. There are a lot of other great sites out there, but a lot of them a filled with a lot of information about other products that I don't care too much about.

The tips and journalism are great and keep me coming back many times per day. I have the twitter feed open on my second monitor on my Mac so I can always see any new juicy tidbits as they get posted.

Great job guys (and gals)! Keep it up! I'm looking forward to this summer with all the new iOS 5 and iPhone 5 coverage.

cacdusty

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb

TiPb rules because you guys discuss on the podcasts almost all of the same questions and thoughts I have on iOS devices. Also love the tips and tricks. Keep up the good work and thanks for the giveaways! I have held off of buying an first gen iPad as iPad 2 was approaching. Now is the time, a free ions would be the best!

terpdog

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPbis reading all the fanboys and girls saying mine is bigger than yours!! Although it's also a good source for solving problems and enhancing all iDevice experiences.

captbrando

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Love the app reviews!

My main reason for keeping you in my RSS aggregator is all of the app reviews. I feel like i never really know which apps might be the best suited for my use of the iPhone, and your reviews are comprehensive enough for me to make a decision.

Thanks folks!

pauljan7

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
thanks for making me smarter

i work at att and coming to your site makes me sound smarter when talking to customers because i get all of the latest news. i am so addicted. i have tried all other sites and they dont compare to you guys. i also love the live podcasts.

ryanlberg

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
i had all the $ saved to buy one on launch day but i got laid off at work 2 weeks ago and had to spend the $$ on bills please pick me . keep up the good work
ryan

semweblongshot

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I never win anything

Don't know why I keep trying, but oh well.

Love TiPb's coverage of the tech industry. Following to see what is happening in the Apple world and what the competition is doing.

v_nes

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win the IPAD 2 because it will be the perfect Birthday gift for my MOM.

It's only right that the best Blog is giving away the best IPad.

Thank you and good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2