TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfuey

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TIPB addictive

My favorite thing about TIPB is the up to the minute news on all things iphone ipad ipod related. Also the how-to's are a great resource. I visit the site EVERY day... don't feel right unless I read TIPB first thing when I have my coffee!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Vaman49

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I'd love to win the iPad2. I ditched my BB and got my iPhone4 yesterday.....an iPad to go along with it would make my year.

Thanks TiPb!

devyn#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Always updated contents, reliable news, a great source for every tech-lover... this is what i love about you guys :) tipb is a great reality with a great crew ! thank you !

beedonk#AC

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I love Tipb because whenever I have problems with my phone, it has the answer. I also love trying the new recommended apps. As well as jailbreak news and apps to use. Tipb dominates all other iPhone blogs. I wanted an iPad for so long and an iPad 2 is even better. Thanks tipb!!

jbuck387

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I find myself coming to TiPB everyday to read more about jailbreaking apps. Or search for something every time my iPhone hiccups. Good luck to everyone! I hope I win!!!

kld.welch

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
As an owner of both, TiPb is my top source for all news iPad and iPhone related. I check it frequently and follow on Twitter so that I know the latest i-related news. You guys do a great job!

bishop21

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Love the podcasts and different viewpoints the most. The sites ease of use is what brings me back. I can get in and out without spending a lot of time.

mlangjahr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
tipb

What I love about TiPB is that they are always up-to-speed with their updates on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The forums also have tons of information that help understand the iOS better and have helped me in the past. But the thing I love the most about TiPB is that it is one of the few sites that actually update their blogposts on weekends. Not many tech blogs do this, and this is what keeps me coming back to this site, even on weekends when everyone else takes off.:)

jmyler

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
love me some TiPb

I come back because... well it says it right there in the title. #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog! It's the best thing on my google reader. The cute female product testers doesn't hurt either :D

aaronwh98

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What I like about TiPb

I like the up-to-date news and particularly the good analysis you do on all the rumors that float around on new products. I also like the podcasts...they're fun.

EMend121

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb!

In this day and age, every man, woman, and child has a multitude of choices of where to go for their iPhone, iPad, and iPod news. In a world full of media overload with a lot of me-too sites, blogs, magazines, e-zines, newspapers, web videos, etc, one can go down the wrong path and choose one of these sites. I, however, have found my go-to news source in TiPb for the up-to-the-minute news, tips, and helpful information. When I am looking for any type of news or tips in these areas, I always turn to TiPb and ensure that my friends and family do the same. So, whether I get the iPad2 or not, I would like to thank you all for the hard work and diligence that you put into one of the best sites on the internet. You've made the world a better place and, although in a small way in the grand scheme, adds to everyone's quality of life and to a nation that loves their information. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73