Well I love you guys ALOT(a whole lot, like seriously though I come to every show either on the comp or via Ustream app, which by the way wasn't working last iPad Live, the show didn't show up on the app so it led me to wonder if the show had started or not, and that led to me getting banned in the chatroom, I was the guy that kept saying wether the show started or not.)
    So anyways, I love you guys. Packed full of info as someone else said somewhere (I'm still not done reading through all of the reviews and how-tos and tips!) You guys are hilarious in the chat room, and please don't arrest me for this next part but Georgia you are quite dazzling (I think that part sounded like something a kiss up would say but...it's there already mite as well leave it.) (By the way Rene did you dye your hair? I always asked that) so yea I would like an iPad (idk if I should say that, you guys might think I said all of this just for the iPad which is totally true) (lol jk. I love you guys). So yea I would like an iPad (and im sorry georgia I'm going team pure)(don't castrate me!)So yea I love you guys and umm...hope you pick me...(btw yes I did just make this account and you will start seeing me soon around here) except in the chatroom for know because me comp is broken and in the process of getting fixed (and my family doesn't want to let me use the comp)
    03-08-2011 08:50 PM
    I love the buyer's guides. In particular the recent iPad 2 buyers guide was very helpful. Based on it, I decided to get an iPad 2. However, if TiPb would like to *give* me one, that would be just fine with me...
    03-08-2011 08:54 PM
    Alrighty, Georgia, you finally talked me into joining the forum. I'm an old fart, not given to signing up for these new-fangled forums. I resisted the lure of the VeriPhone, but iPad 2's siren call reeled me in. Resistance is futile.

So...my favorite part of TiPb are the podcasts. The three of you do a fabulous job giving fact & opinion in an entertaining fashion. Even Rene's usually awful accents make me laugh. I feel a kinship with Chad because I, too, am tall and follically challenged. My voice also goes up an octave or two when I get worked up about something. Last but not least, it's always a pleasure to hear you laugh and rag on the fellas.

Keep up the great work!
    03-08-2011 09:03 PM
    Don't always have the time in my day to sit down and check the latest Apple news, but when I do I know I can count on TiPb.com to quickly, and easily update me in the world of Apple. Very informative, thanks TiPb!!!
    03-08-2011 09:06 PM
    Because it is a must stop for reviews and opinions about the apple-verse. Thank you and keep up the great work!
    03-08-2011 09:07 PM
    ready to bust a move with that ipad2!
    waiting eagerly for ipad2..yours is one of the best source of news for "i".
    I like the regular app reviews on tipb.com. It's a great platform for developers to get the word out about great apps that may otherwise go under the radar. iPad2!
    03-08-2011 09:09 PM
    latest news on apple gadgets. Good luck kitty says "Give this girl good luck to win an ipad!"
    03-08-2011 09:10 PM
    I think I deserve it because my name is jason I have been coming to this sit almost 2 half years because it is were the best iPhone tweaks and iPad tweaks and all iOS I remember my first jailbreak cam from this site quickpwn and I loved it I think I deserve the new iPad 2 because I have been falowing tipb and u guys are the best I have a iPhone 4 and I am on you're sit everyday with it thank u guys that is why I deserve to when the iPad give away u guys are the best thanks
    03-08-2011 09:13 PM
    It is the only place I go to make sure that I get the best news!
    03-08-2011 09:14 PM
    Well, there are many reasons why I love the blog (and forum) and I keep coming back every day, I don't wanna write a paragraph about it because it'll be too long, so I'll just cite the reasons

• ONE Place for all my "iNews", not only hardware rumors, but also the latest software news, jailbreakiing, apps, etc.
    • Updates fast, it's always one of the first sites to have the latest news, so I know that when I read something new in here, it's really NEW, not from yesterday/last week
    • The amazing staff . Who always do those amazing video meetings
    • The "Shopping Guide" haha, a good example: the post about wether I sould/shouldn't buy an iPad 2
    • It's on twitter, facebook, youtube and RSS, so I never miss it, I always catch up with the latest news
    • All the videos (tutorials, tips, demos, etc.) posted here really help people like me
    • The great layout: It's EASY to read, not like many other news sites with thousands of ads in the middle of the articles
    • The giveaways! Duh! hahaha
    • The fact that TiPb belongs to a very good news sites group (TiPb, Android Central, etc.)
    • The rumors, I LOVE rumors
    • The fact that it doesn't only cover iPhone, it also cover iPad, so I can get news from both, in one single site
    • The forums, with active people willing to help and answer questions

That's pretty much the summary of what I love from TiPb and what makes me come back every day . I'd love to visit you every day from an iPad 2, it would be amazing
    03-08-2011 09:21 PM
    Hola Amigas y amigos

Les cuento que estaba visitando la pagina de
    peliculaswarez com]Peliculas Gratis y en el foro estan regalando cuentas premium a
    los usuarios que mas posteen aportes durante este mes y con solo Registrarte
    te dejan entrar a un Leech Privado con mas de 10 Cuentas Premium de
    Diferentes Servidores

No se vallan a olvidar de ponerme como Referido en
    peliculaswarez com]Peliculas Online para asi poder ganar puntos y poder convertirme en un usuario Full User

La pagina de Peliculas Warez tiene de todo un poco, Peliculas Gratis,
    Peliculas Online, Estrenos de Cine y Mucho mas
    03-08-2011 09:22 PM
    I was an iphone user but unfortunately was coerced to come to the android side due to a carrier switch, huge mistake. Mourning the loss of my iphone, I visit TiPb multiple times a day to solely to remind myself of what I am missing out on and to kick myself in the *** on the regular for switching carriers. Also, everyday that I visit TiPb is one day closer to the end of my current contract which equals one day closer to once again being reunited with the Iphone (which I will be well versed with and completely up to date on thanks to you guys)
    03-08-2011 09:23 PM
    The easy connect to TV for iPad2. I want it!
    03-08-2011 09:25 PM

So my favorite thing about Tipb is the giveaways, cydia tweak reviews, app reviews, iOS/iDevice news, Daily tips, awesome forum. guides, update. I might aswell say everything becouase I LOVE every single thing about TipB. No lie. I visit this site 2 times a day. Morning and night.
    Thanks
    Hope I Win that Ipad 2
    03-08-2011 09:28 PM
    The reason I love TiPb is because of the onspot stories and that TiPb gets the information out fast, which keeps me updated on the great iGadgets! Thanks TiPb and keep it up!
    03-08-2011 09:31 PM
    What i like about TiPb is the one stop for the lastest of everything iOs.
    03-08-2011 09:37 PM
    I like the unbiased reviews of the accessories for all devices, and the reviews of all of the devices, ipad, iPhone, apple tv, iPod. Overall I enjoy reading the different opinions of the updates and all aspects of the devices and apps.
    03-08-2011 09:39 PM
    I love TiPb, ya'll always have up to date information, accurate, and all the rumors i like to read about!

I subscribe to your RSS feeds via google reader and am most excited about ya'lls to read! thanks for being awesome!
    03-08-2011 09:42 PM
    i just like catching up with tech, and tipb is the best for apple tech news.
    03-08-2011 09:45 PM
    Well what I love bout TIPB.com is Georgia... And getting the latest updates for my favorite toys.
    03-08-2011 09:46 PM
    I am new to TiPb, but it has the latest news, great info on all the ios devices and great reviews.
    03-08-2011 09:48 PM
    I love all the typos. :-) No, seriously, I love all the informative stories about the iOS ecosystem.
    03-08-2011 09:48 PM
    Why I love TiPbbecause it is all I need. The site is so comprehensive, thorough, and up-to-date that no other site can compare. On top of that, TiPbs bloggers are second to none; I can rely on them for tips, advice and to get me out of tough iOS predicaments. Before TiPb, iOS devices and technology in general were a foreign language to me, TiPb opened my eyes to a world I thought I could never understand. iPhone live and iPad live are what I love most about this site because it makes me feel like I am a part of a network of iOS lovers and it gives me the opportunity to voice my opinion. Thanks TiPb for opening my eyes to the world of all things Apple, keep up the great work.
    03-08-2011 09:51 PM
3,148 ... 117118119120121 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD