I'mmmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAADDDDDD 2 Crazy
    03-08-2011 05:30 PM
    For reliable info and learning new things about IPad and the iPhone there is no better site than TIPB ! As for my favorite thing that's a hard one! But if I had to pick one thing it would be the live shows TIPB puts out each and every week ! You are like a good friend that I can count to keep informed about the latest and greatest Apple products! My luck on winning anything this sweet has never been good, hopefully TIPB will change that forever!
    Thanks Arnold
    03-08-2011 05:30 PM
    I like tipb for their freshly made donuts.
    03-08-2011 05:31 PM
    Well, I'm relatively new to iOS having just gotten the Verizon iPhone and TiPb appears to be the place to go in order to figure out what is what. I also love the opportunity to win the iPad 2... Thanks guys!
    03-08-2011 05:38 PM
    the best when it comes to apple related news.
    just give me the ipad2...and let;s move on
    03-08-2011 05:44 PM
    Very simply put. iPad Live + iPhone Live = AWESOME! These are very informative and enjoyable podcasts.. Thanks so much for providing great and up to date information on both the iPad and iPhone. You all are great!
    03-08-2011 05:48 PM
    From great tips, reviews and apps. TiPb has it all.
    03-08-2011 05:51 PM
    I love that TiPb is such a full-scale resource. I've had ipods... but my iPad was my first ipad/iphone device and has really given me great tips on how to make it not only cool.. but actually a serious business-capable device also!
    03-08-2011 05:54 PM
    I'm addicted to all the info on new and cool apps. TiPb always keeps me up to date on whats new or what I should be checking out. Keep it up. Can't forget the forums, w/o the members of the forums I would be lost. Thanks
    03-08-2011 05:59 PM
    Information... researched information. Pod casts bring interesting things to the newby and to the experts. Again information! Information on what is new, when it is coming, and what it can do. Unbiased information ( well maybe a little biased toward certain company products!
    03-08-2011 06:00 PM
    I love TiPb, for 2 reasons...

the news of the site... and 2, the help guides.

May the best person win a sweet ipad 2!!!

Way to go TiPb team!!!!

Thanks!
    03-08-2011 06:01 PM
    I love the apps and accessories reviews. You all have pretty good taste.
    03-08-2011 06:01 PM
    I never win anything, and I somehow figure this won't happen, but I love TIPB and it's only fair I help show why I feel that way.

I have a select few sites that I visit, TIPB is one of them, I trust the knowledge and information contained here, and am glad there are sites like you and... some other ones, that help keep me abreast of information on the Apple world.

Thanks TIPB, and congrats to the person that wins the contest. As much as I'd love it to be me, I figure I'd be more likely to win the lotto... but thanks for the opportunity!

<3
    03-08-2011 06:06 PM
    Would love a new iPad 2! Wish me luck.
    03-08-2011 06:07 PM
    I love this website because of the insight that the tipb team brings to us. Have been a long time lurker and first time poster but just can't say enough about how much i appreciate the facts and news you bring us. Walk throughs, reviews, podcasts, etc. The endless array of information that you bring and provide to us is remarkable and I can't say thank you enough. Winning an iPad2 would be amazing and I just cherish the opportunity to do so. So thank you TiPB Team!
    03-08-2011 06:08 PM
    Being able to shop for all different aspects of the product I own, and timely news updates from a unique perspective.

Dave
    03-08-2011 06:08 PM
    Love the forums and tips... don't own a single apple product but would love to get started with an IPad 2
    03-08-2011 06:09 PM
    I've fallen in love with the updates and news that come from TiPb. Always looking for new items and tips re my iPhone. Hoping to one day have an iPad... then I'll truly be hooked.
    03-08-2011 06:10 PM
    I like how you guys almost always work Darth Vader, Spock or Jawas into every illustration.
    03-08-2011 06:12 PM
    what I like about Tipb is keeping me updated for my blackberry and Ipad ..great job ...thanks guys
    03-08-2011 06:15 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb:

Learning all about my iPad and all things Apple. This is all new to me but it's been great.
    03-08-2011 06:19 PM
    Googling turned up tipb, with answers to some nagging questions: I should be able to..... but I can't. Ahhh, now I can!
    03-08-2011 06:25 PM
    The reason why I love Tipb so much is because you guys offer multiple perspectives, and multiple opinions, on all things Apple.

There are so many tech blogs out there that do little else besides reprinting press releases, and other blog's stories. Honestly, with these sites, you could change the name on the masthead and I wouldn't even notice. They have no voice. Tipb.com, though, definitely has a voice. You guys don't just report the news, you deliver it to your readers. You examine a news item from multiple perspectives, telling us what a news item could mean for Apple, their competitors, and of course the consumers.

Tipb.com is also amazing because while you all certainly have strong opinions about the products you write about, those opinions never get in the way of providing accurate, objective, analysis along with your stories. To me, this is absolutely amazing. I come to this site for the opinions, but I don't want anything crammed down my throat. I can get the best of both worlds: fascinating opinions and ideas, and sharp, accurate analysis. In today's age of journalism, where the line between fact and opinion has blurred so severely, this is nothing short of a miracle.

For these reasons, Tipb.com has been, and will always be, my go-to website for tech news related to apple, and anything else.
    03-08-2011 06:27 PM
    What I like about TiPb and brings me back over and over is simply how up to date it is, and how I can go to it and basically see what's new, or what's old, or what to get.
    You know how some people just have to check Facebook every day?
    That's what this blog is like.
    03-08-2011 06:29 PM
    The thing I love most about Tipb is that whenever I have a question about my Iphone 4 or Itunes, I can head straight to the forum or the how-to section and find my answers As a returning newbie (just got a verizon 4 after having AT&T 3g 3 years ago), I cannot believe I ever lived without an iphone 4 and without Tipb. Now to just get a macbook pro and a Ipad!!!
    03-08-2011 06:30 PM
3,148 ... 114115116117118 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD