TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nennilj

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is like Xmas morning

Every time I log onto TiPb its like waking up on Christmas morning seeing what surprises awaited me under the tree and now with the IPad 2 giveaway its like finding a Ferrari under the tree....but better cause its an IPad2

theiphoneguy80

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have been an Android user for sometime now. I did a google search for info on iPhone and iPad websites. I came across your site and liked the way you do your site. You have info for people that want to jailbreak and want to stay "PURE", sorry iChad do you have that TM. LOL. Long story short I was looking at buying a tablet and wasn't sure if I was going to get the Xoom or the iPad. With the info you have on your site and the Podcast that I watch on Wed and Sun. I ended up deciding to dump my DX and get the Verizon iPhone and going to wait in line on the 11th. If I win an iPad 2 that would be great. But, I think what all you do is great and I know that it is very time consuming. I always look forward to Wed and Sun for live chat. Keep up the great work. Look forward to knowing the future through Tipb. Thanks.

AnnaE

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I read tipb daily because you are my one stop shop for all things Apple. You aren't snarky in your stories like other blogs.

But my favorite part is that you seem to join me in unbridled enthusiasm for all things "i." Thanks for celebrating the nerd in all of us.

Also, I want the iPad 2 like mad bell. And free would make my head explode in a totally non-realistic way.

OMMBoy

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
TiPb goes great with my morning coffee!

While most people dive into their local newspapers in the morning while enjoying a nice, hot steaming cup of joe, I like to dive in to TiPb to read up on the latest Apple-related news of the day. TiPb is the first thing I read in the morning.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Having been an avid droid user and finally purchasing the Verizon iPhone, I was looking for a site that gives tips, insight, and app suggestions for the iPhone. After searching on Google, I came across tipb.com, which has provided me with all my app suggestions, tips and tricks, and helpful information from the forums and blogs. If I am chosen for the iPad 2, I will use this site for all my iPad needs!

OilTitan

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I love all the rumor mongering and leaked photos/info regarding upcoming apple products.

and...

Jailbreak info - this is usually the first place I hear about the new jailbreak tools and when they will become available.

Keep up the good work!!

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
The best thing about TiPB is the community of the editors and the users interacting to help one another and obsess over cool new toys :)

bdegrande

May 23, 2010
Visit site
While l iike lots of things about TiPB,especially iPad Live and the TiPB TV videos, my favorite is Georgia, everything from the geek T shirts to the jiujitsu video.

Dave Peckens

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What's my absolute favorite thing and brings me back to the TiPb site every day? It is not only your cutting edge information, but also the manner in which it is delivered. Georgia and Rene kill it on the podcasts. They're a staple for my commute and I look forward to each episode. Thanks for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner