I love the JB guides!
    03-08-2011 04:31 PM
    i love that i can get my iphone info here first. podcasts are cool too
    03-08-2011 04:33 PM
    like others, I too love the latest news on iPhone and iPad happenings
    Work= FAIL
    TiPb = WIN
    Timely and diverse information about iOS and Apple iOS devices, provided with analysis that reflects what is interesting and how it may be useful, without bias for things like jailbreaking or becoming so "fanboy" that the less than idea is also discussed. And, oh yes, well written.
    The reviews are definitely the best part of the site! Keep 'em coming.
    03-08-2011 04:35 PM
    I'm from a sister site, precentral.net, but I have always liked Apple products. I used to have an iPhone until I left AT&T, but I still like to follow the news to see what new things Apple is coming out with like the new iPhones or iPads. Just maybe I can get an iPhone again someday, I really do miss the experience but I couldn't stand AT&T and I'm still under contract with Sprint. My favorite thing about TiPb is the podcasts so I don't get bored on my daily commutes. Wish I could read and drive, but it's not really an option.

Thanks!
    03-08-2011 04:38 PM
    I've get all the information I need quickly and it's always the newest and most accurate, that's what I love about this site. It's iPhone optimised - I love that too
    03-08-2011 04:43 PM
    Tipb always bring the latest apple devices reviews/info, delivered in concise informational write ups and graphics. There's a lot of other apple forum/blogs but nothing beats tipb's latest news flash. Go tipb!!!
    03-08-2011 04:44 PM
    I really the mix of enthusiasm, fun and scope of TiPb posts. From jailbreak to productivity, from editorials to quick tips. Something for everyone - well for those who like Apple.
    03-08-2011 04:50 PM
    I like the news analysis in Tipb. I also like the chemistry between Georgia & Rene. Also your reviews are objective and informative.
    03-08-2011 04:51 PM
    Its the obvious answer, but its also the most truthful: you guys always get the latest information regarding Apple products, and it makes the lives of us educated consumers so much easier. I used to swear by a couple of other sites, but ever since the first time I visited TiPb.com, I've been hooked. Thanks for the dedication, and thank you even more if I'm randomly selected!
    03-08-2011 04:52 PM
    Long time reader, first time poster. I dig the Apps forums. Always good insights on what I might consider buying.

Of course if I had no iPad, I would have no reason to read those forums. So an iPad is a perfect way to keep me coming back. Just sayin

Cheers
    03-08-2011 04:54 PM
    TiPb is awesome! Mostly I really like the up to date info thats always being blogged about. TiPb is my first stop daily for iPhone and iPad news. Product reviews are great and very informative. But I have to say the main reason I come back to TiPb everyday is just to get a glimpse of Georgia. Her product reviews are great and who could ever turn away from a Hot woman in star wars t-shirt! Seriously though, it's a great site with lots of information and I'm sure a hard working staff. Thanks TiPb!
    03-08-2011 04:57 PM
    Love the banter (and current info) on iPhone Live and iPad Live.
    03-08-2011 04:59 PM
    Why do I love TiPb? Where else could I go from total novice to almost pro overnight - well it was a long night - but on TiPb where I could watch endless, entertaining, and educational podcasts, read articles, catch up on insight from members on Forums and learn about my new iPhone, iPad, and (now very outdated) iPod Touch! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your site has bolstered my ego and love for all things that start with lower case "i"s and have a second letter of an upper case "P."

Why do I need an iPad 2? Because I need more and more reasons to keep checking back in while adding one more forum and section of TiPb (iPad 2) to check.

Please, please, please...reward me for my tip toeing around on TiPb! An iPad 2 will work as a great reinforcement for my activities!!

Dale
    03-08-2011 05:01 PM
    This is the best website for iPad and iPhone news and updates. The iPad 2 makes TIPB even more interesting!
    03-08-2011 05:02 PM
    I subscribe to several RSS feeds related to Apple stuff.

I like TiPb because of the sence on community I find there. I always listen to the podcast too. There are frequently some great insights there...

Robb
    Last edited by RRnTexas; 03-08-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    03-08-2011 05:10 PM
    I love how you provide the full gamut of iDevices and iOS in a very friendly format.
    03-08-2011 05:10 PM
    LOVE ME AN iPAD 2!!!!

But more importantly, love your site. Great read!
    03-08-2011 05:13 PM
    you have the best up to the minute site of apple iphone and ipad info. We go here first!
    The site has a variety of information,
    all the latest tips: a well written summation.
    Although new to the site I love the videos and reviews,
    You guys keep me current with the latest news!
    Technology is my absolute passion;
    The ipad 2; the latest fashion.
    I'm in the market for one of these,
    I'd love to win one of these please!
    iPad 2, I want you.
    We are trying to put together a directory of my-english-writing com]essay writing resource so that it will finally serve as a quality reference for college students Do not hesitate to offer up your written articles for our project
    03-08-2011 05:18 PM
    I would love to win an IPAD 2! What I love about TIPB is the great content you have on your site and of course your podcasts! I read your RSS feeds everyday with Pulse on my Iphone4 and I listen to you iphone live podcast every week. Keep doing what you are doing, you guys are great.
    03-08-2011 05:25 PM
    I want an iPad 2!!
    03-08-2011 05:26 PM
3,148 ... 113114115116117 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD