TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I've been a member of many of the Smartphone experts sites.... TiPb is by far my favorite.

Love the podcasts and all the information you guys and gals provide.

Thank you and keep up the great work.

PM2011

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb

The reason I keep coming back here every day is that I am slightly addicted to iOS devices and the best range of articles and how-tos are found here IMHO. I really appreciate the regular updates too, there is always something new to read - thank you! :)

brh03

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 & TiPb

My favorite thing about TiPb is the in depth knowledge that all of the editors and writers bring to the site. The daily helpful hints are a nice touch for new and old iOS users. TiPb is typically the first to break new updates in the Apple world in addition to having the most researched posts.

DackMaddy

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb.com has got Mad Skillz!

Besides all the great info daily you provide, the podcasts are my favorite and they keep me coming back to Tipb due to the following:

1. To be serenaded by the lovely dulcet tones of Georgia (she sounds dreamy :p)
  2. To witness the steely determination and resolve of Chad against the jailbreak
  3. And to be blown away by the the hype rhymes and mic dexterity of MC Rene

A more powerful combination does not exist!

Tipb.com for the win! :)

DackMaddy

Bigchris

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb becuase as a newbie to IOS, I was able to come on to the site and learn all the information I would need to make my purchase of the ipad 2. I was able to watch how-to-videos, read about updates and new apps, and come to the forum and read about others experience with the OS too. I feel that I have more information now, then I did before, and that's why I continue to come back to the site so that I can continue to be informed on all the latest updates. Thanks TiPb...

walker023

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about Tipb is the app reviews. This is my first stop on the web whenever a new iOS game or app is released. The quality of writing is excellent and extremely helpful in my decision to purchase, plus the screen shots.

robertfly

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
WOW! So many posts!!

Well, I am new to the Apple world and the TiPb site, was a Blackberry user and a Crackberry visitor who switched when Verizon offered the iPhone. I naturally went to then the Apple site you offered and it's made the transition easy and I get most of my answers from here.

Thanks for helping and I sure hope I win, but if I don't it was still a win using your website!

Thanks,
Rob

MrsWilson0729

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
In the know!

I love TiPb because it keeps me in the know! All my friends know they can ask me if they have questions about what's new or noteworthy on iOS or their iphones/ipads... and I have my daily reading of TiPb to thank for that!!

brandonc14

May 7, 2009
Visit site
TiPb

I love how you guys only post credible stories and make a note if something is suspect. So many sites just post every rumor they hear and it makes for a lot of white noise. So thanks for giving me the info I want and not the bs I don't need.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
My favorite reason for visiting TiPb on a daily basis is the wealth and consolidation of everything iOS. I especially like Leanna's new "New and Updated" column which gives me an idea of what I can expect from some of the apps I currently own and see if anything I am considering purchasing has improved and what features to expect. I also really enjoy the Picks of the Week which also gives me additional insight to great apps and how people (at Tibp) use them.

And last (and certainly not least), I really enjoy Rene's articles and yes, even the Android/iOS competition rants.

cloudman

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I want one, who doesn't

I am a long term reader through several news feeds, but this is my first time to post.

When the iPad was first announced I ordered one immediately and receive it a day before they were available in the store. I go the 3G version so there was a little wait, but not much.

My goal was to become a leader in using this new device to push the envelope on cloud computing, both personally and for the enterprise. And, I have some degree of success. Today I use my iPad for about 80% to 90% of my computing needs. The rest I use a Windows XP and a relatively new MacBook Pro.

Basically, I do everything on the iPAD short of heavy content creation. I emphasize "heavy" because I do a fair amount of content creation on the iPAD, especially if it is a KeyNote presentation, or a few pages in Pages (less than 20).

During the time between the announcement of the first iPAD and it's delivery, I did a lot of planning of how I was going to use the iPAD in my office, at my desk, and while I was traveling. For my desk I planned to use the VGA cable to connect to my 22" monitor; I did not anticipate any visual changes since this was the monitor I had been using with my old desktop.

And that brings me to why I frequent TiPb and also why I want the new iPAD2!

First why I frequent this site. This is a single place to keep me informed on all things new and improved about the world of iOS. I am somewhat of a software and process architect, so it is critical for me to understand all the tools and capabilities that these wonderful devices can do, and what others have found to do with them.

Next, why I want the iPAD2. "MIRRORING!". I know if you had similar plans, you expected the original iPAD to mirror with the VGA cable. Surprise! it didn't. I was disappointed, but moved on and made adjustments to my plans. The result, I have my iPAD with me at all times. Actually it has lessened my deependence on my iPHONE, but there are many things that I do where I need them both. For example, I use Genius Scan almost daily, multiple times a day on many days. I scan items to PDF documents and save them to the cloud i on eof my many tools such as Dropbox or Evernote. If I need it for offline use I bring it in using Goodreader.

Thanks again for a great site, and I hope I am your lucky winner ofnthe iPAD2. I promise to use it to further all of our knowledge of how to best use these wonderful devices.

Cloudman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner