I love the podcasts and lively discussions.
    03-09-2011 12:15 PM
    TiPb is the best website because I can find all the latest rumors and feeds about apple products, or click the link to their sister site androidcentral to find out about my EVO. And because I am about to win a new ipad2.
    03-09-2011 12:17 PM
    I really enjoy TiPb TV, more episodes please!!
    03-09-2011 12:27 PM
    I love going to TiPb to receive comprehensive updates that are specific to the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. The authors have always provided interesting opinions, which I respect. I also really like the iPhone version of the website that makes the site even more enjoyable. I'd really like an iPad 2 so I can use it for my new teaching job this September!
    03-09-2011 12:36 PM
    Wow! This is great. More than 3000 TIPB users have made their voice heard as to why they should receive the iPad 2.

TIPB is Alive and Well.

TIPB is a friend to all iDevice owners.

I first found TIPB while searching for rumors about the iPhone 3GS. It was my first Apple device. Right then, I was hooked.

I visit the site multiple times a day as I know it will provide me with the latest information, updates, and news.

TIPB does a great job creating a community where many life-long Apple fans and many life-long Windows fans are able to gather and share with one another.

Simply put, TIPB is my #1 tech news source.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win a new iPad!
    03-09-2011 12:41 PM
    I like the User Guides.
    03-09-2011 12:48 PM
    TiPb is on my iPhone and had broke the iPad 2 news first to me!
    03-09-2011 12:50 PM
    I enjoy the video podcasts the most, and I come to the site to check up on the competition. SORTA! I'm from another SPE sister site, CrackBerry.com. I'm just a lowely mod, so I AM allowed to enter. An ipad would sure look sweet next to my android tab and my coming Playbook. (IF it ever comes out, LOL!!!)
    03-09-2011 12:50 PM
    Thank-You to the Tipb family.

I subscribe to about 25 blogs and podcasts mostly Apple related podcasts, news, and business casts. Tipb is my favorite blog. I never miss a post, I enjoy the articles and commentary you are all wonderfully talented writers. You've got game. iphone and ipad live are also my favorites the only shows I will not miss.When I cant watch them I listen using the Podcaster app for iphone 4.
    I check your site multiple times daily on my MBP or my Reeder app for iphone 4. No ipad yet.
    Tipb is a far superior blog. The why? Have you seen your competitors websites? yikes! HELLO its 2011 you can aim higher than GEO Cities. your site ROCKS THE HOUSE!
    You are the full service blog, you cover all demographics from Razor (snickers) to TREO 650p "BABY". The information you offer is priceless to me. Before I discovered Tipb it was hit or miss trying to find help, tips, or anything of use or trustworthy. The how to, user guide, reviews, and videos, are really useful, and the store prices are great.
    Each of you have your own special love of Apple and their products they create. Steve Jobs has done an incredible job spreading his vision. Tipb is an extension of that vision. Tipb has created its own community "who does that"? I wear my Tipb T-shirt proudly.
    You answer my tweets! Thanks by the way your replies have been helpful.
    Your shows are always entertaining. last year after listening to an episode of iphone live "I thought to myself" they should have more than one show a week" and then... there were two! All of you do a great job on the shows. Your "awesome", "well", hilarious, feisty, and full of nerd. YOU BLEND WELL. You act like your family. There was a story..... and they became the Brady Bunch.
    No one holds a light saber to Tipb.com

You provide a service, created community, and share a vision that involves products that make people happy. How cool is that!

Oh, and my absolute favorite thing about Tipb.com.....
    Rene, Georgia, Allyson, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, and yes even Dieter. Is he to good for us now?

All the Best.

Jerrod Robinson, AKA energysoup
    03-09-2011 12:59 PM
    TiPb is fantastico!!! I have been accessing info from this great site for a long time now. I have finally joined TiPb and am now benefiting from the wisdom of this site even more. Thanks for making this blog possible.
    03-09-2011 01:02 PM
    I love the podcasts. You guys make my daily commute bearable.

Of course, an iPad would make the day more bearable
    03-09-2011 01:02 PM
    TiPb is a great place for all things Apple and I love learning the little tips that make using my Apple products even easier.
    03-09-2011 01:15 PM
    Tipb is the first place I visit when I power my iPhone 4 on in the morning! Not my emails, not a social network page, just Tipb! The absolute best place for all things apple! The instructional videos and tips really are the key to the site. Keep up the good work!
    03-09-2011 01:17 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb.com is the wealth of information that everyone at TiPb professionally delivers (I really love the podcasts too!!!). I was a convert from BlackBerry after the 3G was released and was an avid fan of CrackBerry.com, which after coming from the premiere BlackBerry site, was an easy transition to the premiere iPhone (iOS) site. I still remember all of the iPhone vs. BlackBerry comparisons and great images that went along with them but I think everyone finally acknowledged that there is no comparison anymore.
    03-09-2011 01:41 PM
    Just a note...Love the website...Great Web Site Design and Functionality. Everything you need (or need to know) in one place.
    I plan on buying an Ipad 2 soon and will certainly be back to you site.
    Great Job and thank you for allowing me to enter the contest.
    - Gmb3035
    03-09-2011 01:54 PM
    I love Georgia.
    03-09-2011 01:56 PM
    Love to go on tipb and get all the news I need to stay up to date and ahead of the rest!
    03-09-2011 02:27 PM
    I held out for iPad 2 because I knew that it would be what iPad 1 should have been. I'm in the position to buy one, and it would be a wonderful help to my photography business. I already use my iPhone for EasyRelease, DSLR Remote, and the catalog photos for clients. An iPad would just look more professional and make things easier for my clients to see.

Also, being a full-time student, it would help with school projects and organization.

Like my title says, I never win these things, but I'm hoping you can prove me wrong for a change! Thanks for TiPb! I love your site!
    03-09-2011 02:36 PM
    Whats up everybody. Im new to forum.tipb.com. Nice to meet you all!
    03-09-2011 02:38 PM
    I find myself everyday several times a day checking tipb.com, just love to read the updates *** soon as they roll out
    03-09-2011 02:42 PM
    I want one so bad! and I'd be on tipb every day with it reading on how to get more out of it! thats why I keep coming!
    03-09-2011 02:56 PM
    The weekly app picks/reviews and breakdowns of the new iOS updates are what keep me coming back. They're simply easy to read and understand and offer down to earth POIGNANT insight! That, and the chance for an iPad2.
    03-09-2011 03:01 PM
    Love the podcast because it is entertaining, I like the voices (especially Georgia's lilt) and the duration of the podcast moves swiftly by. My favorite things are the app reviews and the forum f.a.q.'s. I check back daily for the how-to's and tutorials because they are clear and concise. Though I don't even own an iPad and I am a loyal listener! Haven't missed an episode EV-ER. Keep on with the lovin', your gang rules.

Regards,
    kevin
    03-09-2011 03:10 PM
    Hey TiPb,

I wanted to say first that I LOVE iPhone/iPad live and everyone in it! I haven't been able to make it to the iPhone live webcasts in a while because of night classes but I still listen to the podcast to catch up . I plan on making it tonight because we don't have class because of the holiday week. I totally want an iPad 2 because they are so magical! The ONLY reason I havent got the first one or plan on getting the 2nd one is because of price issue, and I figured y'all were giving one away and sure enough y'all announced that y'all were! Well, see ya tonight!
    03-09-2011 03:18 PM
    Love the podcast(s) and the website. Between the two of them I've got a one-stop for advice, releases and opinion all delivered in quick-format via your faces (in the boxes, Georgia on top of course); voices and the u-stream. Good multi-tasking, gang. Okay. Rea-dy. iPad2, make it happen!
    Regards,
    kevin
    03-09-2011 03:20 PM
3,148 ... 122123124125126
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD